What's new

China powerful in S Asia, India in S-E Asia

China is one a way to overtake USA and India is on a way to overtake china,and others trying to overtake India,

I hope this is carried out materially rather than just words and goodwill visit. and Vietnam becomes our bridge and foundation of strong partnership and friendly ties into the Southeast.

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

China is one a way to overtake USA and India is on a way to overtake china,and others trying to overtake India,

What others are you talking about? In Asia that leaves only Vietnam to become rank 3 and maybe economically Thailand. Japan and Korea are already developed. Others are not even close.

Then india should allow a referendum in all parts of Kashmir (Gilgit-Baltistan, Azad Kashmir, and India Occupied Jammu & Kashmir) and lets see which country the people of Kashmir choses, Pakistan or india.

Definitely only a small section of people in J&K are lured by ur talk of religion.....
Other people are realistic enough....
Many support india,its just all the rapes and murders are blamed on indian army...
All(90%) the police officers in J&K are kashmirians and yet some people are blaming india....
They feel secure here than to suffer high extremism and daily bomb blast in pakistan....
Moreover they wish all hindu pandits now return back...
When all the hindu pandits return they will form about 35-40 pc of kashmir population and sikhs some 5 %...
So the notion of uniting with pakistan on the basis of religion does not arise....
Its a known fact people here are more prosperous than in PAKISTAN OCCUPIED KASHMIR...
Development is more important than reeligion......

The article is not correct. China don't have any significant presence in south-Asia. Where ?? They don't have any presence in SL, Bangladesh. Even Gwadar port of Pakistan is not yet completed. They don't have any air force base in South-Asia. Only thing, They have good relations with our neighbours and we have good relation with China neighbours.

How China will be powerful in South-Asia without any military base ? Only Option is 2-3 CBG. But China don't have single as of now. We are also not powerful in South China sea, We have presence just because we have good relation with Vietnam and other countries like Japan, SK, Philippines, etc. That's it.

But after 5-10 years, I suppose China will have presence in South Asia (Pakistan), But till then we will able to complete most of the defence modernization and we will be operating at least 3 CBG.

very good explanation. thanks bro :tup:

Do you need to post this type of self-praised articles by Indian or some Western stupid press again and again. These articles only make Indian more pathetic in our eyes .
India, in the past, now and future, is only a minor player in South East Asia, not any more significant than Thailand, Phillipines or Malaysia. Your low average IQ are not up to the standard. The Chinese in South Asia are in totally different position. Educate yourselves a little and you will know what I mean.
If India want to play the game in the area, it will always have lower hand, because what India have to offer us?. India has required technologies and capital from South East Asia and can only exchange with low-cost manual labors, nothing more. Do not post some succesfull names of Indian people here, because successful ones exist in all races and people. India in the eye of most South East Asian is no better than sub-saharan Africa. Even sub-saharan African countries, in general, are better off than India in many aspects, at least for now. Try to build your country into a decent one like Thailand, and change the image of India about a sea of poverty and hunger like a Thai forum member said, and then start talk about your presence in SEA.

soo the bubble have been burst in the very start......:D

u stole our fun:P

Then india should allow a referendum in all parts of Kashmir (Gilgit-Baltistan, Azad Kashmir, and India Occupied Jammu & Kashmir) and lets see which country the people of Kashmir choses, Pakistan or india.
then you people should remove all the people you have put in there since 47.

Ooops! What a troll fest!! India is crap, Pakistan is crap, China is crap, Vietnam is crap, South Korea is crap, SE Asia is crap.......WTF is going on?

The fact is that this thread is CRAP! Period! :tdown: Guys, move on and stop chewing each others balls! It's pointless. Oh darn! What a waste of PDF server space!

I'm heading for the beer bar instead. There's more sanity out there! Anyone wanna join me?

Cheers!
drinking-48.GIF

Ooops! What a troll fest!! India is crap, Pakistan is crap, China is crap, Vietnam is crap, South Korea is crap, SE Asia is crap.......WTF is going on?

The fact is that this thread is CRAP! Period! :tdown: Guys, move on and stop chewing each others balls! It's pointless. Oh darn! What a waste of PDF server space!

I'm heading for the beer bar instead. There's more sanity out there! Anyone wanna join me?

Cheers!
drinking-48.GIF

Orion mate I am starting to agree with you and thank you on too many threads.

Both are untrue,China doesn't have much influence in S.Asia and India doesn't have much in SE asia.

Back
Top Bottom