What's new

China powerful in S Asia, India in S-E Asia

The article is not correct. China don't have any significant presence in south-Asia. Where ?? They don't have any presence in SL, Bangladesh. Even Gwadar port of Pakistan is not yet completed. They don't have any air force base in South-Asia. Only thing, They have good relations with our neighbours and we have good relation with China neighbours.

How China will be powerful in South-Asia without any military base ? Only Option is 2-3 CBG. But China don't have single as of now. We are also not powerful in South China sea, We have presence just because we have good relation with Vietnam and other countries like Japan, SK, Philippines, etc. That's it.

But after 5-10 years, I suppose China will have presence in South Asia (Pakistan), But till then we will able to complete most of the defence modernization and we will be operating at least 3 CBG.

Congrats,that your country is powerfull,we are not jealous,but the thing is that every1 think his country is powerful ,even cuba,s citizen think that they are powerful,its good to feel that way,,

Every1 is fine in India,we are earning,feeding our family,living in peace,we did,nt want to compare ourself with other,we just know that India is India not america,china or pakistan.
yes, India is India, you are strong only when you are yourself.

India is strong in South-Asia and nothing more. Most likely, We will remain powerful in South-Asia and may be Asia that also after 5-10 years, Our leaders are not so ambitious, So we won't be able to have global influence even if we improve our defence a lot.

Hope China becomes Next Super Power, we don't have capability fortunately.

Time has changed my dear friend its not 1962 its 2011,

Thats incredible I thought it was 1962. Thank you for pointing that out . I think King132 ha put up a good and honest post and I agree with him in regards to china and india

Nope wrong statement "China powerful in S Asia, India in S-E Asia" China is strong all over Asia
China is strong with greed and expansionist, China think it can bully small neighbors in Asean with china's cow tongue in asean sea?
_48951920_south_china-sea_1_466.gif

Dragon Tongue on a way to spicy,,haha,,comeon man ,don,t make me laugh

China is powerful in Asia, India is powerful in Cricket and Cricket is powerful is South Asia.

S-E Asia is off topic.

Back
Top Bottom