What's new

China/Pakistan/India - Was Nehru smarter than Modi?

India is ranked 3rd worst in the world, on the Global Terrorism Index.

Bomb blasts: India 3rd most dangerous country in the world! - News Oneindia

Whereas China is not even in the top 20.

How many terrorists across the world originated from the subcontinent, the worst terrorist in South Asia (Dawood) is an Indian from Mumbai.

You should know that Dawood is an opportunistic "goon" sheltered by your strategic partner only on the condition that he support them in their subversive designs against India. By supporting Pakistan and vetoing any resolution against Pakistani based terror groups, you are indirectly supporting terrorism!

Secondly, going by the trends in Xinjiang, you are going to be there in the list soon enough. So, welcome to the club! :P

You mean if China attacks India, yeah sure Pakistan would not turn it down but if a Pakistan and India war erupted would China reciprocate? I think that is the million dollar question. :D

If our interests are directly threatened, yes.

However we do not have a formal mutual defence treaty with Pakistan.

China's offer to Pakistan, was to come in after India was already defeated in 1962. We don't expect you to fight for us, but rather to take the opportunity of a lifetime after the battle is over.

I don't need to understand Indian society. :rofl: I need to understand India's "new assertive posture" on the Sino-Indian border, because that sounds like it could lead to another Forward Policy.

Except this time we are not starving to death from a famine, you're not going to attack us while we are starving again. Now we have the largest manufacturing base on Earth (which we can use to produce essentially infinite numbers of our weapons platforms) and larger currency reserves than the rest of the world combined.

India is going to bite off more than they can chew this time, try fighting a China that is not starving. :lol:

:omghaha: Thats exactly what you are doing when you mention 200 Million Muslims..:lol:

As much as assertive Forward policy is concerned : " In my opinion "Higher.. Deeper.. Sweeter.. " allies should respond to the aggression Modi is showing. United.. Hand in Hand..

I feel really sad when Modi is allowed to get away like this. Instead of responding, one ally goes to UN and the other goes back inside its border after investing so much in Tents and what not. :mad:

:dance3::rofl:

:omghaha: Thats exactly what you are doing when you mention 200 Million Muslims..:lol:

As much as assertive Forward policy is concerned : " In my opinion "Higher.. Deeper.. Sweeter.. " allies should respond to the aggression Modi is showing. United.. Hand in Hand..

I feel really sad when Modi is allowed to get away like this. Instead of responding, one ally goes to UN and the other goes back inside its border after investing so much in Tents and what not. :mad:

:dance3::rofl:

Yes it is quite funny that Modi, despite all his bravado, could do nothing about the Chinese incursion. :P

In fact, he seemed weaker than Manmohan Singh.

Strange, because Modi actually does have blood on his hands, the blood of thousands of Indian Muslims.

You should know that Dawood is an opportunistic "goon" sheltered by your strategic partner only on the condition that he support them in their subversive designs against India. By supporting Pakistan and vetoing any resolution against Pakistani based terror groups, you are indirectly supporting terrorism!

Secondly, going by the trends in Xinjiang, you are going to be there in the list soon enough. So, welcome to the club! :P

You are again talking logic. Am so disappointed in you. :D

As much as XInjiang is concerned, I think its already in list. Its just not a priority right now. Non-state actors of a certain country will not take the dictate of govt. to avoid Ramzan lightly. Pretty soon some "professionals" from Mid-east will be in search of new country to export their ideology. Which road better than KKR for exports..?

Yes it is quite funny that Modi, despite all his bravado, could do nothing about the Chinese incursion. :P

In fact, he seemed weaker than Manmohan Singh.

Strange, because Modi actually does have blood on his hands, the blood of thousands of Indian Muslims.

In my opinion "Higher.. Deeper.. Sweeter.. " allies should respond to the aggression Modi is showing. United.. Hand in Hand..

:sarcastic: :sarcastic:

You are again talking logic. Am so disappointed in you. :D

As much as XInjiang is concerned, I think its already in list. Its just not a priority right now. Non-state actors of a certain country will not take the dictate of govt. to avoid Ramzan lightly. Pretty soon some "professionals" from Mid-east will be in search of new country to export their ideology. Which road better than KKR for exports..?

In my opinion "Higher.. Deeper.. Sweeter.. " allies should respond to the aggression Modi is showing. United.. Hand in Hand..

:sarcastic: :sarcastic:
Feku should be hanged for the sins he done:mad::mad:

Pretty soon some "professionals" from Mid-east will be in search of new country to export their ideology. Which road better than KKR for exports..?

What better country than the country with the 2nd largest Muslim population in the world (soon to be 1st largest Muslim population), who just voted for a mass murderer of Indian Muslims to become their leader. :lol:

Now that is what you call breaking the fundamentals of a nation, the Indian union is held together only by "unity in diversity". Once Indian Muslims buy out of that, and their population is large enough, that will be Partition 2.0. That is pretty much inevitable.

Whereas as before, Uyghurs and Tibetans combined make up less than 1% of China's total population. And even their own remote regions have Han Chinese demographic majorities, no referendum could work in that situation. Nor a civil war. China can only have a Civil war when the Han Chinese turn on each other, no other demographic is large enough.

What better country than the country with the 2nd largest Muslim population in the world (soon to be 1st largest Muslim population), who just voted for a mass murderer of Indian Muslims to become their leader. :lol:

Now that is what you call breaking the fundamentals of a nation, the Indian union is held together only by "unity in diversity". Once Indian Muslims buy out of that, and their population is large enough, that will be Partition 2.0. That is pretty much inevitable.

Whereas as before, Uyghurs and Tibetans combined make up less than 1% of China's total population. And even their own remote regions have Han Chinese demographic majorities, no referendum could work in that situation. Nor a civil war. China can only have a Civil war when the Han Chinese turn on each other, no other demographic is large enough.

This post is exactly why I called your knowledge of Indian Society superficial. :lol:

Its amazing to see that you have simply not been able to understand anything about Indian society even after spending so much time in Indian Section. :enjoy:

My only suggestion : Try to learn about Indian Society and Indian Muslims as you consistently try to comment on these two topics without having a clue about these. :rofl:

BTW how much is this "1%" of Chinese population you are talking about..? and what happens when 1% of those 1% decide to get trained by these "professionals"..? Not to forget the FDI these 1% of 1% will attract and those professionals will bring...

Last edited:
:rofl:,i love it when people make a fool of themselves

LOL you are right, it is India's Prime Minister Narenda Modi, who is a mass murderer. India's President is not the mass murderer, it is the Prime Minister. Thanks for clearing that up for me. :P

Back
Top Bottom