What's new

China needs a voice that matches its national strength, international status: Xi Jinping

I think voice is not that important to China, western propaganda machines have hurt themselves, so just let them do it.
Have you heard Aesop's fable about the sour grapes?

Global Times is the only that can set a talking point effectively. China Daily is not too effective. CGTN is a total joke. Xinhua is good as a news agency.

US has 3 globally influential newspapers (New York Times, Washington Post, Wall Street Journal) and 1 globally influential TV network (CNN) and 1 globally influential news agency (Associated Press).

UK has 4 globally influential newspapers (Guardian, Financial Times, Telegraph, Times) and 2 globally influential TV networks (BBC, Sky News) and 1 globally influential news agency (Reuters).

The only way china can have a global voice is if china is willing to give voice to global people. when did china give a voice to kashmiris or palestinians ? china never aggressively comes to the world and says this is right and this is wrong and this is what we believe in on behalf of all humanity.

THe reason west/islam/christianity and even soviet union is so succesful is that they have well defined sense of right and wrong (however hypocritical in some cases) and they apply and broadcast it to everyone.

There is definitely space for other voices too and china can be one. But for that it needs to give up its "our policies work for us only" kind of diffidence. It should have the confidence to come on world stage and say this is what we believe in and this is right and that is wrong.

The article itself is damning evidence of how fucking retarded China's communication skills are. It is fucking helpless when it comes to the propaganda wars unless it hires some really smart foreigners or at least foreign ethnic Chinese to COMPLETELY OVERHAUL AND TAKE OVER its propaganda department, who are completely incompetent and inept.

As long as people like this are leading China's media, CHINA IS FUCKED.

1622671445014.png

Exactly we have been saying that for years. China needs to take stand on international issues and show some spine.

As a token of appreciation should invest at least US $ 100 Billion Dollars in Pakistan :P

The article itself is damning evidence of how fucking retarded China's communication skills are. It is fucking helpless when it comes to the propaganda wars unless it hires some really smart foreigners or at least foreign ethnic Chinese to COMPLETELY OVERHAUL AND TAKE OVER its propaganda department, who are completely incompetent and inept.

As long as people like this are leading China's media, CHINA IS FUCKED.

View attachment 750113

This woman is terrible and is an apologist for US imperialism. These Western-loving bootlickers are why CGTN is useless. CPC need to remove the top people at CGTN.

China has one of the biggest propaganda ministry in the world.

The reason it cannot appeal to the western world is because it is geared for the last 70 years or so to brainwash its own internal population, which it has been successful at.

It would be hard for them to make any kind of propaganda on par with the educated free world democracies.

Obedient chinese han are one thing to brainwash, raucous democracies that fact check everything and allow difference of opinion is a whole other game.

The reason it cannot appeal to the western world is because it is geared for the last 70 years or so to brainwash its own internal population, which it has been successful at.

It would be hard for them to make any kind of propaganda on par with the educated free world democracies.

Obedient chinese han are one thing to brainwash, raucous democracies that fact check everything and allow difference of opinion is a whole other game.

funny thing is Chinese media has never been proven of having said anything factually wrong (at most, a 'wrong interpretation') while Indian media has been proven to be outrageous liars over and over again yet has faced zero consequences. Indeed, US conservative media has also been proven to be outrageous liars multiple times yet has also faced zero consequences.

Not going to happen. CCP is too old school/weak in propaganda and not sophisticated enough. 😁
Mao tried to rob lands from other nations, and now, they think those nations will "help" CN ??? :lol:

What a cheap propaganda :lol:

------------------------------
Before we were to leave, Mao met with Brother Truong Chinh and myself. Mao sat down to chat with us, and in the end he announced: “Comrades, I would like you to know this. I will be president of 500 million land-hungry peasants, and I will bring an army to strike downwards into Southeast Asia.” Also seated there, Deng Xiaoping added: “It is mainly because the poor peasants are in such dire straits!”

Once we were outside, I told Brother Truong Chinh: “There you have it, the plot to take our country and Southeast Asia. It is clear now.” They dared to announce it in such a way. They thought we would not understand. It is true that not a minute goes by that they do not think of fighting Vietnam!

I will say more to you comrades so that you may see more of the military importance of this matter. Mao asked me:

In Laos, how many square kilometers [of land] are there?

I answered:
About 200,000 [sq. km.].

What is its population? [Mao asked]:

[I answered]: Around 3 million!

[Mao responded:] That’s not very much! I’ll bring my people there, indeed!

[Mao asked:] How many square kilometers [of land] are there in Thailand?.

[I responded]: About 500,000 [sq. km.].

And how many people? [Mao asked].

About 40 million! [I answered].

My God! [Mao said], Szechwan province of China has 500,000 sq. km., but has 90 million people. I’ll take some more of my people there, too [to Thailand]!

As for Vietnam, they did not dare to speak about moving in people this way. However, he [Mao] told me: “Comrade, isn’t it true that your people have fought and defeated the Yuan army?” I said: “Correct.” “Isn’t it also true, comrade, that you defeated the Qing army?” I said: “Correct.” He said: “And the Ming army as well?” I said: “Yes, and you too. I have beaten you as well. Did you know that?” I spoke with Mao Zedong in that way. He said: “Yes, yes!” He wanted to take Laos, all of Thailand – as well as wanting to take all of Southeast Asia. Bringing people to live there. It was complicated [to that point].

If you think the power of the western corporate media lies in providing nuanced and honest information or providing an impetus for critical thought, then I have some beachfront property in Arizona to sell you. They are the kings of emotional manipulation which is why American society today is so divided and full of hatred against one another.
This woman is terrible and is an apologist for US imperialism. These Western-loving bootlickers are why CGTN is useless. CPC need to remove the top people at CGTN.
She’s a typical white loving Chinese nouveau riche boomer. The types who buy mansions in Vancouver and send their kids to English boarding schools. China is fucked because it’s media is controlled by people who do not understand the truly sinister story of how western white people got to have so much power in the first place. They need to get some Chinese Malcolm x’s in the pilot seat not some clueless boomer.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom