What's new

China paper slams U.S. for cyber role in Iran unrest

Please read carefully:
I did...May be YOU should read carefully...

Zhou mentioned an outage suffered by Chinese search engine Baidu on January 12 but did not mention that it was attacked by the Iranian Cyber Army

Zhou 'did not mention'. Not that Zhou 'did not believe', as in...

Zhou mentioned an outage suffered by Chinese search engine Baidu on January 12 but did not believe that it was attacked by the Iranian Cyber Army
Now which version would be more consistent with this assertion...???

"Everyone with technical knowledge of computers knows that just because a hacker used an IP address in China, the attack was not necessarily launched by a Chinese hacker,"

So he made a tacit admission that the attack's origin came from mainland China.

The country with no free speech criticizes other nations that have have this attribute. I am surprised they even know what free speech is.

Frankly its amusing how much the internet is a thorn in the side of China.

Could Bin Laden or his supporters have a free speech about "Anti US" in US?
Western countries are so hypocritical!
Yes...al-Qaeda or anyone else can spew rhetorics calling for jihad against the US. That is anti-US.

The country with no free speech criticizes other nations that have have this attribute. I am surprised they even know what free speech is.

Frankly its amusing how much the internet is a thorn in the side of China.

I bet you have already make up your mind long before you read the

article ?

Yeah right, free speech, tell that to the "Untouchables" , they surely

needed that the most, but i guess, nevermind, by doing so, they

probably will got beat up, rape or kill.

Please save your "Crocodile Tears" to Indians only.
:smitten::pakistan::china:

article ?

Pl don't drag India into your discussion. Don't make it india-china cyber war:hitwall:

If i, who is not a chinese go to china n hacked some department or google when i'm in china, did that make me a chinese hacker:coffee:

Accusation of Chinese government's participation in cyber attack "groundless": ministry - People's Daily Online
January 25, 2010

China restated on Sunday its resolute opposition to claims that the government was involved in cyber attack and vowed to enhance cooperation with international community to fight against Internet crimes.

"Accusation that the Chinese government participated in cyber attack, either in an explicit or inexplicit way, is groundless and aims to denigrate China. We firmly opposed to that," spokesman of the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology told Xinhua in an exclusive interview on Sunday.

"China's policy on Internet safety is transparent and consistent," he said.

Internet security was a global concern which required international coordinated efforts. China was willing to deepen cooperation with other countries and learn from their experiences to make Internet a better place, he said.

The spokesman's remarks came nearly two weeks after search engine giant Google said it might quit China citing disagreements with government policies and unidentified attacks targeting Google's services in China.

"China is the biggest victim country of hacking as its Internet has long been facing severe threats of hacker and online virus attacks," the spokesman said.

Official data showed more than one million IP addresses were under control by overseas sources and the number of Web sites tampered by hackers exceeded 42,000 last year.

The widespread Conficker worm virus infected 18 million computers per month in 2009, the most in the world, or 30 percent of the global total infected.

According to the Internet Society of China, the number of cyber attacks from abroad saw a year-on-year increase of 148 percent in 2008.

They not only affected a large number of netizens but also sectors of finance, transportation and energy, which posed severe harm to economic development and people's lives, the spokesman said.

He noted the Chinese government had issued various regulations and launched many Internet safety campaigns against the attacks.

The National Computer Network Emergency Response Technical Team dealt with more than 1,000 Web accidents in 2009 and helped recover economic losses for many banks and E-business Web sites.

China has also taken part in the Internet safety emergency drill organized by the ASEAN countries for many times, and signed cooperation pacts with member countries of regional organizations in Asia.

Source:Xinhua :smitten::pakistan::china:

Of course the chinese media would say that bahahah. The chinese media is not independent. Most of it is state controlled. I would believe half of the crap it spews out.

And come on, the government arrests people for speaking out against the government, if the media does, the government will just arrest them. So of course they would say the government is doing nothing wrong.

