What's new

China, Pakistan Aim to Jointly Corner India on LAC and LOC(Indian Media)

Time is running out, India is at its weakest point ever in history. In few years this opportunity will be gone. Right now do it or in few years Kashmir demographics will change.

But i guess, Bangles/chudiya suits you guys.

Imran ji, I agree, we will also loan you $15 billions at 1% lower interest rate then the chineese.
dosti main pesa nhi aana chayee bai ji :lol:

We don't want war

You Pakistanis are opening threads we are coming to take Kashmir . We are china are coming

I don't see INDIA doing this

WE HAVE NO CHOICE we FIGHT or WE DIE

We don't want war

You Pakistanis are opening threads we are coming to take Kashmir . We are china are coming

Goddamn liars, you guys have been screaming for war, beating your chests and ghar mein ghuss k maar khayengay, aka feb 27 2019

We don't want war

and what was the last year blabbering by your PM and military to invade AJK and captured can i list how peaceful you're since 70 years

"With the military confrontation on the Line of Actual Control (LAC) likely to be a much prolonged one, China and Pakistan and ganging up to pressurise India on two simultaneous fronts."

https://news24online.com/india/china-pakistan-aim-to-jointly-corner-india-on-lac-and-loc/15065/
china and pak are ganging up to gang ra*e india simultaneously. i dont think an actual conflict will take place. india never had guts to take an offensive action against pakistan how come they will fight against china in a full scale war. india will never cross chinese red lines. we may some more kabaddi tournament at LAC but nothing more then that. but yes pak and china can keep the pressure really high on indian military . we may see more suicides in indian army in next few months.

For me Bangladesh is the key, they will reap more dividends if they join the anti Indian alliance.The SILIGURI CORRIDOR needs to be taken.

Would be Amazing but unlikely bro

hasina has put her eggs in the Indian basket

Like it or not but it was is and will be china who will get pak kashmir! Pak army gens are just gud for DHAs and yes sir to before it was US and now china!

I Second that....I won’t say nothing abt pak generals being subservient to Malik Riaz because that might irk the mods

but if the Chinese do overpower the Indians at Ladakh and march onto occupied Kashmir, we need to do to the Chinese what the Russians did to the Allied forces when they marched onto Berlin.

we can’t let occupied Kashmir be occupied by Chinese - look what they are doing in Xinjiang

I Second that....I won’t say nothing abt pak generals being subservient to Malik Riaz because that might irk the mods

but if the Chinese do overpower the Indians at Ladakh and march onto occupied Kashmir, we need to do to the Chinese what the Russians did to the Allied forces when they marched onto Berlin.

we can’t let occupied Kashmir be occupied by Chinese - look what they are doing in Xinjiang

Why would they aggrevate Pakistan? Also Kashmir isn't Xinjiang, Kashmiris arent Chinese.

Indian has to redraw their LAC back till Leh and then IOK and then .....lol...

Unfounded fears. China will be more than willing for Pakistan to assist in a joint attack on India.

They have no designs on sovereign Pakistani territory.

Brainwashed

We don't want war

That's rubbish.
Amit Shah declared in your parliament last year that Azad Kashmir was rightfully yours and you would take it back.
We're still waiting.

Indian has to redraw their LAC back till Leh and then IOK and then .....lol...

Either that or India got blackmailed by China again like in Doklam

It shows you don't have guts and power to take control. Your PA is weak and coward.

You don't take control by being brash and loud and alerting the enemy you want to take control.

If you want to win, you lurk around in the shadows of mountains and then pounce with a surprise strike when the enemy least expects it. Pakistan and China have perfected the art of subtle, psychological, and long-term strategic depth.

If there's one thing Indians are bad at, its lurking around in the shadows.

IA is busy in LAC and it's good opportunity for PA to punish IA and take control of Indian Held Kashmir. Why you guys are not willing? What is the problem and where is the problem? Cheerleading will not help you guys.

"Loha garam hai hathoda maar lo"

It will help all 3 countries, China will get Laddakh, Pakistan will get Kashmir and India will get rid off Modi govt.

I think you're describing Abhinandan's wingman :sarcastic:
I am describing Incompetence of Martial race of South Asia.

Even a new Muslim nation can be carved out of India. It's big win for all.

Back
Top Bottom