What's new

China air crash that killed 132 may have been deliberate, says US report

F-22Raptor

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United States
A China Eastern Airlines plane that crashed in March, killing 132 people, appears to have been intentionally flown into the mountainside below by someone at the controls, according to reports.

Analysis by US officials of the black box flight recorders found amid the wreckage suggests deliberate input from the cockpit forced the Boeing737-800 plane into its catastrophic dive.

The Wall Street Journal quoted an unnamed source who said: “The plane did what it was told to do by someone in the cockpit.”

The China Eastern plane was cruising at a steady altitude and speed before it suddenly descended more than 20,000ft in just over a minute, and crashing near the city of Wuzhou in Guangxi province.

If this is true, the pilot, by choice or coincidence, certainly 'chose' an aircraft type that is known for deep dives, other than the 2 max crashes.

If this is true, the pilot, by choice or coincidence, certainly 'chose' an aircraft type that is known for deep dives, other than the 2 max crashes.
Reminds me of an Egyptian pilot that intentionally crashed the plane.

The pilot was clearly trying to save the plane.

If Boeing wants to end this disaster with lies, I can tell you with certainty that CAAC will grounded 737-800.
Well thats on CAAC if they decide to.

If Boeing wants to end this disaster with lies, I can tell you with certainty that CAAC will grounded 737-800.

A mechanical failure has been ruled out.

Its a popular plane.
Before CAAC grounded 737-max, it was.

China buys more than 500 airliners every year. You obviously don't know what CAAC's annual orders of hundreds of billions of dollars mean to Boeing and the dollar system.

Before CAAC grounded 737-max, it was.

China buys more than 500 airliners every year. You obviously don't know what CAAC's annual orders of hundreds of billions of dollars mean to Boeing and the dollar system.
i'm referring to the 737 as a whole. !0k have been produced.

i'm referring to the 737 as a whole. !0k have been produced.
I just tell you that this is not a small thing. The Chinese market is not comparable to the Egyptian market.

American public opinion cannot influence CAAC's decision, but Chinese public opinion can. The Chinese do trust Boeing and 737-800, but trust is easy to destroy. Once Boeing handles the accident with this attitude, things will certainly screw up.
Do you know how Samsung messed up in China? Samsung mobile phones only experienced one accident from the first to the top ten.

Looking at the footage of the crash, no wonder. Its unnatural for a plane to do a full blown 90 degree nosedive as a result of an engine failure or malfunction, there is something more sinister in this all.

Boeing and FAA are both organization proven to have lie before with the B737 Max saga. I will not be surprised they lie again.

Rumors on social media that the co-pilot caught his wife cheating on him and he committed suicide.

Boeing and FAA are both organization proven to have lie before with the B737 Max saga. I will not be surprised they lie again.
A mature person should always keep in mind what his purpose is.
The primary purpose of Boeing's accident handling team is to keep CAAC from grounding 737-800 and protect Boeing's market, rather than quarreling with the Chinese, that's the job of Fox News Editor.

To achieve this goal, the most important thing is not to lie, or let the Chinese people believe that Boeing is not lying. Now there is a lot of evidence that pilots have been trying to save the plane. If Boeing wants to explain the accident by suicide, I really don't know how to evaluate this stupidity and innocence.

Back
Top Bottom