What's new

China, Pakistan Aim to Jointly Corner India on LAC and LOC(Indian Media)

but if the Chinese do overpower the Indians at Ladakh and march onto occupied Kashmir, we need to do to the Chinese what the Russians did to the Allied forces when they marched onto Berlin.
If the Chinese even have a thought about it, which they will absolutely not. Then, I'll leave the forum for good. This is my bet.

You're denying the fact what India did in few day to retake their land from China world media saying that China captured your land
And i am not young man but 42 year mature man who believes in facts/realities not believing in your HYPER POWER OF THE UNIVERSE like ego
If you really are 42 years old then please have patience to read the maps, chinese moved to where from where. We are speaking about disputed fragments (which we claim as ours, chinese claim to be theirs) along line of actual control, for God's sake. Not established borders.

Would be Amazing but unlikely bro

hasina has put her eggs in the Indian basket

I Second that....I won’t say nothing abt pak generals being subservient to Malik Riaz because that might irk the mods

but if the Chinese do overpower the Indians at Ladakh and march onto occupied Kashmir, we need to do to the Chinese what the Russians did to the Allied forces when they marched onto Berlin.

we can’t let occupied Kashmir be occupied by Chinese - look what they are doing in Xinjiang

You wish dude, even if PLA would be in srinagar, your ISPR will still be holding press conference in pindi saying that PA is giving befitting response to IA on LOC.

Nothing will escalate from our side until and unless India engages us.
Bajwa got three years extension, PM visiting ISI HQ twice in similar weeks ,Chinese and the Nepalese raising border issues suddenly..........Can someone connect the dots please!!!

Sorry, my butt don't hurt unlike you when I make an argument. I just said I shall wait for that biiiiggg surprise and I see no point in bringing 26/27 feb when both airforces proved to be joke.

true but we have the wreckage and a pilot. Why do you not have any phots of the damage in Pakistan. We did release the pictures of the Indian brigade headquarter in Kashmir........ so a 1/7 size country bombed Indian territory in daylight and no reaction from the weak Indian forces...... shot down Indian aircraft and captured a plucky.......Silence speaks volumes.....

Bajwa got three years extension, PM visiting ISI HQ twice in similar weeks ,Chinese and the Nepalese raising border issues suddenly..........Can someone connect the dots please!!!

Firstly, IF something will develop on war-like scenario then PM would be visiting GHQ than ISI headquarters. No head of state goes to spy agency in such a state.

Secondly, we have more paper wars on PDF than our cricket team plays matches yearly. Last month too we were going to war within 72 hours when PM visited ISI headquarters and what happened?

Bajwa's extension wasn't done this week or this month so no relation. Everyone knows where the dots of his extension connect to.

Chinese escalation, if it has any relation with LOC then it is to divert and de-escalate tension here - not to further heat-up things.

Nepalese, you think they want war? They've simply switched sides and are being less friendly to India now.

Besides, you are expecting action from us, a country which is celebrating downing a junk plane from more than a year and now we have a national day for it! (That's seriously disgracing our heros of 65, 71 and their great victories of past) And at the same time we barely gave any attention when India legally annexed Kashmir last year? You see our priorities here, i've already connected the dots my friend.

Therefore expect nothing from our side unless India does something and then we will give the usual "befitting response".

Firstly, IF something will develop on war-like scenario then PM would be visiting GHQ than ISI headquarters. No head of state goes to spy agency in such a state.

Secondly, we have more paper wars on PDF than our cricket team plays matches yearly. Last month too we were going to war within 72 hours when PM visited ISI headquarters and what happened?

Bajwa's extension wasn't done this week or this month so no relation. Everyone knows where the dots of his extension connect to.

Chinese escalation, if it has any relation with LOC then it is to divert and de-escalate tension here - not to further heat-up things.

Nepalese, you think they want war? They've simply switched sides and are being less friendly to India now.

Besides, you are expecting action from us, a country which is celebrating downing a junk plane from more than a year and now we have a national day for it! (That's seriously disgracing our heros of 65, 71 and their great victories of past) And at the same time we barely gave any attention when India legally annexed Kashmir last year? You see our priorities here, i've already connected the dots my friend.

Therefore expect nothing from our side unless India does something and then we will give the usual "befitting response".
It is not fair to call mig 21 a junk aircraft. It had complete capability to shot down our aircrafts.

Lol lol lol...hillarious
EZ0kAYsX0AAVtHr

Out of all the pdf posters you in particular have taken a real interest in the ladakh border dispute
I say this you have opened 4 different threads on the same topic.
Nearly all of them just hearsay pertaining to China simply walking all over India and the Indians all caving in .

My friend these are two massive countries with massive army's and huge budgets yes even India..

The border disputes and China playing games is a regular occ7rance but this time both sides are flexing muscle.

China has asked India to stop building a road on it's side it's getting them worried about us interrupting the
Chinese roads leading gilgat Baltistan.

Unfortunately you can't dictate to India what it can or cannot do.

So let's see

Yes they have occupied 4 points that until now where neutral ground that is naughty they will have to retreat back to point 8
Or our army may take Chinese land elsewhere as the border is 4000km long to negotiate that's the plan

Out of all the pdf posters you in particular have taken a real interest in the ladakh border dispute
I say this you have opened 4 different threads on the same topic.
Correct, i only want India to vacate our Occupied and Historical lands and stop its atrocities to our fellow brothers left there. Apart from that i do not HATE India ,Indians or any other Human being with differing views. We are all created from ONE GOD.

Back
Top Bottom