What's new

China provokes again, troops enter Indian territory in Ladakh

:lol:
Apparently this 1967 'war' is only recorded in indian history and no where else.

Not recorded in China but censored by China. :lol:

Didn't I just say you weren't providing any real answers?
Please don't give you countrymen a bad name, there are smarter ways to troll. :laughcry:

You have been replied half a dozen times why you were in Shimla in 1914 still you failed to understand it. :omghaha::omghaha: Now, I have no interest in your fake CCP history. :wacko:

This guy not only lie by making up truth, but making up another lie after you catch him in a lie. He is only interest in trolling you. Not worth any of your time to respond to him.

Prove me wrong by talking some fact.(if you really have some facts instead of fake information) :lol:

Last edited:
I think China already made it's position clear last year when Prem. Wen Jiabao stated "China's border with Kashmir is not border with India."

I believe we need to ignore any aira gaira views on India's integral territory Kashmir. :omghaha::omghaha:

judging by the hostory .. superpowers feed a monster ..later that monster turned against them ..

please explain your analysis about Japan and India, No need to talk about irrelevant topics. :wacko:

Last edited:
please explain your analysis about Japan and India, No need to talk about irrelevant topics. :wacko:
well US feed mujahidin ..they turned against them .. US feed chia it tunred against them .. US feed pakistan...it turned against her ... we feed taliban they turned against US .. im saying it in that context ..there are so many examples like this ...

well US feed mujahidin ..they turned against them .. US feed chia it tunred against them .. US feed pakistan...it turned against her ... we feed taliban they turned against US .. im saying it in that context ..there are so many examples like this ...

Tell me about India and Japan. Forget about elsewhere, what substance made you think so that we will turn against Japan or Japan will turn against us. :girl_wacko:

Not recorded in China but censored by China. :lol:

You have been replied half a dozen times why you were in Shimla in 1914 still you failed to understand it. :omghaha::omghaha: Now, I have no interest in your fake CCP history. :wacko:

Prove me wrong by talking some fact.(if you really have some facts instead of fake information) :lol:

If you want to facts about you being a troll. Just read your own posts.

When Indian military appear indecisive, they would claim that they are following the Gandhi doctrine. So indecisiveness is a military doctrine in India and is named after one of their great leader.
Lol.

If Tibet wasn't independent how did it get the right as a signatory for India-Tibet border. :omghaha::omghaha:
it's like saying Arizona-Mexico border.

Lol.

it's like saying Arizona-Mexico border.

Why was Tibet a signatory in deciding the border with British India when you claim Tibet was the part of China, none of the provinces or princely states of India bordering Tibet was a signatory in deciding India-Tibet border.

This Indic has no idea about history, and keep ranting China and India has no border. Just look at Shimla accord.

The Simla agreement was attended by Britain, Tibet and China. Now, from this information, two questions present themselves - If Tibet was sovereign, why was China invited at the conference at all? Why didn't the British negotiate directly with Tibet?

The answer is that, as stated above, Britain recognised Tibet to be under Chinese suzerainty. Hence, any bilateral agreement that Britain signed with Tibet (without Chinese agreement) would be illegal. (But ironically, that is exactly what the British did)

The Chinese has claims over Qing's territory just like India felt she inherited British India. You are making a contradicting example by claiming Indians need to protect her borders handed by British and yet denying the same principal to China.

British agreed India illegally occupied South Tibet? Now India have nothing concrete to bitch about China imperialist intention, China refrain from forcefully retake South Tibet because China want to negotiate through diplomacy channel and not by force.

Free South Tibet from the iron grip of the Imperialist Indian. Now this slogan is a pretty bitter pill for shining democratic India to swallow.

:lol:
Apparently this 1967 'war' is only recorded in indian history and no where else.

What happened to the thank button?

Only in India do they dream of imaginary wars lol.

They can't provide a single non-Indian credible source that proves such a war happened.

Only in India do they dream of imaginary wars lol.

They can't provide a single non-Indian credible source that proves such a war happened.

Its a psychological problem. Some people make up things to compensate their short comings.

Why was Tibet a signatory in deciding the border with British India when you claim Tibet was the part of China, none of the provinces or princely states of India bordering Tibet was a signatory in deciding India-Tibet border.

And you are certain proud of British creation of India. India owe its existence to the British.

And you are certain proud of British creation of India. India owe its existence to the British.

You can open a separate thread to discuss it. :girl_wacko: The boundary between India and Tibet was settled in 1914 and Chinese are just showing their greed towards our land.

You can open a separate thread to discuss it. :girl_wacko: The boundary between India and Tibet was settled in 1914 and Chinese are just showing their greed towards our land.

You need to read up on what your British master did more carefully. Stop making up things because its easy to catch your lie. Your lies are too outrageous that its impossible not to detect it.

For once, stick with facts instead your fabricated fiction.

Back
Top Bottom