What's new

New Huawei Mate 60 Pro raises worry China has found a way around U.S. tech limits

Of course US government is not stupid. It is just because market determining technological development doesn't work in most cases. India is a big market of phones. But India still can not produce a decent phone by itself. Africa has huge demand for food but Africans still rely on grain import. Demand is only small part of reasons for technological progress. When the technological barrier is too high, big demand only makes situation worse.

Demand only works when the country itself is very competent that can conquer all technological barriers by itself. The reason that US is so confident on the semiconductor sanction to China is not because US didn't know China is a big market. US knew it quite well. US even didn't underestimate Chinese competence. That's why US used all measures it could use to sanction China. The difficulty of building a whole production chain for semiconductor is "hell" level. China's capability is beyond imagination of 99% non-Chinese.
Secret of chinese success lies in the political system you have , if India can change it's political system it will also do far far better than present condition .

I hate Twitter. I don't have an account and can't see anything.

Looks incredible, if it really works like this.

Huawei camera is the best.

In DXOmark benchmark, Huawei was always at the top, until Huawei stopped releasing new phones.

I also heard Huawei phone is also reliable, that's why most of businessmen in China use Huawei phone.

Huawei is a very good company.

Their 5G and autonomous driving technology are among the world's best.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom