What's new

China order 123 AL-31

There was a report a few years back that said that the J-10B was going to use the Al-31FN-M3 TVC engine.

And since the first batch of J-10B will be entering production this year, I have a feeling that this engine will be for it specifically.
Huzhigeng already said, J-10 series will not use TVC. However, he did say J-10B is not the last improvement for the program.

Innovation have nothing to do with catching up with exited ideas, it simply called modification; while "innovation" is all about bringing new ideas. Why even bother to catch up, when you can easily switch to something else; there is no one way of flying. The possibility for new ideas in aviation is huge.

What do you mean by 'exited ideas'? China does come up with many innovative technology today, and that is pretty good for a developing nation. Not saying it is more advanced than the USA or anything.

The CFM-56 for that matter is still used on various aircraft today.
The CFM56-5B Turbofan Engine

That also includes the USAF KC-135 Stratotanker.

HAHAAHAHAh!!!!!!!LMAO!!!!

Whatever you do, don't troll.

Huzhigeng already said, J-10 series will not use TVC. However, he did say J-10B is not the last improvement for the program.

His website is tianya.cn, right?

A report I read a while ago stated that "informed Chinese miltiary commentators" said that a J-10C variant was in development.

---------- Post added at 11:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 AM ----------

China to lead global "copycat" by 2012, not innovation in my views. US will always be in the lead, since US(west) created this global system we all live in. I don't see China coming with anything new here, simply taking exited ideas and modify it, just like they did with communism.

LOL your fantasy is about as correct as me believing you over hard proven facts from Reuters.

China to lead global "copycat" by 2012, not innovation in my views. US will always be in the lead, since US(west) created this global system we all live in. I don't see China coming with anything new here, simply taking exited ideas and modify it, just like they did with communism.
China poised to overhaul US as biggest publisher of scientific papers | Science | The Guardian

And you get dumber by the minute.

His website is tianya.cn, right?
He hangs around fyjs and cjdby.

Well, the old AL-31 engines for J-10A and J-11A were all nearly expired, we cannot let these planes become engineless.

China has the copyright agreement with Russia about the AL-31. Purchasing these engines are necessary and also maintaing a trade balance with Russia.

That's all you can come with "S10". Why don't u try it in Chinese since it is Yours.

That's all you can come with "S10". Why don't try it in Chinese since it is Yours.
So you actually have anything to counter those reports or do you intend to keep being an idiot. Actually you don't have to answer that, I know the answer.

I think people mostly tend to confuse with J-11A and J-11B.

The J-11A was initially designed to fit with the AL-31 engine. Otherwise, we would have to completely redesign it in order to fit with our WS-10A.

These older aircrafts are the sole reason that we keep purchasing the Russian engines.

Our WS-10A and WS-10H are far superior to any AL-31 variants, nuff to say.

I think people mostly tend to confuse with J-11A and J-11B.

The J-11A was initially designed to fit with the AL-31 engine. Otherwise, we will have to completely redesign it in order to fit with our WS-10A.

These older aircrafts are the sole reason that we keep purchasing the Russian engines.

Our WS-10A and WS-10H are far superior to any AL-31 variants, nuff to say.

Great post!

Let these dreamers dream that China cannot make a decent jet engine.

One of the J-20 prototypes has a WS-1X series engine installed on it. You only install an engine on a prototype if you are 100% certain as to it's reliability, and if the WS-1X engine was not reliable then China would have never take the risk with the J-20 prototype.

Those are garbage thrown by the same people who control the market. If, i need to control the market, of course, i will thrown garbage like that to make you think that you're up to something.

Those are garbage thrown by the same people who control the market. If, i need to control the market, of course, i will thrown garbage like that to make you think that you're up to something.
I didn't know you were being thrown around. Tell me, how is a nation with second most scientific researches and patents incapable of innovation? Do you intend to keep acting like a troll? Though a very stupid one at that.

Great post!

Let these dreamers dream that China cannot make a decent jet engine.

One of the J-20 prototypes has a WS-1X series engine installed on it. You only install an engine on a prototype if you are 100% certain as to it's reliability, and if the WS-1X engine was not reliable then China would have never take the risk with the J-20 prototype.

Since WS-10 and AL-31 are completely unrelated, therefore, WS-10A cannot be easily into an aircraft that is based on AL-31F.

Anyway, we did this it is also to maintain a trade balance with Russia, since Russia always complains having a trade deficit with us.

Meanwhile they export very little to us, even the natural resources.

China needs to import 150 million tons of the crude oil per year, yet Russia can only provide us about 15 million tons annually at most, which is no more than 10% of our total import.

42,000 tons of Russian oil flowed into China in 24 hours

Seems like you are the one throwing garbage around :lol:

I saw those some of those patents recently, they are not that bad at all!

Back
Top Bottom