What's new

China, Pakistan Aim to Jointly Corner India on LAC and LOC(Indian Media)

It is not fair to call mig 21 a junk aircraft. It had complete capability to shot down our aircrafts.

Yes it may have that capability bro. But its not a match for thunders and f16s especially when there are a dozen of them in defended airspace backed by AWACS and Falcon. Even a lone Su30 wouldn't dare for such an adventure!

Its like a lone hyena entering a lions' den. We are too big and too powerful to endlessly celebrate this kill.

Again back to my concern here, such unnecessary attention to a small win is overshadowing the real heroic acts of the past and helped sideline the bigger issue which should've been the talk of the town but never got deserved attention and effort — the so far successful attempt at Kashmir's legal annexation.

US should sell/supply advanced weapons to India to counter chinese aggression.

We are going to engage your India and there is little you can do. Your worst nightmare of a two-front war is now a reality.

In the last few days the LOC is heating up in different sectors, this footage from URI.

I like it. Heat it up and sandwich pajeets.

Bajwa got three years extension, PM visiting ISI HQ twice in similar weeks ,Chinese and the Nepalese raising border issues suddenly..........Can someone connect the dots please!!!

Indians are feeling the heat from all sides and the US isn't even here to help LOL

US should sell/supply advanced weapons to India to counter chinese aggression.
US made heavy lift CH-47(I) CHINOOKS are based in LEH these days.
EZ9qgxyUMAI6U_l

As per my analysis India has set it's priorities and concentrating on snatching Gilgit Baltistan. Thats y IA is not giving shit to what PLA is doing.

Dude, the Indian government had planned for this and will with US support take out China and shut up Pakistan.

Btw before you troll me let me assure you that even the Pakistan government internally is in the plan. The US got them in - return favour of pulling out of the Taliban deal. Pakistan will externally support the chinese but when time comes it will kick the chinese. If they dont they are doomed since a war torn china will demand Pak pay up billions it owns.

War is a business, a well thought out well planned business.
So what you are saying is that India confirm is going to war with China with backing of the west?

Then India has an upper hand - Its secret weapon. Enter the KALI - built by DRDO in 2013, KALI is Kilo Ampere linear injection aka a laser gun already tested against pakistani forces causing an avalance and killing pak rangers in a high altitude post.
You mean Gyari Sector Incidient? It happened in 2012

As per my analysis India has set it's priorities and concentrating on snatching Gilgit Baltistan. Thats y IA is not giving shit to what PLA is doing.

That's pretty f*****g stupid planning if true. They're gonna lose both Ladakh and Kashmir if this is what they are thinking

So what you are saying is that India confirm is going to war with China with backing of the west?

US has never fought a war against a nuclear country

Dude, the Indian government had planned for this and will with US support take out China and shut up Pakistan.

Btw before you troll me let me assure you that even the Pakistan government internally is in the plan. The US got them in - return favour of pulling out of the Taliban deal. Pakistan will externally support the chinese but when time comes it will kick the chinese. If they dont they are doomed since a war torn china will demand Pak pay up billions it owns.

War is a business, a well thought out well planned business.

This is the dumbest thing I have read all week, even stupider than the Whatsapp pic of Daud Ibrahim being dead somebody posted yesterday.

There is no country on earth that can survive with all of its neighbors being hostile to it.

If Pakistan pisses off China, it is finished as a country, because then it has pissed off its biggest ally and is now surrounded by 3 hostile countries and a neutral Iran.

Pakistan can deal with hostile India but Pakistan cannot deal with both hostile India and China.

If anybody in Pakistan gov't is that stupid to alienate China, they should be shot, because nuking Pakistan is a better idea. A war torn China will destroy Pakistan for selling out to US before it asks for billions.

Not really unless needed. The grand idea is to noodle China so that it mellows down and drops the trade war which btw is a bigger money game than war. If not US will use India as shield and take China out to protect its own business interests. Pakistan will toe the US line since they owe money to China and cant pay up and US and India both know this. Why do you think the US president has been selling weapons to India, why did Lockheed Martin setup in India to manufacture the F16s & F18s. And if you must know how China will loose the war, India has a good time of 4 months to delay and engage in talks - which it is doing. Come September and Siachen will start getting a lot of snow forcing both the forces ( india and china ) to retreat. Then India has an upper hand - Its secret weapon. Enter the KALI - built by DRDO in 2013, KALI is Kilo Ampere linear injection aka a laser gun already tested against pakistani forces causing an avalance and killing pak rangers in a high altitude post.

Guess the country India shared it with. The US.
Dont believe. It was recently tested in the pacific.
https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/22/asia/us-navy-lwsd-laser-intl-hnk-scli/index.html

For KALI, you will get a lot of Videos on youtube. Just look up for DRDO Kali.

War is a business, a well thought out business.

Whatever i could dig out regarding this KALI weapon.....

KALI is not a weapon and was never materialized as a weapon system practically though it can be used as such if we go above the current restrains.

KALI found various uses in Indian Defence & Nuclear technology. For example , KALI was used to test the vulnerability of the electronic systems used on LCA Tejas and was also used to design electrostatic shields for Tejas as a shield against Electro-Magnetic Impulse attack. It was also used by Defence Ballistics Research Institute (DBRL) in Ballistic researches , Electro Magnetic Researches and ultrahigh speed photography.

There are various variants of KALI such as KALI 80, KALI 200, KALI 1000, KALI 5000 and KALI 10000 and are categorised as "Single Shot Pulsed Gigawatt Electron Accelerators"with the discharge in the rate of 1 GW. Being single shot devices they use water filled capacitors to build up the required charge which takes too long to make it an effective weapon system in any way. Requiring a 12,000 liters of oil tank for cooling purposes makes it even more cumbersome to be actually deployed for military purpose.

It weighs almost 25 Tons....

maybe @UXGuy or someone else can verify or modify this info.

Whatever i could dig out regarding this KALI weapon.....

KALI is not a weapon and was never materialized as a weapon system practically though it can be used as such if we go above the current restrains.

KALI found various uses in Indian Defence & Nuclear technology. For example , KALI was used to test the vulnerability of the electronic systems used on LCA Tejas and was also used to design electrostatic shields for Tejas as a shield against Electro-Magnetic Impulse attack. It was also used by Defence Ballistics Research Institute (DBRL) in Ballistic researches , Electro Magnetic Researches and ultrahigh speed photography.

There are various variants of KALI such as KALI 80, KALI 200, KALI 1000, KALI 5000 and KALI 10000 and are categorised as "Single Shot Pulsed Gigawatt Electron Accelerators"with the discharge in the rate of 1 GW. Being single shot devices they use water filled capacitors to build up the required charge which takes too long to make it an effective weapon system in any way. Requiring a 12,000 liters of oil tank for cooling purposes makes it even more cumbersome to be actually deployed for military purpose.

It weighs almost 25 Tons....

maybe @UXGuy or someone else can verify or modify this info.

This is not, never has been, and will not be a weapon in the near future, unless radical re-structuring is done. It is a laboratory technology that has found very interesting scientific and engineering applications. Unfortunately, we are as a nation seven times larger than you, so we have seven times more idiots. Some of them are busy telling the world that we have a secret weapon, and they are to be treated like the techno-coolies they are. No serious DRDO scientist will misrepresent this technology.

This is not, never has been, and will not be a weapon in the near future, unless radical re-structuring is done. It is a laboratory technology that has found very interesting scientific and engineering applications. Unfortunately, we are as a nation seven times larger than you, so we have seven times more idiots. Some of them are busy telling the world that we have a secret weapon, and they are to be treated like the techno-coolies they are. No serious DRDO scientist will misrepresent this technology.

@UXGuy.... hope he understands what you have said.

Thank you for being honest with what you feel about me. everything that is a reality today was considered fake and a myth earlier.

Peace.

Don't bother with the pouting lips defence. Anybody who calls KALI a weapon has been watching too many defence channels in Hindi.

Thank you for being honest with what you feel about me. everything that is a reality today was considered fake and a myth earlier.

Peace.

Mr Joe you seem to know nothing about DRDO or how it functions. It is a defence research lab and its only intent and reason for existence is to create new weapons.

Try to find out who I am and what I did.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom