What's new

China, Pakistan Aim to Jointly Corner India on LAC and LOC(Indian Media)

For us clear minded Pakistanis its NOW or NEVER. Kashmir issue should have been solved in 1948 or to the latest in 1962. India is surrounded,its economy is sinking the country is Fragmented to the core WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR!!!

Sir. I too have same question.

Pakistan must devise plan to retake Kashmir, India itself will then disintegrate on its own.

This time when action starts, show no mercy. Go All-In. Dont do half assed job like Kargil.

I hope PM Imran Khan makes a bold decision

Have you ever seen a gun let alone fire one!! Your super inflated EGOS will hasten your downfall.

Time is running out, India is at its weakest point ever in history. In few years this opportunity will be gone. Right now do it or in few years Kashmir demographics will change.

But i guess, Bangles/chudiya suits you guys.

they can start cold start or two front war they are free now to do it . its good chance

Imran ji, I agree, we will also loan you $15 billions at 1% lower interest rate then the chineese.

But i guess, Bangles/chudiya suits you guys.
Oreally my friend, sitting in Chinese territory and making tall claims. You do know its not hard to track the ID down these days from the social media. Be very careful the Chinese may not like your conversations!!

Oreally my friend, sitting in Chinese territory and making tall claims. You do know its not hard to track the ID down these days from the social media. Be very careful the Chinese may not like your conversations!!

haha im so scared of paper tiger

haha im so scared of paper tiger
Never forget these images, more to come.
5cf63762-a3e2-11ea-8ea0-d7434be00753_image_hires_182318.jpg

Back
Top Bottom