What's new

China No Longer Needs US Parts in its Phones

they will make Trump replicas with it
i have been reading your one liners in this conversation. either your are too young or too immature.
youghurs have been in trouble since 2012. were you sleeping all this time? did you even know they were in trouble? you have now woken up when you have started seeing american sponsored propganda against chinese in the form of yughur oppression. all these videos you see about ughurs is a part of anti-china program by the west.
its not hard to understand at all.

and if you spend more money , china will give you quality product .. i have huawei p20 an i am loving it day in and day out . cant wait for mate book X pro 2020.

apart frm this, it has been a good thread. china isnt known form making aeroplanes but more tech stuff. huawei already have their app store since 2018 but it wasnt promoted and used that much. They should launch hongmeng soon .
people love google for nothing tbh. they need to see that phones can work without google perfectly. and there goes the american dream of ruling the world

i have been reading your one liners in this conversation. either your are too young or too immature.
youghurs have been in trouble since 2012. were you sleeping all this time? did you even know they were in trouble? you have now woken up when you have started seeing american sponsored propganda against chinese in the form of yughur oppression. all these videos you see about ughurs is a part of anti-china program by the west.
its not hard to understand at all.

and if you spend more money , china will give you quality product .. i have huawei p20 an i am loving it day in and day out . cant wait for mate book X pro 2020.

apart frm this, it has been a good thread. china isnt known form making aeroplanes but more tech stuff. huawei already have their app store since 2018 but it wasnt promoted and used that much. They should launch hongmeng soon .
people love google for nothing tbh. they need to see that phones can work without google perfectly. and there goes the american dream of ruling the world

Assalamu Alaykum K S Ahmed,

I wish you well. However, you should learn how to address someone and learn manners. You have factual errors in your statement too.

https://m.malaysiakini.com/news/493663

Malaysian (former) Prime Minister and Malaysian news agency.

https://www.arabnews.com/node/1589611

Saudi Arabian and Riyadh based newspaper.

https://www.aljazeera.com/programme...ent-plight-china-uighurs-191019133210421.html

Qatari newspaper.

The above are not Western sources.

I am blocking you because I cnt reason with you, and one should not argue in Ramadhan. I dnt want to spoil my fast either. I hope you understand. May Allah guide you - Ameen.

Thank you.

Last edited:
https://www.aljazeera.com/programme...ent-plight-china-uighurs-191019133210421.html

Al-Jazeera is a Qatari-owned newspaper.

This video is by a Pakistani. It's in Urdu though.

Sorry, I cnt engage in communication with you anymore. I hope China gets full reward for its mistreatment of Uighurs.
We are talking about phone parts not uyghur.

Al-Jazeera is a Qatari-owned newspaper.

This video is by a Pakistani. It's in Urdu though.

Sorry, I cnt engage in communication with you anymore. I hope China gets full reward for its mistreatment of Uighurs.
We are talking about phone parts not uyghur.

I believe it when I see it. I can make a thousand claims but how many can I actualize.
As you live in the UK, you may know that all 03 biggest infrastructure projects in the UK, including Hinkley nuclear plant, Heathrow airport expansion and HS2 high speed train, are very likely to use Chinese contractors and technology. Is the west capable to carry out and complete these projects with Chinese quality, on schedule and within budget? Hardly. To be exact, never, at least for this time of history.

As you live in the UK, you may know that all 03 biggest infrastructure projects in the UK, including Hinkley nuclear plant, Heathrow airport expansion and HS2 high speed train, are very likely to use Chinese contractors and technology. Is the west capable to carry out and complete these projects with Chinese quality, on schedule and within budget? Hardly. To be exact, never, at least for this time of history.

We can have plans.
Who knows what will happen tomorrow?
Only Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala knows .

Of course it is, Linux is US origin and its export falls within the remit of US laws. If Linux is denied to China in the future, China has the source code it can circumvent these restrictions and use the OS freely within China.
However, China will not be able to export any derivatives of such to other countries.
linux kernel is free and open source, right now it is being developed by thousands of developer around the world, by the way it's distributed under GPLv2 and you cant them using it.
and by the way Linux first developed in Finland not USA

linux kernel is free and open source, right now it is being developed by thousands of developer around the world, by the way it's distributed under GPLv2 and you cant them using it.
and by the way Linux first developed in Finland not USA

Did you read this post? Linux kernel is derived from GNU developed by Richard Stallman. Read the Linux Kernel Development report, US origin code / contributors continues to dominate Linux. Free and open source does not mean free from all legal justifications.

In 1991, Linus Torvalds, a Finnish student, used the GNU's development tools to produce the free monolithic Linux kernel.

https://www.gnu.org/gnu/linux-and-gnu.en.html

Did you read this post? Linux kernel is derived from GNU developed by Richard Stallman. Read the Linux Kernel Development report, US origin code / contributors continues to dominate Linux. Free and open source does not mean free from all legal justifications.