They have been hacking google, and that comes directly from google.

every statement should depend on fact

Last edited:
Don't reply to my posts if you are 1. Not going to use English 2. If you use English that is not understandable.

Thank you.

Don't reply to my posts if you are 1. Not going to use English 2. If you use English that is not understandable.

Thank you.
It is about that 'secret club' thing little boys often have to spite everyone else. :lol:

Of course the chinese media would say that bahahah. The chinese media is not independent. Most of it is state controlled. I would believe half of the crap it spews out.

And come on, the government arrests people for speaking out against the government, if the media does, the government will just arrest them. So of course they would say the government is doing nothing wrong.

They have been hacking google, and that comes directly from google.

stop disguise yourself as australian. everyone can detect your curry smell.

Chinese govt don't bother to give a sh!t damn to the losers who grouch on internet, medias and in their office. they are only concerned about a few of professional activitist who struggle for "great causes". almost everyone of them are supported by westerners.

Do you guys need i to post those stuffs again about one 22 yrs old poor IT boy who was convicted and abused in a "slumdog millionaire" styled jail for he wrote "i hate Gandhi" on google orkut? is it called "freedom of speech":rofl: i would have served the jail for countless times if i were in democratic india since mocking our great leaders is one of my hobbies.

although most traditional media in china are state-owned, it doesn't spell they all speak in single voice. Stated-owned Southern daily is a thorough liberal media who spare no effort to nigrify ccp and sell their ideas. Stated-owned global times is a pro-govt media famous for its nationalistic view. still i saw an article critizing chinese govt for internet censorship in a january issue. Not mention to numerous private internet medias today.

there is no such thing as neutrality and objectivity existing in the field of the press in any nations. Xinhua has its political inclination, so do CNN, BBC, NY Times. i read western medias routinely, they are nothing less biased than chinese media and fabricate news without a blink. what is really pathetic part is that you guys accept everything at face value and dare not question any things which might otherwise damage your ego and preoccupation, on which your mere dignity rest

Chinese govt don't bother to give a sh!t damn to the losers who grouch on internet, medias and in their office. they are only concerned about a few of professional activitist who struggle for "great causes". almost everyone of them are supported by westerners.

Do you guys need i to post those stuffs again about one 22 yrs old poor IT boy who was convicted and abused in a "slumdog millionaire" styled jail for he wrote "i hate Gandhi" on google orkut? is it called "freedom of speech":rofl: i would have served the jail for countless times if i were in democratic india since mocking our great leaders is one of my hobbies.

although most traditional media in china are state-owned, it doesn't spell they all speak in single voice. Stated-owned Southern daily is a thorough liberal media who spare no effort to nigrify ccp and sell their ideas. Stated-owned global times is a pro-govt media famous for its nationalistic view. still i saw an article critizing chinese govt for internet censorship in a january issue. Not mention to numerous private internet medias today.

there is no such thing as neutrality and objectivity existing in the field of the press in any nations. Xinhua has its political inclination, so do CNN, BBC, NY Times. i read western medias routinely, they are nothing less biased than chinese media and fabricate news without a blink. what is really pathetic part is that you guys accept everything at face value and dare not question any things which might otherwise damage your ego and preoccupation, on which your mere dignity rest

Just shame on this indian gus,:tdown: australian just killed many indian as reason of they are indian!!!:blink: Feel sorry to the dead indian... :angel:

Yes...al-Qaeda or anyone else can spew rhetorics calling for jihad against the US. That is anti-US.

Western Whites' logic

Sovereignty of Western states >
Human right of Western states >
Human right of China / Russia / Muslim states >
Sovereignty of China / Russia / Muslim states

:cool:

Excuse me, please do not make a racist comment like that. Your comment has been reported.

No i am not Indian, i am Australian. You can't face the fact that the Chinese government abuses human rights and freedoms.

article ?

Best defense is a good attack is it. :lol:

Do you have a similar comment ready for the rest of the democratic world.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom