What's new

China, Pakistan Aim to Jointly Corner India on LAC and LOC(Indian Media)

IA is busy in LAC and it's good opportunity for PA to punish IA and take control of Indian Held Kashmir. Why you guys are not willing? What is the problem and where is the problem? Cheerleading will not help you guys.

"Loha garam hai hathoda maar lo"

It will help all 3 countries, China will get Laddakh, Pakistan will get Kashmir and India will get rid off Modi govt.
WE ARE NOT WARMONGERING COUNTRY LIKE INDIA ARE, WE WANT PEACEFUL SOLUTION OF IOK, UNLIKE YOUR MILITARYAND GOVT BLABBERING ABOUT INVADING OUR PART OF KASHMIR AND CAPTURED IT LAST YEAR:blah::blah::blah:

I am describing Incompetence of Martial race of South Asia.

Even a new Muslim nation can be carved out of India. It's big win for all.
WE ARE NOT CONSIDER OURSELVES SUPERIOR OR MARTIAL RACE, BUT IN ISLAM EVERY HUMAN IS EQUAL AND YOU HAVE THE SAME COMPLEX (HINDUS ARE SUPERIOR) IN INDIA THAT'S WHY YOU'RE GENOCIDE IN KASHMIR AND TREAT MUSLIMS OF INDIA AS A SUSPECT/ THIRD GRADE CITIZENS/TERRORISTS/TRAITORS, THIS YOUR PATHETIC SECULAR SHINING FCUK ENDIA

WE ARE NOT WARMONGERING COUNTRY LIKE INDIA ARE, WE WANT PEACEFUL SOLUTION OF IOK, UNLIKE YOUR MILITARYAND GOVT BLABBERING ABOUT INVADING OUR PART OF KASHMIR AND CAPTURED IT LAST YEAR:blah::blah::blah:

WE ARE NOT CONSIDER OURSELVES SUPERIOR OR MARTIAL RACE, BUT IN ISLAM EVERY HUMAN IS EQUAL AND YOU HAVE THE SAME COMPLEX (HINDUS ARE SUPERIOR) IN INDIA THAT'S WHY YOU'RE GENOCIDE IN KASHMIR AND TREAT MUSLIMS OF INDIA AS A SUSPECT/ THIRD GRADE CITIZENS/TERRORISTS/TRAITORS, THIS YOUR PATHETIC SECULAR SHINING FCUK ENDIA

This is exactly the difference between our two mindsets and why Muslims will always come out on top.

Humility, patience, and mercy are aspects of a superior civilization, while rash, threatening, and abusive screaming are proof of a less sophisticated one, which is also morally bankrupt.

Isn’t India’s sole wish is to fight a 2.5 fronts war?!?!
But these 2.5 are feared to start this. Don't know why. I wish God give them courage and strength to decimate Indian occupation. Till now I am only seeing Cheerleading by Pakistan and Hot Gas by China.

This is exactly the difference between our two mindsets and why Muslims will always come out on top.

Humility, patience, and mercy are aspects of a superior civilization, while rash, threatening, and abusive screaming are proof of a less sophisticated one, which is also morally bankrupt.
Yes, we can see how all these qualities have made Pakistan a great nation where as India is going down day by day.

Yes, we can see how all these qualities have made Pakistan a great nation where as India is going down day by day.
BECAUSE YOU'RE PUPPET OF WEST/USA CURRENTLY TO CONTAIN CHINA THEY ARE ARMING YOU WITH THEIR LATEST WEAPONS AND TECHNOLOGY

imo there wont be any war but india and delusional indians will tamed or as their daddy say "will he hels by their pussies"

wah Modi g wah!

Is that hurt you on a butt of yours world buys our narratives on 26/27 FEB 2019 not yours:cheesy::azn:
Sorry, my butt don't hurt unlike you when I make an argument. I just said I shall wait for that biiiiggg surprise and I see no point in bringing 26/27 feb when both airforces proved to be joke.

All that cheerleading just like in Doklam. You guys never learn it's not the US, this is PLA a private army owned and controlled by CCP, they don't have any allegiance to China they pledge allegiance to the party. These guys love playing video games on phone rather than fighting wars. Or rather run away when they smell trouble like in South Sudan.

For us clear minded Pakistanis its NOW or NEVER. Kashmir issue should have been solved in 1948 or to the latest in 1962. India is surrounded,its economy is sinking the country is Fragmented to the core WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR!!!
Indian are also thinking same, that is why they are fighting with 3/4 neighbors

Sorry, my butt don't hurt unlike you when I make an argument. I just said I shall wait for that biiiiggg surprise and I see no point in bringing 26/27 feb when both airforces proved to be joke.
And you don't blabbering to invade our part of Kashmir and captured it so we state that if any military adventurism by India we act strongly so what is your problem
And IAF was become the joke in past (2019) not PAF for your information

All that cheerleading just like in Doklam. You guys never learn it's not the US, this is PLA a private army owned and controlled by CCP, they don't have any allegiance to China they pledge allegiance to the party. These guys love playing video games on phone rather than fighting wars. Or rather run away when they smell trouble like in South Sudan.
Then why has the indian media and public gotten its dhoti in a twist? Afterall, its 60sq km, nothing much.

Back
Top Bottom