What's new

China plans to sell Pak an aircraft carrier and integrate it militarily

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nowhere near the same scale as what happens in india..........:azn:

indian so called "Muslim" women are systematically molested and raped by hindus en mass even in front of their husbands, fathers, brothers etc but they are too weak, powerless and incapable of defending them. In fact they worship their hindu overlords and gods and are happy for the womenfolk to be the whores of hindus......:lol:

indian so called "Muslims" are FAKE Muslims. They are a pathetic, subdued slave race to the hindus.

ha ha ha ..............keep living in denial mode .
baloch ,pashtuns,muhajirs ,hazaras ,shias getting killed systematically by muslims in muslim pakistan.
a delusional pakistani on fatwa mode .

baloch ,pashtuns,muhajirs ,hazaras ,shias getting killed systematically by muslims in muslim pakistan.

Think you are getting your info from the same indian source which claims indians were using the internet, satellite, submarines, fighter jets etc 5,000-10,000 years ago......:lol::

https://www.newsweek.com/minister-r...-invented-ancient-india-5000-years-ago-890567

Rather than waste time on PDF, I think you need to go and stop your mama, wife or other female relatives from being raped by RSS or other hindu goons.......:lol:

I am a Muhajir , everyone on pdf knows .. you are saying what ?

Think you are getting your info from the same indian source which claims indians were using the internet, satellite, submarines, fighter jets etc 5,000-10,000 years ago......:lol::

https://www.newsweek.com/minister-r...-invented-ancient-india-5000-years-ago-890567

Rather than waste time on PDF, I think you need to go and stop your mama, wife or other female relatives from being raped by RSS or other hindu goons.......:lol:

ha ha ha ..........why muslims are being killed by muslims in pak muslim land ?
those being killed are muhajirs, pashtuns , baloch, hazaras ,shias, all muslims .

Listen friend, stand up economically without assistance needs gaul/gutts internally; until the pervasive corruption and self-entitlement does not end, this will not help. I see the same trajectory right now evolving in my country along the same lines as Pak.

True. But historically Pakistan had corrupt and bharat loving politicians who always destroy itself for sake of good relations with bharat, unlike bharat who kept progressing and screwing Pakistan when it got chance.

those being killed are muhajirs, pashtuns , baloch, hazaras ,shias, all muslims .

Why is bhartis massacring sikhs and dalits? Forget about Muslims who you always massacre and hide the news.

I am happy in Pakistan, i can eat Beef and also buy Cows to sacrifice on Eid ... I hope Indian Muslims are doing good there .
indian muslims are doing better than pakistani muslims .

You're obviously the product of an indian so called "Muslim" woman being raped by an RSS dalit in the backstreets of mumbai........:lol:

indian muslims are doing better than pakistani muslims .

A bit like your mama who was raped by a RSS dalit and produced you...........:lol:

Why is bhartis massacring sikhs and dalits? Forget about Muslims who you always massacre and hide the news.

why pakistanis are killing pakistani muslims ?

You're obviously the product of an indian so called "Muslim" woman being raped by an RSS dalit in the backstreets of mumbai........:lol:

A bit like your mama who was raped by a RSS dalit and produced you...........:lol:

ha ha ha ............don't tell your ancestry .......:D

why pakistanis are killing pakistani muslims ?

ha ha ha ............don't tell your ancestry .......:D

Have many RSS activists did your mama service while your papa watched proudly on............:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom