What's new

China needs to worry about effect of India industrial transfer on production chain

Thanks for your clarification....

What???
I think letter languages are easy to write???

Haven't they already passed some uniform tax?
This is quite shocking.....I think America also has different good tax in different state, do they have the problem?

The average time between passing an Indian legislation and implementing it into actual law is measured in decades. We won't see the uniform tax bill implemented for many years.

The average time between passing an Indian legislation and implementing it into actual law is measured in decades. We won't see the uniform tax bill implemented for many years.
But I see how they cheered up when the law was passed....

I think there are a lot of countries with different tax rate in different state...
But I don't think trucks at those countries will have to wait at the border.....

Last edited:
But I see how they cheered up when the law was passed....

I think there are a lot of countries with different tax rate in different state...
But I don't think trucks at those countries will have to wait at the border.....

India is different, as each state may levy a transport tax just for the goods to pass through.

Last edited:
I thought you were joking.....
Just searched......
http://thediplomat.com/2014/12/indian-states-need-a-free-trade-deal/

They probably need inter-state trade deals...
I can imagine how difficult it will be to divide the tax revenue between different states when their central government is such a loose organisation.....
GST or Goods and Services Tax is being implemented which is supposed to solve the issue. Much of India's problems are due to inefficient state govt. India needs leadership which can take stronger decision for the greater good.

GST or Goods and Services Tax is being implemented which is supposed to solve the issue. Much of India's problems are due to inefficient state govt. India needs leadership which can take stronger decision for the greater good.
If a truck carries goods from A to B via C and D, how to divide revenue according to the new tax regime?

I know you have passed.:-)

If a truck carries goods from A to B via C and D, how to divide revenue according to the new tax regime?
As far as I know. It is a destination/consumption based tax where D will collect the tax and the transit B and C will get tax at 1 percent. The manufacturing states are concerned that will lose revenue for which the Central govt will compensate for 5 years. I am not aware of more technical aspects of the GST.

As far as I know. It is a destination/consumption based tax where D will collect the tax and the transit B and C will get tax at 1 percent. The manufacturing states are concerned that will lose revenue for which the Central govt will compensate for 5 years. I am not aware of more technical aspects of the GST.

Wow, but this is robbery.

Just looking at the Indian posters in PDF, most of them are talking sh't. They are similar to the size of China's population but they are somewhat 1/5 of Chinese economy. And yet they are talking big....

Just looking at the Indian posters in PDF, most of them are talking sh't. They are similar to the size of China's population but they are somewhat 1/5 of Chinese economy. And yet they are talking big....
What was your GDP in 2007 just 9 years before.. Just same as that of ours today.. We are also developing.. Don't act smart..

B and C get 1% because they provide the roads?

I think if a company XX in A buys raw materials at 10 yuan, and process the materials then sell it at 30 yuan to company YY, tax should be levied on (30-10=20yuan) in A. Company YY transport it via B and C to D, and sell the product at 40 yuan, then tax should be levied on (40-20=20yuan) in D.....

I think B and C can at most earn the toll fee on the roads within their territories if you have toll expressways.

Well, i know nothing about it....
@Shotgunner51 @TaiShang @cirr What do u think?

Back
Top Bottom