What's new

China, Pakistan Aim to Jointly Corner India on LAC and LOC(Indian Media)

OK WHAT NEXT WHAT HAPPENED ON 26/27 FEB 2019 YOU WERE HUMILIATED IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE WORLD

Capital letters is not going to change the status quo. It's not good way to debate very rude .

Pakistan on their own are too weak and poor to enforce s change on loc.
Your jumping on to China your one and only ally in this world hoping to help you by opening a front in ladakh.
Even if they do you people will do diddly squat.
When we imposed curfew in Kashmir change the status of I.ok last year you people shouted screamed went to United nations China Saudi nobody gave a monkeys modi changes the status.
Your threats of nuke war this is war this is disputed came to nothing
Deep down you know your situation is hopeless Kashmir is lost
China will walk they are paper tiger.
Nothing is happening
Enjoy your day

FB_IMG_1591340416905.jpg

Capital letters is not going to change the status quo. It's not good way to debate very rude .

Your jumping on to China your one and only ally in this world hoping to help you by opening a front in ladakh.
When we imposed curfew in Kashmir change the status of I.ok last year you people shouted screamed went to United nations China Saudi nobody gave a monkeys modi changes the status.
Nothing is happening
Enjoy your day
FB_IMG_1591254613205.jpg

So far from the ongoing situation it's true that Neither India Nor Pakistan trust China.

Nothing is happening
Enjoy your day
Ok what next you terrorist, i am not troll like you which knows nothing you only puppet of west/USA to contain China
If you think China is a paper Tiger why triggered by China???
China is currently comforting USN in Pacific Ocean and you???
We only raise voices on IOK in U.N. listening or not listening is a world responsibility
We are PEACE loving country to solve Kashmir issue unlike you which is a warmongering country but the world will not allow to both country to confront in a full fledged nuclear conflict in subcontinent
And no country in the world have capabilities to stop all nukes of the enemy even USA and Russia haven't that capabilities so why you think you will stop all pakistani nukes in case of nuclear war between to countries,does you thinks you has better ABM technologies than USA/Russia stop living in your fairytales and fantasy world or you thinks HYPER POWER OF THE UNIVERSE stay real kid don't live in your delusional

Last edited:
I just hope India will continue the pressure on China in the Himalayan front. Forcing the PLA to allocate more money in reinforcing the ground troops, while letting the PLA Navy rot.
India silence on the himalayan front is what keeping china free up resource to expand their navy in the SCS.

Nothing is happening
Enjoy your day

Pakistan ALREADY has domain over 35% of Kashmir. india occupies 45% and China controls 20%:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSDEL29179620070813

Excellent odds by Pakistan considering we are more than 7× smaller than india.......:azn:

I just hope India will continue the pressure on China in the Himalayan front. Forcing the PLA to allocate more money in reinforcing the ground troops, while letting the PLA Navy rot.
India silence on the himalayan front is what keeping china free up resource to expand their navy in the SCS.
For Indonesia, we will go directly to nuclear strike.

Sir. I too have same question.

Pakistan must devise plan to retake Kashmir, India itself will then disintegrate on its own.

This time when action starts, show no mercy. Go All-In. Dont do half assed job like Kargil.

I hope PM Imran Khan makes a bold decision
Funny! $12b hai forex mein. Chalein hain Kashmir lene. The only bold thing Imm the Dim can do is to give a statement & try to sound all-knowing.

images

What are you waiting for? Stopped being a cheerleader.
Epic!

Back
Top Bottom