In 1991, Linus Torvalds, a Finnish student, used the GNU's development tools to produce the free monolithic Linux kernel.

he used developement tool not the code .
its like you say if I use virtual C to develope a program the programis subject to usa juristication.
and no GNU is different from Liux Kernel and the majority of developer are not American and even if they were american ,it won't change the fact anybody can can use Linux kernel under GPLv2 term and what he produce will be under GPLv2 and must be available.

he used developement tool not the code .
its like you say if I use virtual C to develope a program the programis subject to usa juristication.
and no GNU is different from Liux Kernel and the majority of developer are not American and even if they were american ,it won't change the fact anybody can can use Linux kernel under GPLv2 term and what he produce will be under GPLv2 and must be available.

I provided you there different sources but you keep insisting Linux is free of any legal justification.
Here is the terms of Linux download on the the Fedora website

Regulations (the “EAR”) and other U.S. and foreign laws and may not be exported, re-exported or transferred (a) to any country listed in Country Group E:1 in Supplement No. 1 to part 740 of the EAR (currently, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan & Syria);

https://getfedora.org/en/workstation/download/

If we tried to measure the GNU Project's contribution in this way, what would we conclude? One CD-ROM vendor found that in their “Linux distribution”, GNU software was the largest single contingent, around 28% of the total source code, and this included some of the essential major components without which there could be no system. Linux itself was about 3%.

Linux as introduced by Linus Torvalds had GNU components in it as the Kernel was by Linux and the Shell was from GNU. Yes you can use the Kernel with your own shell aka GUI.

I provided you there different sources but you keep insisting Linux is free of any legal justification.
Here is the terms of Linux download on the the Fedora website

Regulations (the “EAR”) and other U.S. and foreign laws and may not be exported, re-exported or transferred (a) to any country listed in Country Group E:1 in Supplement No. 1 to part 740 of the EAR (currently, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan & Syria);
Your Problem , you mistaken Linux kernel with Linux Distro . these are two complete difference beast.
the difference is in GPLv2 .
Fedora is a comercial distribution of Linux by a company in USA . Fedora distro is subjected to USA law but no Linux Kernel is not

If we tried to measure the GNU Project's contribution in this way, what would we conclude? One CD-ROM vendor found that in their “Linux distribution”, GNU software was the largest single contingent, around 28% of the total source code, and this included some of the essential major components without which there could be no system. Linux itself was about 3%.
an article written by GNU and again under what license their code is contributed to the project and by the way that is not the kernel , there are the other free program that you see in a Linux Distro . you first must see what is GNU standing for and what's their goal. by the way must of this contribution come from the use of GNU C Libraries again case of if I using Virtual C will my program be subject to USA export laws or not ?
in short this is what the article talk about
as the GNU C Library (glibc), GNU Core Utilities (Coreutils), and bash
and they are replaceable as some distros use different component for example there are 20 alternative to bash and at least I'm aware of 3 alternate to glibc ,that's the beauty and strength behind the philosophy that ended in Linux nobody can claim ownership

Last edited:
Google apps are too overrated. I never use Chrome and Gmail bcoz there are better alternatives out there. Only Youtube and Gmaps are worthy but they can be easily replaced.
What browser do you use on your computer? I use Chrome atm. But if there is a better alternative, I wouldn't mind trying it. I use UC browser on my One plus 6 phone. It has better features than chrome but there are still some glitches that need to be addressed.

Don’t be silly
Hahaha....

Your Problem , you mistaken Linux kernel with Linux Distro . these are two complete difference beast.
the difference is in GPLv2 .
Fedora is a comercial distribution of Linux by a company in USA . Fedora distro is subjected to USA law but no Linux Kernel is not

an article written by GNU and again under what license their code is contributed to the project and by the way that is not the kernel , there are the other free program that you see in a Linux Distro . you first must see what is GNU standing for and what's their goal. by the way must of this contribution come from the use of GNU C Libraries again case of if I using Virtual C will my program be subject to USA export laws or not ?
in short this is what the article talk about
as the GNU C Library (glibc), GNU Core Utilities (Coreutils), and bash
and they are replaceable as some distros use different component for example there are 20 alternative to bash and at least I'm aware of 3 alternate to glibc ,that's the beauty and strength behind the philosophy that ended in Linux nobody can claim ownership

I am talking about legal jurisdiction and not ownership. US funding, entities and individuals is the largest contributor to GNU, Linux and FSF etc.

What browser do you use on your computer? I use Chrome atm. But if there is a better alternative, I wouldn't mind trying it. I use UC browser on my One plus 6 phone. It has better features than chrome but there are still some glitches that need to be addressed.

Hahaha....
Firefox. Both on computer and phone

Back
Top Bottom