What's new

China air crash that killed 132 may have been deliberate, says US report

Reminds me of an Egyptian pilot that intentionally crashed the plane.

Well thats on CAAC if they decide to.
What about that idiot German co-pilot who locked the captain out of the cockpit and crashed the plane on the border of Spain and France...

Screenshot_20220518_084658.jpg

Typical media manipulation, with low level officials giving messages to the media.

to believed😂

If this is true, the pilot, by choice or coincidence, certainly 'chose' an aircraft type that is known for deep dives, other than the 2 max crashes.
Yup, if its a Boeing infamous for crashing then it's deliberate. Lol

If this is true, the pilot, by choice or coincidence, certainly 'chose' an aircraft type that is known for deep dives, other than the 2 max crashes.
An Aircraft normally cannot "deep dive" like that unless you are losing the stabiliser, the Max problem is the software override, which mean that aircraft is "input" control, just not input from the pilot, if this is a pilot decision, then this is not normal profile

Which mean if he "Choose" an aircraft that known for deep dive, that pretty much every aircraft out there, because both Boeing and airbus have Pilot control crash (CDIT/CFIT) like that.

The 737-800 is not known for deep dives and very reliable

A mature person should always keep in mind what his purpose is.
The primary purpose of Boeing's accident handling team is to keep CAAC from grounding 737-800 and protect Boeing's market, rather than quarreling with the Chinese, that's the job of Fox News Editor.

To achieve this goal, the most important thing is not to lie, or let the Chinese people believe that Boeing is not lying. Now there is a lot of evidence that pilots have been trying to save the plane. If Boeing wants to explain the accident by suicide, I really don't know how to evaluate this stupidity and innocence.

Dude even china says no technical failure found. Its crazy to live in an autocratic regime where facts are denied. The blackbox shows the aircraft did what was told

We all know what "some" US officials think is completely irrelevant. After all this is China we're talking about and with recent news of C919 in media, I doubt this can be a planted story as well. We have seen that such investigations take a long time, one thing for sure if Boeing is found even remotely responsible they will probably pay penalty which they will never face in US.

One can keep butting heads, the trajectory and angle of attack of the plane on crash clearly shows that the pilot was not even trying to keep level.
Even single seaters can be maneuvered to land powerless. Commercial carriers are supposed to have many failsafes.
From an unbiased standpoint , the benefit does go to Boeing.

We all know what "some" US officials think is completely irrelevant. After all this is China we're talking about and with recent news of C919 in media, I doubt this can be a planted story as well. We have seen that such investigations take a long time, one thing for sure if Boeing is found even remotely responsible they will probably pay penalty which they will never face in US.

A 90° nose dive can only happen when stabilizers are ripped off. This was not the case so it plain and simple can only be done from a pilot intentional.

The pilot was clearly trying to save the plane.
How do you know??

Investigations like these are usually jointly done, same with aircraft crashes in Pakistan, local aviation safety organization and the aircraft manufacturer or other international agencies all jointly work together in determining what lead to the accident.

Anyways i would wait for the actual report to come out before making conclusions.

Only idiots will believe what the Yankees say about what happened to the crash especially the incident involves US interest and reputation, after all these years of blatant lies from US gov, agencies and media in all aspects ranging from wars to business and others. Yankees also say that the crashes of 737 Max are the faults of the pilots of the countries, these Yankees are proven to be liars.

Last edited:
What about that idiot German co-pilot who locked the captain out of the cockpit and crashed the plane on the border of Spain and France...
That included.

I just tell you that this is not a small thing. The Chinese market is not comparable to the Egyptian market.

American public opinion cannot influence CAAC's decision, but Chinese public opinion can. The Chinese do trust Boeing and 737-800, but trust is easy to destroy. Once Boeing handles the accident with this attitude, things will certainly screw up.
Do you know how Samsung messed up in China? Samsung mobile phones only experienced one accident from the first to the top ten.
Well since Boeing decided to push out this narrative, then that's on CAAC on how they interpret this.

I'll wait for the official investigation report, but it does look suspicious with the angle of the plane hitting the ground. It was my first thought when I saw the news and video a few months ago.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom