What's new

China/Pakistan/India - Was Nehru smarter than Modi?

I do vote. Didn't you read the first page? :lol:

This is not like the caste system sir, I think you are confused. You can check our election results on Wikipedia.

as far as i know china is not a democracy.

in india, irrespective of caste everyone can vote.

I am more amused by your frustration, and for your information there is no indo-china border skirmish happening. why are you so frustrated with pak-india border skirmish. are you a pakistani living in china?

as far as i know china is not a democracy.

in india, irrespective of caste everyone can vote.

I am more amused by your frustration, and for your information there is no indo-china border skirmish happening. why are you so frustrated with pak-india border skirmish. are you a pakistani living in china?

There was a Sino-Indian border clash a short while back, during Xi Jinping's visit to India.

Have you been asleep? :lol:

I am a Hong Konger, which means I am a Chinese citizen as well. My ancestry is Hakka, our family was one of the very first to arrive in Hong Kong, thus we are considered as HK natives.

If you don't believe it, ask @Horus the administrator. I have always been willing to have a webcam chat with them, and since I keep my ID card in my pocket I can prove my citizenship instantly. :azn: Not only will they see my ID number which can be checked, they will also see my Chinese name/face and see from my surname that I am indeed 100% ethnic Han Chinese (my last name is 陳), and that I am a citizen of China, and my hometown is HK.

Since you Indian members cannot win any arguments here with the Chinese, that's all you can do. :P

Well, it happened before, didn't it?
It wasn't China, but Nehru who declared 1962 war - The Times of India
The difference is that this time, China is not at our weakest point, like we were during the last one, and on the verge of collapse from the worst famine in our history.
Now we are at our strongest point in the past 200 years. Let's wait till Modi makes a mistake on the border.
modi will attack china soon :enjoy:
Let's see how mighty china reacts :rolleyes:

There was a Sino-Indian border clash a short while back, during Xi Jinping's visit to India.

Have you been asleep? :lol:

I am a Hong Konger, which means I am a Chinese citizen as well. My ancestry is Hakka, our family was one of the very first to arrive in Hong Kong, thus we are considered as HK natives.

If you don't believe it, ask @Horus the administrator. I have always been willing to have a webcam chat with them, and since I keep my ID card in my pocket I can prove my citizenship instantly. :azn:

Since you Indian members cannot win any arguments here with the Chinese, that's all you can do. :P

it was not a clash, it was more of showing to india that xi Jinping is not in control, and indians have to deal with PLA. we got it.

if you are hong konger than why are you behaving like a pakistani. i consider chinese as my brothers/sisters because majority of them are buddhists. i don't have any beef with chinese.

it was not a clash, it was more of showing to india that xi Jinping is not in control, and indians have to deal with PLA. we got it.

if you are hong konger than why are you behaving like a pakistani. i consider chinese as my brothers/sisters because majority of them are buddhists. i don't have any beef with chinese.

My parents are Chinese Buddhists. I believe you have seen my posts before. :lol:

My only objective here is to protect China's interests, any nationalist would understand it.

Especially since India attacked us before, in 1962.

My parents are Chinese Buddhists. I believe you have seen my posts before. :lol:

My only objective here is to protect China's interests, any nationalist would understand it.

Especially since India attacked us before, in 1962.

all countries are attacked by some other country in history. that is how the modern boundaries of countries are formed.

you should be more concerned with the latest attack that happened today in you country than some thing that happened some 50 or 100 or 1000 years ago.

At Least 22 People Are Reported Killed in Attack at a Market in Western China
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/20/w...y-killed-in-attack-in-western-china.html?_r=0

all countries are attacked by some other country in history. that is how the modern boundaries of countries are formed.

Sure, and you attacked us. When we were in the middle of the worst famine in our history as well.

Let's see the bravado of the Mass Murdering Modi. He can open fire on civilians on the Pakistani/Bangladeshi border, so why not when Chinese troops make an incursion?

But one day he will make a mistake. And we will be there to answer it. :enjoy:

I think you missed most of the posts in this thread, including the ones in the first page.

Reuters quoted both Indian and Pakistani officials, who agree that it is Modi's "new assertive posture" that is causing an escalation on the border issues.

Who changed the status quo? India did.

Just like before:

It wasn't China, but Nehru who declared 1962 war - The Times of India

We are the ones who are gaining the fastest in relative power, in the whole world. It doesn't suit our interests to rock the boat, but of course we will have to respond if a war is imposed on us.

It's been more than half a century since the Sino-Indian war. I think it might have time to let it go.
The ESCALATION is because of Modi's more aggressive posture, not the firing itself. That happens all the time on the indo-pak border. Also, Modi's didn't make the Chinese nomads pitch tents in Indian territory. If you feel rocking the boat is not in China's interest, you should take it up with the Chinese government. All I hear these days are close encounters in international airspace, frigates in other peoples territorial water and claims on people's lands.

Sure, and you attacked us. When we were in the middle of the worst famine in our history as well.

Let's see the bravado of the Mass Murdering Modi. He can open fire on civilians on the Pakistani/Bangladeshi border, so why not when Chinese troops make an incursion?

But one day he will make a mistake. And we will be there to answer it.

you conveniently skipped the terrorist attack that happened today and are raking something that happened some 50 years ago :lol: i am not able to understand you. either you are trolling or a false flagger

if a war were to happen between india and china neither i nor you would be there to answer, and i hope india and china doesn't ever go to war.

It's been more than half a century since the Sino-Indian war. I think it might have time to let it go.
The ESCALATION is because of Modi's more aggressive posture, not the firing itself. That happens all the time on the indo-pak border. Also, Modi's didn't make the Chinese nomads pitch tents in Indian territory. If you feel rocking the boat is not in China's interest, you should take it up with the Chinese government. All I hear these days are close encounters in international airspace, frigates in other peoples territorial water and claims on people's lands.

But no bloodshed. Our maritime disputes never involve any bloodshed, at most maybe some water cannons.

India on the other hand just killed 20 civilians across the LOC in the past few days, and regularly kills civilians and even children on the Bangladeshi border. Hell, soldiers get their heads cut off and their bodies dismembered on your border, only a month or so ago.

Modi's posture is increasing the escalation, which even Indian officials agree with (as quoted by Reuters) on India's borders, which includes our Southwest border.

We don't need to rock the boat, but we are going to respond with full force if Modi tries to be a dumb version of Nehru, and his assertive posture comes off as another Forward Policy.

for once

1962 is long past since then we got back tawang etcetc

regarding Border issues

with china i think most indians will settle for Mcmohan line as Border in the NE
and actual control inJ&K

with Pakistan too the border can be permanently settled with LOC as the international border it will take some years but can be settled

for siachin again as is basis can be done

we are open and ready to talk business

the question are you both (pakistan & China) ready for the same ?

I don't think we can compare Nehru and Modi at this point of time. The time was different in 1950-60s and situation is different in 2014 also duration is different while Nehru had 16-17 years, Modi have only 100-150 days.

Nehru was more kind of aligning everyone which was relevant at that point of time and that is why even after attack from Tribals, He went to UN for resolving Kashmir (Not a smart move though, as attack from IA would have re captured the area as PA was weak at that time). Similarly, for China, he tried his best to be friend with them and accepted Tibet as part of China but then accepted refugees of Tibet along with Dalai Lama. Also, the way he handled 1962 was totally odd.

Now, lets take Modi. He is businessman first so he want to have friendship with all neighbors as it is easier. He want to build BRIC and SAARC stronger and his steps were visible on those days. The only difference currently is that there is time where Premier and Army have some disconnect in Pakistan and China both. Current changes in PLA confirms the same and in Pakistan it is always evident.

I am still in favor of Modi. :D

India is being led by a mass murderer, who would never have the support of the 200 million Indian Muslims.

If there was any way to fracture the most basic aspect of Indian culture (unity in diversity), what better than an extremist mass murderer of Indian Muslims getting into power.

well atleast the 200 millin indian muslims + rest of the indians got to vote and elect the person being the PM (modi in this case )

can the same be said for china ?

well atleast the 200 millin indian muslims + rest of the indians got to vote and elect the person being the PM (modi in this case )

can the same be said for china ?

You're right, the Chinese people are not responsible for any wrong actions carried out by the Chinese government, since we do not directly elect the leader (though I do vote).

But the Indian people willingly, and with full knowledge of his crimes, purposely elected a mass murderer. So they are responsible for what he has done (mass murder) and what he will do.

There is the difference.

Back
Top Bottom