What's new

China provokes again, troops enter Indian territory in Ladakh

Unified since 221BC, there were 18 successor states of Qin Dynasty. :omghaha:

250px-Eighteen_Kingdoms.png

Han is the successor of Qin. :omghaha:

You're now a certified inferiority ridden brainless troll :yay:

Why was Tibet a signatory in Shimla treaty. :girl_wacko:

Tibet only signature on Shimla Accord void it. That is the reason Indians are not able to fight Chinese stance on whatever jurisprudence.

But to the chagrin of Chinese guys here, I would admit honestly the our leaders are pragmatic enough to see McMahon line a done deal. Mao and Zhou Enlai prefer to give South Tibet to India in exchange for Aksai Chin, which India does not even own.

The reason for the impasse is India wants both South Tibet and Aksai Chin.

Han is the successor of Qin. :omghaha:

You're now a certified inferiority ridden brainless troll :yay:

Go learn your Chinese history properly, :girl_wacko:

Tibet only signature on Shimla Accord void it. That is the reason Indians are not able to fight Chinese stance on whatever jurisprudence.

But to the chagrin of Chinese guys here, I would admit honestly the our leaders are pragmatic enough to see McMahon line a done deal. Mao and Zhou Enlai prefer to give South Tibet to India in exchange for Aksai Chin, which India does not even own.

The reason for the impasse is India wants both South Tibet and Aksai Chin.

Give me simple answer why was Tibet a signatory in the treaty. Don't try to confuse me with your fancy words. :wacko:

Who take India seriously when yourself is a thief and called China a thief in their own right.

You know South Tibet is illegal occupy by India, don't play a fool and pretend you don't know the answer to the question.

I really don't know what is South Tibet because that exists only in your imaginations. :omghaha:

Give me simple answer why was Tibet a signatory in the treaty. Don't try to confuse me with your fancy words. :wacko:

British India may go and find a prostitute in Lhasa and put her signature on Shimla Accord. See anyone recognize it. No fancy word. Tibet has is no sovereign to sign off South Tibet.

I really don't know what is South Tibet because that exists only in your imaginations. :omghaha:

You laugh at your own stupidity, South Tibet is larger part of Tibet being illegal occupy by the Indian. Now if you want to take yourself seriously, you need to admit to this fact, then you have the right to call out China as a land grabber, just like yourself did.

Indian with a Stick a foot in a mouth diseases need to be cure by the historical facts.

I know my history right up to university.

Save India, learn how to deal with your inferiority complex and jealousy:laughcry:

Every Chinese is trying to avoid the question why was Tibet a signatory in Shimla in 1914. :omghaha:

You know why I never comment on Indian history? Cause I don't know enough about it and it would make me look stupid.

I took a look at that map. It isn't the map of the Warring states definitely, it is the map of a period before Han.

Nobody ever mentions this as a successor state because of the motive of such a move, the effect of the move and the weird structure of the move.

First, these 18 states were the original territories of warring states, with major differences. Think Holy Roman Empire, they are "independent", but they are still German and in a subject to the emperor. After the Ottonian emperors died, the are pretty much independent in reality and sometimes in name.

These states were first created by the King (no title of emperor then) of Zhou 800 years before, they are his subjects, they retain autonomy more or less, and more as time wore on.

Second, the man created these particular 18 was Xiang Yu, he was a general who defeated Qin. He was decedent of a warring states general, he still swore loyalty to his king, though only in name.

When he created the states, he made his king, the emperor of Chu and himself king of Chu. He pretty much made the emperor even more of a puppet, but all 18 states in name submit to the emperor.

Third, he create these states because he wasn't the only one with troops, and he needed to reward his subjects, so he created these states, unfairly and gave reason for the others to fight amongst themselves, so he can intervene and take their land to achieve unification.

Fourth, the Han on the bottom right, was lead by Liubang, a peasant turned general who took the Capital of Qin first, but was relegated to the the rural land of Han, because of fears of his power. He of course became the first emperor of Han and unified China.

Lastly, these states were not different people, but of the different fiefdoms. For example, the Duke of Bavaria, was in the empire, Bavarian people are Germans, like Saxony or Austria, or any of the other fiefdoms, but the land is given to the Duke, it makes the land his, didn't change his people from being German or in the empire.

As to that stupid treaty, that was a a time of war, a time of conflict, a time of divide, no one in China had the power to control all of China, sometimes not even their "territory," anything that happened then is more of a matter of weakness then say intent.

The current North East of China was signed over to the Japanese, you don't hear anybody in that area, where I'm from btw, wanting to go back. That was a sign of weakness not intent.

Just like India didn't willingly go into colonization, did it?

You laugh at your own stupidity, South Tibet is larger part of Tibet being illegal occupy by the Indian. Now if you want to take yourself seriously, you need to admit to this fact, then you have the right to call out China as a land grabber, just like yourself did.

Indian with a Stick a foot in a mouth diseases need to be cure by the historical facts.

Good imagination.

Every Chinese is trying to avoid the question why was Tibet a signatory in Shimla in 1914. :omghaha:

I have answer you the question. Tibet was the signatory because British decided to by pass the sovereign China and pretend that this is a legal piece of document. Anymore answer you want?

Armies from both countries have resolved the issue and moved on... and here we have troll battles going in.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom