What's new

China needs a voice that matches its national strength, international status: Xi Jinping

funny thing is Chinese media has never been proven of having said anything factually wrong (at most, a 'wrong interpretation') while Indian media has been proven to be outrageous liars over and over again yet has faced zero consequences. Indeed, US conservative media has also been proven to be outrageous liars multiple times yet has also faced zero consequences.
This disgusting sycophancy of you folks towards USA appeal never seems to get old

Why do you guys keep whining about India treatment from USA and make it look like lack of consequences from America is some sort of badge of honor

USA was former colonial power in China

American Concession (Shanghai)

Like all colonial powers they will engage in some form neo-colonialism in their former colonies

In China's cases it is interference in Chinese internal affairs Taiwan

US military considered using nuclear weapons against China in 1958 Taiwan Strait crisis, leaked documents show

LOL try denying the holocaust in Germany and see how your far your "difference of opinion" goes :rofl:
Xi Jinping is purging her and her ilk from the bureaucracy.
LOL China doesn't care about the diaspora. People who voluntarily left China to settle abroad are all traitors.

I don't care if all of Africa goes to America to become Americans :rofl: but the moment somebody tries to impede China's legitimate interests is when we make a bloody example of them.

The difference between overseas Chinese is very big, depending on when, where, why and how they left China.

To say China propaganda is retarded is an insult to actual retarded people. It spends like how many trying to convince people that tiannamen square massacre & Uighur ethnic cleansing never happened. It work on the chinese because they have been brainwashed since birth but it's never going to work on free thinking people from outside the country.

That's why the chinese are making more enemies than they make friends.

To say China propaganda is retarded is an insult to actual retarded people. It spends like how many trying to convince people that tiannamen square massacre & Uighur ethnic cleansing never happened. It work on the chinese because they have been brainwashed since birth but it's never going to work on free thinking people from outside the country.

That's why the chinese are making more enemies than they make friends.

We have Chinese members here stating 40 million death from Chinese great Leap forward never happened

Its not Chinese propaganda that is retarded, its culture of Chinese people of facing saving where they take solace in propaganda delusions over reality

Some decided to crawl on their bellies and escape to West and show withdrawal symptoms even there

CCP has pretty much created a matrix like world customized to Chinese civilizational insecurities

Here is one example

according to this Chinese media article, China has never had any slums in its entire existence

Why is China slum-free?

China has been slum-free since the founding of the People's Republic of China 70 years ago.

Strangely Chinese Govt data supplied to UN states the opposite
1622705977373.png

We have Chinese members here stating 40 million death from Chinese great Leap forward never happened

Its not Chinese propaganda that is retarded, its culture of Chinese people of facing saving where they take solace in propaganda delusions over reality

Some decided to crawl on their bellies and escape to West and show withdrawal symptoms even there

CCP has pretty much created a matrix like world customized to Chinese civilizational insecurities

Here is one example

according to this Chinese media article, China has never had any slums in its entire existence

Why is China slum-free?

Strangely Chinese Govt data supplied to UN states the opposite
View attachment 750202

This is what baffles me if China doing it for the domestic propaganda I can understand but if it's in english & for the international audience who are they trying to fool?

Oui, exactement
That s why nobody buys China‘s peaceful rise shit. Your propaganda is terrible. Look China approval ratings! Xi Jingping approval rating is probably just little bit higher than Robert Mugabe.
LOL does Robert Mugabe have JL-3 SLBM? Each multi-megaton SLBM is equal to +1% approval rating :rofl:
This is what baffles me if China doing it for the domestic propaganda I can understand but if it's in english & for the international audience who are they trying to fool?
We are just letting you know why we need to nuke you before we actually nuke you. It's common courtesy.

Just how like how every time we humiliated India we warned them first and they ignored our warning but we do things our polite way.

Chinese diaspora

Its an old CCP play book, which has backfired horribly on diaspora and indirectly on China

CCP like its gullible populace considered its diaspora worthy of only propagating its grand Communist Global revolution

Back in the day, CCP broadcast to its overseas diaspora were radical and seditious regularly asking overseas Chinese to overthrow non-communist Govt in their host nations and start a communist revolution. This made Chinese communities viewed with suspicious in their host nations

My understanding is this is one of reasons why Chinese communities were specifically targeted in Indonesia's anti- communist purges

When push came to shove CCP like always abandoned its diaspora to cruel fate

I guess history is repeating itself

Lot of Chinese Americans will find themselves experiencing the below and CCP will only watch and exploit it for propaganda value
Chinese Exclusion Act

Chinese diaspora

Its an old CCP play book, which has backfired horribly on diaspora and indirectly on China

CCP like its gullible populace considered its diaspora worthy of only propagating its grand Communist Global revolution

Back in the day, CCP broadcast to its overseas diaspora were radical and seditious regularly asking overseas Chinese to overthrow non-communist Govt in their host nations and start a communist revolution. This made Chinese communities viewed with suspicious in their host nations

My understanding is this is one of reasons why Chinese communities were specifically targeted in Indonesia's anti- communist purges

Lot of Chinese Americans will find themselves experiencing the below and CCP will only watch and exploit it for propaganda value
Chinese Exclusion Act

This is the reason why I'm embarassed of my chinese root & prefer to be indonesian.

If the chinese are this brainwashed imagine this on a global or regional scale if their propaganda actually worked.

If the chinese stick to their peaceful rise they would replaced the US as a world power without anyone noticing. Fortunately though the chinese revealed their hands too early & inadvertently creating a coalition against them. To quote Napoleon "Don't stop your enemy when they're making a mistake."

CCP is the abomination here

If CCP is replaced by Taiwanese Govt, nobody should have an issue with Chinese

China like the use the racism card when the chinese are attacked but not realizing they themselves are responsible for more than half of anti-chinese sentiment due to their handling of Covid.

Chinese diaspora

Chinese Exclusion Act

Yep here you see Chinese temples getting shot up. Man these Chinese are so hated they just keep getting shot up for no reason.

There's even a new Exclusion Act in Australia that's being condemned as racist. Chinese Australians feel "abandoned" and "treated like criminals". Sad.

Meanwhile China is staying silent about it.

you forgot the indian flag.

China needs a strong english media and journalists, ESPECIALLY on social media. Pakistan can definitely play a role here since most college grads in Pakistan are fluent in english. China's social media personalities and Pakistan's social media personalities along with Russian social personalities need to come together a go on the offensive, yes...OFFENSIVE! instead of being on the "defensive" by responding to propaganda, we all need to go on the offensive on the fault lines of the western civilization; fault lines like racism, genocide, hyper sexualization, exploitation of the poor, you name it...we will find not hundreds, not thousands but MILLIONS of people within the western civilization that will help and carry the narrative since they themselves are a victim of these fault lines.

China needs a strong english media and journalists, ESPECIALLY on social media. Pakistan can definitely play a role here since most college grads in Pakistan are fluent in english. China's social media personalities and Pakistan's social media personalities along with Russian social personalities need to come together a go on the offensive, yes...OFFENSIVE! instead of being on the "defensive" by responding to propaganda, we all need to go on the offensive on the fault lines of the western civilization; fault lines like racism, genocide, hyper sexualization, exploitation of the poor, you name it...we will find not hundreds, not thousands but MILLIONS of people within the western civilization that will help and carry the narrative since they themselves are a victim of these fault lines.

China already spends billions with another 100mil increase to their propaganda department & it doesn't help china 1 bit. I would argue it actually made things worse for china & turn public opinion against them. Because china have no idea how to convince people outside their own bubble. youtubehttps://www.axios.com/china-foreign-influence-spending-317a9be4-8ead-4abf-8ac4-3f27974d7a9d.html

Don’t forget the Iranians. Persians are geniuses when it comes to sales and communication. Right up there with the Jews. Definitely skills that the Chinese are sorely lacking.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom