What's new

China publicly names Pakistan for Mumbai terror attacks - indian media

How does that Matter? until China stops vetoing UN resolutions against LET / JEMc. et
I know, but I suppose it could be considered a step in the right direction.

I'm mostly just randomly arguing with Tripoli because he tried to 'shoot thy messenger' (check his sig)

Farting and Indian dreams both are hot air floating with no substantial evidence, apart from some pungent smell that follows

Please stop disturbing China with your drama bazi
Yea I still remember those dossiers
dossierpak.jpg

I know, but I suppose it could be considered a step in the right direction.

I'm mostly just randomly arguing with Tripoli because he tried to 'shoot thy messenger' (check his sig)
Only (shi*ty) Indian media has reported this so far . End of discussion

Any Chinese Source?? It's times of INDIA news
Pt1: http://tv.cntv.cn/video/C29105/f735b4eb29a149f5867e1fa4f1d2717b
Pt2: http://tv.cntv.cn/video/C29105/d52c5c1eceb3451721cb338a6bbe51ad
I have watched this documentary (2 parts) when it was first aired back on 14 July and 15 July 2011. Most overseas Chinese have channel TV at home.
Chinese State Television CCTV9 has, in a documentary aired recently
Not true, see above
highlighted the role of the Lashkar-e-Taiyaba (LeT) and its sponsors in Pakistan
Most part of the documentary depict the event with sympathy to the Indian victims. It is only till 41:10 at Pt2 in answering who is responsible for the attack, the narrative goes like " The Mumbai terrorist attack was master-minded and carried out by Lashkar-e-Taiyaba (LeT) with the aims to put a wedge between Pakistan and India by stirring up tension, thereby averting Pakistan's attention of its eradicating terrorism action from the LeT, thus gaining time for Taliban and Al qaeda".
It has no one word directly linking or implying the Pakistan Gvt sponsoring or behind the LeT in the 90-minute documentary at all.

Only (shi*ty) Indian media has reported this so far . End of discussion
http://www.4imn.com/top200/
Shitty Indian media ranks 9th worldwide...

Most part of the documentary depict the event with sympathy to the Indian victims. It is only till 41:10 at Pt2 in answering who is responsible for the attack, the narrative goes like " The Mumbai terrorist attack was master-minded and carried out by Lashkar-e-Taiyaba (LeT) with the aims to put a wedge between Pakistan and India by stirring up tension, thereby averting Pakistan's attention of its eradicating terrorism action from the LeT, thus gaining time for Taliban and Al qaeda".
It has no one word directly linking or implying the Pakistan Gvt sponsoring or behind the LeT in the 90-minute documentary at all.
Thank You this was the line I was looking for.

Thank you for clarifying to these emotional Indians. @Kal Muah
Try reading his post instead of Tagging me

Try reading his post instead of Tagging me
'It has no one word directly linking or implying the Pakistan Gvt sponsoring or behind the LeT in the 90-minute documentary at all.'

From tiqiu's post.

Another fail by sh*ty Indian media.

'It has no one word directly linking or implying the Pakistan Gvt sponsoring or behind the LeT in the 90-minute documentary at all.'

From tiqua's post.
We know that already, thats why we prefer Nawaz Sharif, its the parallel army govt and non state actors like LET that India cares. LET is a terrorist organization that needs to be cleaned.

We know that already, thats why we prefer Nawaz Sharif, its the parallel army govt and non state actors like LET that India cares. LET is a terrorist organization that needs to be cleaned.
You still won't admit that your (sh*ty) low quality media fabricated this news.

HONG KONG: In a major development, China has for the first time, publicly acknowledged the role of Pakistan in the coordinated terror attacks that took place in Mumbai between November 26 and 29, 2008 that claimed the lives of 164 people and left another 308 injured.

Chinese State Television CCTV9 has, in a documentary aired recently, highlighted the role of the Lashkar-e-Taiyaba (LeT) and its sponsors in Pakistan in this horrific attack which shook the world.

This change in policy by China is significant in the sense that it is taking place on the eve of the expiry of Beijing's decision to place on technical hold the listing of three known LeT/JuD(Jamaat-ud-Dawa) militants - Hafiz Abdul Rahman Makki, Talha Saeed and Hafiz Abdul Rauf, on June 9, 2016.

The listing of these individuals by the Al-Qaida Sanctions Committee of the United Nations Security Council in September 2015, had the overwhelming support of all members of the international community, with the exception of China, which acted on Pakistan's behest.
China is already facing considerable global flak over a similar technical hold over the listing of Jaish-e-Mohammed (JeM) chief Hafiz Saeed, even though the JeM stands listed by the United Nations Sanctions Committee.
China has obviously realized that extending blind support to Pakistan on terror-related issues taints its own reputation as a responsible world power that is seeking to build an international consensus on the need for all countries to jointly fight the menace of terror.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...umbai-terror-attacks/articleshow/52634493.cms
We support is a sovereign independent country. Not support terrorist organizations.

Thank you for clarifying to these emotional Indians.
check the thread, not a single emotional Indian here said anything about this documentary implicating the Pakistani state, the whole thing was about China airing the documentary, which is what you were contesting, and have been proved wrong.

end of discussion.

This is very surprising given Chinese media coverage of 26/11
Not surprisingly, the Chinese media even if there were no reported we also know that jiang zemin embezzled $400 billion... And 2G scandal in India.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom