What's new

China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) | Updates & Discussions

Haha......Cutting a deal with radicals is one thing, which comes under prevention of war.

But supporting a radicals and brainwashing youth of the country with radical Ideology comes under destruction of one's own country.

But USA is a big player here, they are waiting for China to step in Pakistan and then drain its resources in a covert war.

First Pakistan helped USA to stop USSR from expanding to Arabian sea, Now Pakistan and its radicals will help USA to stop China.

I am sorry for spoiling your party .... :wave:

This is what my prediction is and things may be different who knows...!!

:wave:

Like i said earlier you need
images

dont stick your nose in others matters........go some where on indain forum post ****`s about scrapy lca, su 30mki aur your baaaaaaadasss missiles.:wacko::nhl_checking::nhl_checking:
A newbie with just 65 posts and you've already started trolling? Old habits die hard, what? Now go play outside and stop bothering us with your childish comments. Grow up.

Chinese will build the tunnel using their labor and infrastructure and will use only for themselves usual.

What will be benefit for Pakistan :D

A newbie with just 65 posts and you've already started trolling? Old habits die hard, what? Now go play outside and stop bothering us with your childish comments. Grow up.

Maybe he only has 65 posts because he has a job in real life? Not every one is as fortunate as you living in parents shed accumulating post counts as internet Hindu warrior. Dumbass.

Pakistan needs to invest heavily on Education & Development sector, but not by cutting Defence budget or getting foriegn aid/loan but cutting expenditures & lavishes of being a govt official.

The thing is time is moving very fast, if NS will keep himself busy with stupid issues like messing with Army or Mush case or pulling the leg of it's political rivals i.e PPP or MQM...he will face the same fate as Zardari. He need to act very fast.

Ooops!...He forgot to complete that line which has been done to death! And that is, ..."Stronger than steel." :cheesy: :lol:

They recently gave or promised billions of aid to pop up the pakistani economy, so that line has some truth to it.

Indian BBQ night in progress.

Come on guys. Have a heart. Pakistan China thing is not necessarily Anti-Indian. In fact Chinese have been pushing Pakistan to have better relations with India.

Indian BBQ night in progress.

Come on guys. Have a heart. Pakistan China thing is not necessarily Anti-Indian. In fact Chinese have been pushing Pakistan to have better relations with India.
we are just having fun sweety... :cheesy:

Chinese will build the tunnel using their labor and infrastructure and will use only for themselves usual.
Because Pakistan has no experience in building long tunnels, let alone a 200km long tunnel, Chinese expertise is needed, they are already working on KKH and building 3 tunnels there, rest of your post consists of butttthurt, trolling and virtual orgasms.

Back
Top Bottom