What's new

China Plane Crashes With 132 On Board; No Sign Of Survivors, Says Report

Weather is good. Aircraft normally fails during take of or descend. Rarely on cruise.

Modern jet is designed to glide when both engine stall. The glide gradient is 15:1 for 737NG. Let say this aircraft complete fails at 9000m in a stable position, then best case it can glide for around 130km.

Very unusual to nose dive.

I have a flight next week on 737-800 this is making me nervous, an update on the investigation based on the data recorder would be nice

You can pull out 737-800 casualties record. This is a very safe aircraft and perpendicular nose dive at cruise is only one case - the one we see now. Not to mention China has world BEST aviation safety.

1647925533671.png

I have a flight next week on 737-800 this is making me nervous, an update on the investigation based on the data recorder would be nice

Never in history have 2 aircraft of the same type crashed in such proximity of time. Statistical (im)probability is on your side. I would suggest take this flight without stress.

We would be fortunate if they find the FDR by next week. But let us say they find the flight data recorder (FDR) and the cockpit voice recorder (CVR) tomorrow.

Both devices cannot just simply be opened. The inspectors have to take note of any external physical damages before they can formulate a plan on how to open them. If there are external physical damages, simply opening the case could damage the internal recording components possibly losing the data. Even though today's technology that the data are on non-volatile FLASH modules, they will not take chances and simply take screwdrivers and wrenches to the devices. If the internal components are displaced because of the severity of the crash, the inspectors want to preserve whatever physical conditions there are before they can do any data extraction. Who found the devices and how were they transported off the crash site? Any dirt, water, or insects? If burnt, how severe?

So either take the flight or cancel. But unlikely we will get any technical update from the devices.

Second from right is crying, the one you are doing is laughing. I am sorry shouldn’t have called you an idiot
You shouldn't feel sorry, he's an Idiot Indeed, he was laughing at op and many other ones .... Can't be a mistake or fat fingers multiple times.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-03-22-08-38-36.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-03-22-08-38-36.jpg
    281.5 KB · Views: 27
  • Screenshot_2022-03-22-08-39-00.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-03-22-08-39-00.jpg
    223.6 KB · Views: 29
1. The crashed passenger plane was 737-800, not 737max.

2. 737-800 is an aircraft with a good safety record, China trusts this aircraft. China Eastern Airlines grounded 737-800 in accordance with the provisions of the accident handling process, not because of the aircraft quality. The Civil Aviation Administration of China has been involved in the investigation, and the Chinese government will find out the cause of the accident.

3. China Eastern Airlines has a very good safety record. Before the accident, China Eastern Airlines had been accident free for 4227 days, and they had just set a world record of 100 million hours of safe flight. We should not question the professionalism of China Eastern Airlines pilots.

4. The plane was pulled up for a period of time before the crash, which proves that the pilot is trying his best to save the plane. We believe that the cause of the accident was not the pilot's suicide.

5. The plane hit the ground almost vertically, unlike the engine grounding.

6. The plane crashed rapidly from an altitude of nearly 30000 feet and hit the ground in less than 2 minutes. There are few survivors in this situation.

7. There were 132 people on the plane, not 133. A boy refunded his ticket before the plane took off.

Back
Top Bottom