What's new

China powerful in S Asia, India in S-E Asia

The article itself starts with the description "IQ and the Wealth of Nations is a controversial 2002 book by Dr. Richard Lynn,

Its controversial because it was denounced world wide for being inaccurate

Do you need to post this type of self-praised articles by Indian or some Western stupid press again and again. These articles only make Indian more pathetic in our eyes .
India, in the past, now and future, is only a minor player in South East Asia, not any more significant than Thailand, Phillipines or Malaysia. Your low average IQ are not up to the standard. The Chinese in South Asia are in totally different position. Educate yourselves a little and you will know what I mean.
If India want to play the game in the area, it will always have lower hand, because what India have to offer us?. India has required technologies and capital from South East Asia and can only exchange with low-cost manual labors, nothing more. Do not post some succesfull names of Indian people here, because successful ones exist in all races and people. India in the eye of most South East Asian is no better than sub-saharan Africa. Even sub-saharan African countries, in general, are better off than India in many aspects, at least for now. Try to build your country into a decent one like Thailand, and change the image of India about a sea of poverty and hunger like a Thai forum member said, and then start talk about your presence in SEA.

Exactly and well said , we see daily and very often india media coming out with tiltle such as " india and china will be this.....will be that......india may be this...... will be that... over china" this is simply embaressing all i can say is please dont put the name china next to india. PLease leave china alone.

I checked that link..............can you plz point out the rank and score of Pakistan in that???

What link buddy? That 'source' he has quoted is a book written by somebody whose incomplete data and methodologies have been challenged hundreds of times. As commented by one economist, "the book's sweeping conclusions based on relatively weak statistical evidence and dubious presumptions seem misguided at best and quite dangerous if taken seriously. It is therefore difficult to find much to recommend in this book."

But this guy is quoting that controversial book because it suits him, otherwise he would have rejected it as propaganda by Zionist, fascist, colonial expansionist, western, Judeo-Christian source.

Why waste time on posts by guys like him?

India is not powerful in south Asia either!

I agree with AViet's comment. Actually India is not in a powerful position but they thinks they are.

India is not powerful in south Asia either!

The question is how do you define power?

If its trade , then check India's trade with South Asian nations

If its military power, check operation cactus.

If its soft power, switch on the TV

But yeah, i"ll agree India has been hegemonic and need to mend its ways.

I agree with AViet's comment. Actually India is not in a powerful position but they thinks they are.

The IQ part too? :D

What link buddy? That 'source' he has quoted is a book written by somebody whose incomplete data and methodologies have been challenged hundreds of times. As commented by one economist, "the book's sweeping conclusions based on relatively weak statistical evidence and dubious presumptions seem misguided at best and quite dangerous if taken seriously. It is therefore difficult to find much to recommend in this book."

But this guy is quoting that controversial book because it suits him, otherwise he would have rejected it as propaganda by Zionist, fascist, colonial expansionist, western, Judeo-Christian source.

Why waste time on posts by guys like him?

One of the most bizarre things i"ve come across in the that book was Averaging India and Pakistan's IQ to get Afghanistan's IQ
and also Equating South Korea's national IQ to North Korea's national IQ because they"re the both are same ethnic groups.

The IQ part too? :D

haha I know what you're up to! I'm not defending my country if we are indicating lower results. Comparing to other neighboring countries we are in good position but it's NOT enough when we compare some other regions. I clearly knows it!

haha I know what you're up to! I'm not defending my country if we are indicating lower results. Comparing to other neighboring countries we are in good position but it's NOT enough when we compare some other regions. I clearly knows it!

I'm actually surprised that Sri Lanka despite having a highest HDI in SA you guys don't have a high national IQ average ,
even more you guys don't even have several ethnic groups , that"ll lower the average.
So i felt there is some racial bias there, so i was just teasing you

Friends, I'd like to change the title to reflect the hard facts:

China powerful in S Asia in practice, India in S-E Asia in mouth.

Should you need the facts to support the new tiltle, I'm glad to provide. :azn:

we are increasing relations with S Korea, Philippines, Vietnam in reality.

so compared to previous years our presence is really increasing in SE Asia.

Friends, I'd like to change the title to reflect the hard facts:

China powerful in S Asia in practice, India in S-E Asia in mouth.

Should you need the facts to support the new tiltle, I'm glad to provide. :azn:

india is a little late to arrive,wait for 5-10 years you will see the difference

Back
Top Bottom