What's new

China must recover territory ‘looted' by neighbours, said PLA General

Status
Not open for further replies.
China must work with Pakistan on this.

We Pakistanis believe that 1962 was a missed opportunity for us.

Next war, China must work with Pakistan against india.

Then Pakistan can get India Occupied Jammu and Kashmir and China can get India Occupied South Tibet and other parts of Chinese territory india occupies in its north-east.
:woot:
Keep dreaming Omar, likely hood of your senario is highly unlikely if not imposible in today's globalized world.

let me give you one intel, the Indian lobby (RAW) in Beijing is growing its influence and is trying to shape China's foreign policy making it anti Pakistan. if Pakistan doesn't check this, it will be a blunder, course of the events will go to the wrong path. indian secret service agents are increasing their presence in Beijing under the guise of Yoga teachers, pilgrims, students, business men, employees, tourists as well as foreign diplomats.

sources for your wild claims. . .err "Intel" will be appreciated.

I believe China can defeat india in a matter of minutes and with Pakistan on its side, China can destroy india in a matter of seconds.

Even indian media said that indians are far behind nuclear technology than Pakistan so you can just imagine how far behind india is from China.

India lags behind Pakistan in nuclear armoury: US expert - The Times of India

India lags behind Pakistan in missiles - The Times of India

Together, Pakistan and China can wipe india off the world map in a matter of seconds.

continue down the same path Omar, India has nothing to fear regarding Pakistan. the likes of you will spell Pakistan's doom for us lot.

let me give you one intel, the Indian lobby (RAW) in Beijing is growing its influence and is trying to shape China's foreign policy making it anti Pakistan. if Pakistan doesn't check this, it will be a blunder, course of the events will go to the wrong path. indian secret service agents are increasing their presence in Beijing under the guise of Yoga teachers, pilgrims, students, business men, employees, tourists as well as foreign diplomats.

Any source or your imagination.:coffee:

I believe China can defeat india in a matter of minutes and with Pakistan on its side, China can destroy india in a matter of seconds.

Even indian media said that indians are far behind nuclear technology than Pakistan so you can just imagine how far behind india is from China.

Together, Pakistan and China can wipe india off the world map in a matter of seconds.

China and Pakstan were the ancient superpowers
Our friendship is higher than karakorum & Deeper than Arabian Sea

Geopolitical stature: don't recall Japan being a security council member.
Did I say so? Might want to read what I said again...Slooooowly.

Economics: Japan's GDP is lower than ours now
But that was not my point, was it? Interesting...Japan has no worthwhile natural resources to boast about compared to mainland China. Yet...It took decades before you can boast for China, through a Western invention at that, that Japan's GDP is lower, as if that would spell the end of Japan...:lol:

Vietnam: No aid from Japan, US, whatever, they have to work for it the way we did, and the biggest source of investment and imports for Vietnam? China.
Japan, South Korea and many other European countries invested in Viet Nam before China made any significant investments there. They suffered corruption in Viet Nam to the extent that they reduce, delay, and even completely withdrew. Viet Nam then reform -- somewhat -- and that widened the way for China. So please...Stop the exaggeration for China. Although some Photochop could help...:lol:

And I can eat whole apple pie in 5 seconds.
Omar make logical argument. You are usually the first one to attack indian media and its credibilty and you using "A" news from Indian media to make your argument? Matter of "minutes"? "seconds"? I stoped watching indian movies long time ago, you should too.

Leaving your childish little insult aside, Pakistan and china has been friend for almost 3000 years, Our realationship dates back to Qin dynasty, We traded using silk road, Chinese were frequent visitors to Taxilla, Pakistan and China together saved buddhism after it was exterminated from its place of birth in Bharat.
In simple words pakistan and china has been enemies of Ganga Valley for thousands of years, It is natural for pakistan to help china than america when it is needed.
Taiwan is an integral part of china, i have many taiwanese friends who proudly call themselves chinese unlike kashmiris who consider it an insult to be called indian.
What insult...??? Unless...You are offended by the implication that Pakistan's alliance with China is nothing more than economic and PR reasons. Show everyone a credible source that such an alliance is so powerful that Pakistan will shed blood and treasure for China's sake over Taiwan.

...Slooooowly.

only teenage girls use this kind of words. you have been exposed to me Mr Military Professional. a professional thanks to some Wiki and other sources.

no longer going to take you seriously.

Do we get a few seconds more so we can watch the last cricket match? pretty please!

Nonesense!

I suspect that it's people with you kind of mindset in Vietnam who have completely misjudged the current geopolitical and econonomics mega trends, thereby lead Vietnam to a developmental cul-de-sac.

The West is on the way down, almost irreversably due to leftist multiculti BS. looking for West as the padrón ally would be long term suicidal for Vietnam.

CHina average IQ of 105 and her sheer size decide, assuming SD=15, that China's >130 high IQ pool would be larger than the US, Japan and the EU combined. Thus provided that the domestic policies are further fine tuned as she has been doing, China would elapse both the US and Japan ( needeless to say the tiny Korea for that matter) in High tech in the long run, granted!

Economicaly, Vietnam can hardly become "another Japan or Korea", due to average IQ unfortunately, and the timing, for the foremr two were the `welfare children` of the West (had enjoyed wrorry-free economic developemnt plan for decades) due to the unique historical Cold War alliance. Yet Vietnam can become a rather wealthy and prosperous nation nonetheless for her size and capacity, if adopts the correct development path. The cash hungry West with its "Marriots men" would strip the current Vietnam´s shirt off in a potential full-on economic "co-op", as it did many times over in S America and SE Asia. Vietnam should forge economic and strategic special relationship with her next door incoming superpower China instead, particularly given the same Confucius culture (for that matter the same with Japan and Korea, who are in China´s current economic `allaince` already, like it or not ). In such a scenario, Vietnam will have abundant tech, finance, knowhow, a text-book development East Asia sample , and a huge end-market right in front of her main door! It is the most efficient way for Vietnam and , as I said, a win-win.
Good that the Chinese finally exercised their 'high IQs' and realized that communism was a spectacular failure. Took decades but you finally realized it. And spare me the Confucius argument nonsense. I would like to see any China-VN diplomatic ties based upon Confucius pithy...:rolleyes:..Viet Nam will continue to press other countries to work in Asia to deny the region a China-centric age as long as China continue to express sentiments like the PLA general under discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom