What's new

China powerful in S Asia, India in S-E Asia

Hmmm, and you wonder why IQ is highly related to the topic=China powerful in south Asia, India powerful in south-east Asia ah?:what:

Let me tell you China and India=2nd and 3rd "most power country in the world and reasonably they both got "high-tech deadly weapons, what if all those weapons are control by some low-IQ people?="wrong decision, bad idea etc, thats will be a very scary senario to the whole world if you know what i mean. :whistle:
images

Isn't it quite scary though??:hang2:

Pervert? Lmao did I miss something? :what: Maybe you're on the wrong forum. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

this is the only forum i practically know :bunny:

I dont understand why some India just start laughing all of a sudden are you suffering from that mental disorder that makes you Laugh spontaneously ?? :lol:

Last edited:
China powerful in S Asia, India in S-E Asia

This is a type of a disease in which people or a group of people think that they are far more superior and powerful then others,

and sorry to say there isnt any cure yet :disagree: :lol:

and where does Pakistan come into korean and an Indian conversation you pervert ??:what:

Perversion is a concept describing those types of human behavior that are a serious deviation from what is considered to be orthodox or normal. Although it can refer to varying forms of deviation, it is most often used to describe sexual behaviors that are seen by an individual as abnormal, repulsive or obsessive. Perversion differs from deviant behavior, since the latter refers to a recognized violation of social rules or norms. It is often considered derogatory and in psychological literature the term paraphilia is now used instead

This is a type of a disease in which people or a group of people think that they are far more superior and powerful then others,

and sorry to say there isnt any cure yet :disagree: :lol:

cool down franky.............

you are superior and i am inferior, poor, hungry Indian

Perversion is a concept describing those types of human behavior that are a serious deviation from what is considered to be orthodox or normal. Although it can refer to varying forms of deviation, it is most often used to describe sexual behaviors that are seen by an individual as abnormal, repulsive or obsessive. Perversion differs from deviant behavior, since the latter refers to a recognized violation of social rules or norms. It is often considered derogatory and in psychological literature the term paraphilia is now used instead

pervert

1. to affect with perversion.
2. to lead astray morally.
3. to turn away from the right course.
4. to lead into mental error or false judgment.
5. to turn to an improper use; misapply.
6. to misconstrue or misinterpret, esp. deliberately; distort: to pervert someone's statement.
7. to bring to a less excellent state; vitiate; debase.
8. Pathology . to change to what is unnatural or abnormal.
9. to convert or persuade to a religious belief regarded as false or wrong.

–noun
10.a person who practices sexual perversion.
11.Pathology . a person affected with perversion.
12.a person who has been perverted, esp. to a religious belief regarded as erroneous.

Bold parts explains what I meant was, like I said in post #19 (you people have a disease which makes you think you are better then other, but you are not:disagree:)

PS: and next time dont teach me anything:what:

I think it is universal that China is as much as powerful as USA in diplomatically and will be powerfully in economy within next 20-30 years.

Do you need to post this type of self-praised articles by Indian or some Western stupid press again and again. These articles only make Indian more pathetic in our eyes .
India, in the past, now and future, is only a minor player in South East Asia, not any more significant than Thailand, Phillipines or Malaysia. Your low average IQ are not up to the standard. The Chinese in South Asia are in totally different position. Educate yourselves a little and you will know what I mean.
If India want to play the game in the area, it will always have lower hand, because what India have to offer us?. India has required technologies and capital from South East Asia and can only exchange with low-cost manual labors, nothing more. Do not post some succesfull names of Indian people here, because successful ones exist in all races and people. India in the eye of most South East Asian is no better than sub-saharan Africa. Even sub-saharan African countries, in general, are better off than India in many aspects, at least for now. Try to build your country into a decent one like Thailand, and change the image of India about a sea of poverty and hunger like a Thai forum member said, and then start talk about your presence in SEA.

What is Korea?

Another Whore of USA.

Shouldn't speak more:argh:

pervert

1. to affect with perversion.
2. to lead astray morally.
3. to turn away from the right course.
4. to lead into mental error or false judgment.
5. to turn to an improper use; misapply.
6. to misconstrue or misinterpret, esp. deliberately; distort: to pervert someone's statement.
7. to bring to a less excellent state; vitiate; debase.
8. Pathology . to change to what is unnatural or abnormal.
9. to convert or persuade to a religious belief regarded as false or wrong.

–noun
10.a person who practices sexual perversion.
11.Pathology . a person affected with perversion.
12.a person who has been perverted, esp. to a religious belief regarded as erroneous.

Bold parts explains what I meant was, like I said in post #19 (you people have a disease which makes you think you are better then other, but you are not:disagree:)

PS: and next time dont teach me anything:what:

cool down bro............let me repeat my words.

you are superior and I am inferior , hungry , poor Indian

Look for those of you questioning flag, identities and whatnot it is pretty common for Vietnamese to work in SK. I know of two who came to U of T from SK.

Back
Top Bottom