What's new

China mulling 'small scale military ops' against India: Media :

Hey, baby. Please answer - do you know the average height of Indians? Hahahhhh, The average height of Indians is lower than that of China. you pulled down the average height in India! LOL, shorty.:rofl:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide
Another lie in India was revealed.... Every time I reply to you, I feel my IQ has been insulted.

Oh, how embarrassing... I did not see the shame on their faces, only to congratulate of invasion failed, but not dead.:lol:
t0175a83a400f268d9e.jpg

Stop lying in 1967. if you know we beat the Soviet Union in 1969.
Indians, as always, make people feel sick...
Chini what the f are you talking about? Height?
You are insulting your own self beefed IQ. What's the relevance of height in this thread.
You beat waat :rofl: Soviet Union? :lol: CCP fan boys are desperate.

I stopped replying to Chinis until they grow a pair and act in Dolklam. Don't quote me. Go cry elsewhere.

Yup, I get it. Chinese soldiers are more stronger than Thai many times, and Chinese people almost are more polite than the Vietnamese. Don't know why maybe because Thai people had 100 years no war so they are very bad in fighting, they sometimes run away fastly when they see Vietnamese soldiers. This picture is a Cambodian soldier in Prieah Vihear and he uses Vietnamese helmet because Thai soldiers scare so much when they see this helmet. If We must choose between Thai and Chinese or Cambodia to fight, we surely choose the Thai, even when Thai has many numbers of soldiers than two sides.
081017084549-766-634.jpg
I've seen an English video before. Thailand soldiers sit in helicopters and shoot at Vietnamese soldiers. Maybe this video gave me the wrong impression. That's why I offended you.

Chini what the f are you talking about? Height?
You are insulting your own self beefed IQ. What's the relevance of height in this thread.
You beat waat :rofl: Soviet Union? :lol: CCP fan boys are desperate.

I stopped replying to Chinis until they grow a pair and act in Dolklam. Don't quote me. Go cry elsewhere.
Ah, so I say indiapigs knows nothing about the world. It's disgusting.

Again last time was 1967, then once more in the 80s, then again couple of years back. Each time the Chinese have pushed back after intruding into Indian territory. Today the real gap is in China warning and China doing. We are in your territory (supposedly) And what do you have besides warning? Zilch. Nothing. Nada.

Stop warning. Start doing. Your iron brother is better than you guys. In the current scenarion you seem to be rusted sister. Not iron brother.
LOL. Nothing is more interesting than the confidence of an agricultural country.
All I remember in 1967 was that you raised the white flag and collected the dead bodies.:lol:
Don't worry. India friends, the result will not change. The only difference is that India will lose even worse than 1962.

A 'Crash Landing': The Slow and Painful Death of India's Air Force

LCA_Tejas.jpg

The Obama Administration is gearing up to sell eight new Lockheed Martin F-16 Fighting Falcon jets to Pakistan, the New York Times reports. Those jets will add to Pakistan’s fleet of seventy-six existing “Vipers” as the type is colloquially known. Meanwhile, its arch-nemesis India’s air force shrinks by the day as planes age out and squadron are disbanded.

Assuming Pakistan completes the sale, the eight F-16s would help boost that country’s fleet of eighteen existing advanced Block 52+ Vipers. The rest of the Pakistani F-16 fleet consists of modified A-model jets that have been upgraded to Block 15 MLU standard, which bring those aircraft nearly up to the same capability as the newest Block 52+ jets.

Pakistan is also buying more than 150 Pakistan Aeronautical Complex/Chengdu JF-17 Thunder fighters. According to Flight International’s World Air Forces Directory 2015—Pakistan currently has forty-nine of the aircraft in service with 100 more on order. The JF-17 ultimately originates as an extensive redesign of the Chendu F7, which was originally a license-built MiG-21 derivative. Powered by a Russian-made Klimov RD-93—which is a version of the MiG-29’s engine—the JF-17 provides decent capability at low prices. It is likely that the JF-17 will replace Pakistan’s geriatric fleet of Chengdu F-7s, Mirage IIIs and Mirage Vs.

The rest of Pakistan’s fleet is composed of 140 Chinese-made F-7P and F-7PG fighters, which are a Chinese copy of the Mikoyan MiG-21. The aircraft have been upgraded with Italian-built Grifo-Mk-II radars, but are now obsolete. There are also roughly 157 French-built Dassault Mirage IIIs and Mirage Vs in service with the Pakistani air force. But while the F-7 will eventually be replaced by the JF-17, it’s not clear what Pakistan’s intentions are to replace the Mirage fighters.

The bottom line for Pakistan is that while its air force can’t compete with the Indian air force in terms of numbers, it is upgrading its forces and potentially even growing. Meanwhile, India’s air force is shrinking.

The overall balance of power in South Asia rests with India—but that nation is increasingly being challenged by an ever more powerful China, even if Pakistan is not quite the threat it once was. But the Indian military—particularly its air force is suffering due to that nation’s dysfunctional government, incompetent bureaucracy and intransigent negotiating tactics.

The Indian air force is required to muster a strength of forty-two combat aircraft squadrons, however, due to decades of negligence it can barely manage to operatethirty-five units. That number could further shrink and hit a low of twenty-five squadrons if nothing is done to staunch the bleeding.

Part of the problem is a lack of trained pilots, but mostly it’s India’s inability to select a new fighter and complete negotiations in a timely manner—or really at all. The prime example of Indian bureaucratic incompetence is the Medium Multi-Role Combat Aircraft (MMRCA) competition, which started with an Indian air force requirement for 126 fighters in 2001. While the Dassault Rafale eventually “won” the competition in 2011—nearly ten years later—India managed to derail the negotiations with various unreasonable demands that neither the French government or Dassault would ever agree to. Ultimately, the MMRCA program was cancelled earlier this year.

India is currently negotiating to buy thirty-six Rafales directly from the French government; a deal is allegedly imminent by the end of the year. But given India’s track record—that’s dubious at best. But the Indian air force still needs at least 120 medium combat aircraft with similar capability to the Rafale. Indeed, the Indians still hope to buy more Rafales, but they might have to extend production of the indigenous Tejas to keep their fleet numbers up.

But the problem with India’s HAL Tejas is that it is one of the single worst fighter projects that has ever been conceived of in the history of aviation. Even as it enters service, the aircraft is obsolete and is probably inferior in many respects to the JF-17. The jet has 57 known deficiencies and will probably get a lot of Indian pilots killed if any type of conflict were ever to break out.

Meanwhile, the one bright spot for the Indian air force is the Sukhoi Su-30MKI. While the Indians have had some issues with the Russians in supporting the Flanker-H, the 220 Su-30s that are currently in service are that country’s first line of defense. India will ultimately buy 272 Flanker-H fighters, but it should give serious consideration to extending that buy until its air force recovers some of its numerical strength. Basically, India should consider scrapping the Tejas and buying 120 or more additional Flankers.

In the future, the Indians are likely to buy a derivative of Russia’s T-50 PAK-FA stealth fighter. But the Indian-Russian co-development effort is a rocky one—and it is unclear how many jets will ultimately be delivered to the Indian air force and when. India is also developing it’s own fifth-generation fighter—but given it’s previous efforts on the Tejas, it’s not likely to fly any time soon.

http://nationalinterest.org/blog/th...w-painful-death-indias-air-force-14149?page=2

I've seen an English video before. Thailand soldiers sit in helicopters and shoot at Vietnamese soldiers. Maybe this video gave me the wrong impression. That's why I offended you.
This video is maybe real but It didn't reflex the real situation between Thai and Vietnam conflicts. These nations in East Asia like Japan, Korea, China, Vietnam have bigger ability about fighting than South East Asia nations. They are also more cunning than. I have chatted with many Thai, Cam and Vietnamese veterans. So they evaluated the Thai's fighting is bad. You can search the Thai-Laos border conflict. Laos people ability in fighting is bad same Thai. But Thai was defeated in 1988. Why? Maybe because the Vietnamese send their 2nd division to support Laos people but the major factor is the Thai soldier are weak although they get higher equipment

All I remember in 1967 was that you raised the white flag and collected the dead bodies.:lol:
Don't worry. India friends, the result will not change. The only difference is that India will lose even worse than 1962.

History is a mystery to you. Happens in propaganda.

So you don't want to discuss your warnings anymore? Or are you going to release more warnings? Dragon became donkey. Iron brother became rusted sister. What is this? China supa powa not able to beat poor India agri powah. So China no supa powa. Only noise maker.

This video is maybe real but It didn't reflex the real situation between Thai and Vietnam conflicts. These nations in East Asia like Japan, Korea, China, Vietnam have bigger ability about fighting than South East Asia nations. They are also more cunning than. I have chatted with many Thai, Cam and Vietnamese veterans. So they evaluated the Thai's fighting is bad. You can search the Thai-Laos border conflict. Laos people ability in fighting is bad same Thai. But Thai was defeated in 1988. Why? Maybe because the Vietnamese send their 2nd division to support Laos people but the major factor is the Thai soldier are weak although they get higher equipment
ah, this... You might be a little misunderstood. In fact, Thailand's armed forces are poorly equipped. Thailand even imports China's type 69 tank. Now the Chinese know so little about Thailand that they may know more about Bangkok. All the rest is Thai boxing... Now Buakaw, Yodsanklai and many other Muay Thai athletes in the China.

ah, this... You might be a little misunderstood. In fact, Thailand's armed forces are poorly equipped. Thailand even imports China's type 69 tank. Now the Chinese know so little about Thailand that they may know more about Bangkok. All the rest is... Now Buakaw, Yodsanklai and many other Muay Thai athletes in the China.
I'm saying about the Thai soldiers and Laos soldiers in 1988. They are maybe poorer than Chinese but comparing to Laos soldiers at that time and now they are richer many times. If Chinese didn't attack Vietnam in 1979. Vietnamese have the capability to defeat all nations in Chinese-Indo continent. In Thailand, they have a rumor about Vietnamese "Plan L" to launch an invasion toward them because of Thailand support Khmer Rouge along the border between Thai and Cam. And In fact, Vietnamese soldiers came into more than 15km Thai territories then retreat and Thai royal troops get heavy damage
东南亚小霸王不是光靠吹出来的

Last edited:
History is a mystery to you. Happens in propaganda.

So you don't want to discuss your warnings anymore? Or are you going to release more warnings? Dragon became donkey. Iron brother became rusted sister. What is this? China supa powa not able to beat poor India agri powah. So China no supa powa. Only noise maker.
Only request —— this time, please don't say China is a sneak attack on India.:-)

I'm saying about the Thai soldiers and Laos soldiers in 1988. They are maybe poorer than Chinese but comparing to Laos soldiers at that time and now they are richer many times. If Chinese didn't attack Vietnam in 1979. Vietnamese have the capability to defeat all nations in Chinese-Indo continent. In Thailand, they have a rumor about Vietnamese "Plan L" to launch an invasion toward them because of Thailand support Khmer Rouge along the border between Thai and Cam. And In fact, Vietnamese soldiers came into more than 15km Thai territories then retreat and Thai royal troops get heavy damage
Just like the Iraqi army. Even though they have advanced tanks like M1-A1, they are still being defeated by armed elements. The Thailand army has been a terrible conductor.

When Vietnam faced the invasion of France and the US, China did its utmost to provide support to vietnam. Including heavy weapons and personnel training. Even Chinese soldiers were directly involved in the fighting.

Unfortunately, later geopolitical changes.
Last word——:enjoy: Do you study chinese?

Only request —— this time, please don't say China is a sneak attack on India.:-)

Just like the Iraqi army. Even though they have advanced tanks like M1-A1, they are still being defeated by armed elements. The Thailand army has been a terrible conductor.

When Vietnam faced the invasion of France and the US, China did its utmost to provide support to vietnam. Including heavy weapons and personnel training. Even Chinese soldiers were directly involved in the fighting.

Unfortunately, later geopolitical changes.
Last word——:enjoy: Do you study chinese?

I can read Chinese novels same as Chinese. And I understand Chinese history and Chinese people like Vietnamese. Although my father, three uncles attend the Vietnamese- Sino War. Luckily all of them are alive and Noone died in the war. My father always gives the respect to Chinese artillery. He said they are better than Vietnamese. :cheers: So strange but all of my family admire Chinese culture

Don't worry, friend. Last time (1962), China restrained for 3 years, this time will not be long. The last time China and India had almost the same strength, but it seemed quite different this time.

The real gap between China and India

Hope India persist in border. This time, we resolve the problems of the two countries permanently.:-)
MY friend we are not worried at all. what makes you think victory of China this time. Indian forces have been waiting for log time. our forces are so brave you don't stand a chance gaining any thing, forget the winning. I assure you once war started we wont stop until we get our objective. Remember this when its over.

Not really. Your hypothetical pact with Pakistan is like India having a hypothetical pact with either Japan or the US.

A notional Indo-US/Japan pact (which de facto exists since India and the US have agreed to cooperate in many aspects of military operations, including joint base use) shares a common theme with the Indo-Bhutanese agreement: that is, one party could call upon the military of the other in times of need. India's military deployment (supposedly heeding to Bhutan's requests, although this was never explicitly confirmed) is testament to this.

You again fail to understand that India's stand on Kashmir is absolutely clear. It is Indian territory. China entering into an agreement with Pakistan (irrespective of the wording of your agreement) is a direct attack on Indian strategic interests.

A direct attack would be a Chinese military incursion into Kashmir to block Indian operations, much like what India did in the Doklam region. India's decision to intrude into sovereign territory is neither an equivalent nor excusable "response" to alleged Chinese support of Pakistan in the Kashmir issue. By your logic, India should expect a Chinese military incursion every single time New Delhi voices its intent to cooperate with the United States.

Geopolitics doesn't work that way and there is no doubt that New Delhi is beginning to realize its miscalculation in this arena.

Doklam is disputed territory. Its not Chinese territory. China is in violation of agreements with the Bhutanese for the same. The road building is a complete military project which is very evident from the type of road being built. There is a saying, there is a very small difference between intent and capability and we do not see it in our strategic interest for you to have the capability in that areas, especially since it is disputed territory.

Whether the region is "Chinese territory" or not isn't for you to decide, as the history behind the dispute has its roots all the way back in 1890. The dispute is solely between Thimphu and Beijing; New Delhi has no legitimate say regarding the veracity of each party's claim no matter how close it tries to side with Bhutan. The road may have been military-sponsored but the construction did not violate any neutral ground or pre-existing agreements, unlike the subsequent Indian actions that followed.

What India has done is to essentially have turned a third-party non-military dispute into a military confrontation, which involves a country and territory in which India has zero jurisdiction. Your leaders are merely beginning to register the extent of their miscalculation and sinking legitimacy thereof.

China and its media can talk about it all you want. But, there is only one answer from India. If it is not in our strategic interests, we will act. And if China wants to act, it can. But stop playing out warnings from your state controlled media. We are bored of your warnings. As for our actions, Better get used to it.

Nobody doubts that India "acted" in this dispute. Unfortunately for your government, it has stuck its hand into a hornet's nest that is now threatening to sting back. No matter how much your media and leaders spin the story, India is beginning to realize that its military incursion was illegitimate, that it has severely overplayed its hand, and (perhaps the most bitter revelation) that nobody is going to bat an eye when New Delhi is confronted by a military that is willing to fight back.

India can no longer maintain its veneer of being a "victim" of Chinese expansionism, as its actions clearly mirror those who New Delhi claims to be counteracting. India needs to get used to the reality that their gamble failed and that unilateral actions have their commensurate consequences.

Back
Top Bottom