What's new

China must recover territory ‘looted' by neighbours, said PLA General

Status
Not open for further replies.
And you created for yourselves two eternal enemies, Pakistan and China, who together make up around 80% of your land borders.

Come on CD, let us be pragmatic now (now that pakdef is riding high on the pragmatism wave nowadays :D).... Was Pakistan anything but an eternal enemy to India? its own existence(and inception) itself is rooted on its opposition to India...how then could it be claimed that it could be made an enemy again?

As for China..well you are welcome to your own opinions; but a word of caution; religious fundamentalism would bite the hand that feeds it one day.

Bro what large nations doesnt have some sort of problems with its neighbors? China is no exception.

Sikkim? Didnt Sikkim have a majority vote to join the union?!

Maldives? 1989? Are you talking about 1988 Maldives Coup? When Maldives asked India to go their and take out the Sri Lankan Tamil Eelam who was trying to take over the nation?

Nations like Nepal have basically no border with India. Nationals from Nepal can cross into India to find work as if there was no border at all.

Dont compare wars with Pakistan with others..

China is one of the world's most peaceful nation in the world, its policy of non interference in its neighbours is best policy, Sikim was a peaceful independent country until 1975 when bharat send its army personal disguised as rebels to create civil war, Bharat succeded, Sikkim made a state. Source time magazine 1975
Bharat applied the same tactic in Maldives but it failed

China can destroy India by using nuclear weapons in a first strike. China has hundreds if not thousands of nuclear warheads. First we nuke, and then we take our land back. There is no more talking with our enemies.

China must work with Pakistan on this.

We Pakistanis believe that 1962 was a missed opportunity for us.

Next war, China must work with Pakistan against india.

Then Pakistan can get India Occupied Jammu and Kashmir and China can get India Occupied South Tibet and other parts of Chinese territory india occupies in its north-east.

not surprising...you are brainwashed. Knowledge does not come from parroting the views of one person but by listening to many, doing your own research and arriving at your own conclusions.

you sir, are a prime example of what one should Not do if they seek true knowledge.

I have researched and guess what Dr Israr Ahmed was absolutely right

Then Pakistan can get India Occupied Jammu and Kashmir and China can get India Occupied South Tibet and other parts of Chinese territory india occupies in its north-east.

What happened in 1971,1999?

China despite being backed by USA in 1971 didn't budge.

In fact in 1999 China asked Pakistan to withdraw.

Its only people who fear of being conquered ,seek outside help.
And those afraid of being conquered are bound to be defeated.

I have researched and guess what Dr Israr Ahmed was absolutely right

No, even a cursory glance would suffice to ascertain that its not right, and that he was wildly delusional; however you are free to continue on this vein. Go ahead and continue with your wild and dare i say laughable claims.

kindly share your "research" with us. fyi rupeenews does not count as research

I have written i dont read rupee news, It takes me a day to read all their articles, I only read nation.com.pk and history books writen by american/west writers and distinguished pakistani writers

@Marathi
your post is reported.

We aren't that insecure to use racism in such debates.

China is one of the world's most peaceful nation in the world, its policy of non interference in its neighbours is best policy, Sikim was a peaceful independent country until 1975 when bharat send its army personal disguised as rebels to create civil war, Bharat succeded, Sikkim made a state. Source time magazine 1975
Bharat applied the same tactic in Maldives but it failed

China acknowledges Sikkim as Indian state - news

let me give you one intel, the Indian lobby (RAW) in Beijing is growing its influence and is trying to shape China's foreign policy making it anti Pakistan. if Pakistan doesn't check this, it will be a blunder, course of the events will go to the wrong path. indian secret service agents are increasing their presence in Beijing under the guise of Yoga teachers, pilgrims, students, business men, employees, tourists as well as foreign diplomats.

Communists chinks will be crushed by Indian power backed by America and Israel!
:disagree::disagree::disagree:
please refraine from racist remarks. This site is not for kids. if you want to debate, debate with logic and informed argument.

I have written i dont read rupee news, It takes me a day to read all their articles, I only read nation.com.pk and history books writen by american/west writers and distinguished pakistani writers

if your distinguished writers are in the league of Mr.Ahmed, don't bother. other than that we'd love to hear what you've researched.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom