What's new

China mulling 'small scale military ops' against India: Media :

Thank you for the sane response. There exists no pact with the US. Not against China. Not against Pakistan. This is a given in Indian foreign policy. Unless forced.

China is already building infrastructure in Kashmir and you already are sitting in Aksai Chin which is Indian territory. So there already is an occupation by China of Indian territories.

Construction of the road on disputed territory, which changes the ground situation is unacceptable to us. You calling it neutral ground does not change the fact, that it is disputed territory. Are you saying, Bhutan can build infrastructure on disputed territory? You did it because you were militarily stronger than Bhutan. You are opening a can of worms. The basic miscalculation that has happened, is that, China did not foresee an Indian intervention. India intervened, because we believe it is in our strategic interests to not let you build the road in disputed territory. Think about it like what you did in the SCS, we did it here.

Coming to the point of the 1890 treaty. Let me assure you, it will open up Tibet for discussion. This is something neither side wants to do.

Rationally, what is going to happen is that on ground situation is not going to change, not at least in that sector. The good that will come out of this incident is that China and India will officially accept existing borders and concentrate on areas which require more attention. Namely, the SCS and its eastern front for China and the western front for India.

A war is detrimental to both sides. It is in the interests of both India and China to keep each other's strategic interests in mind.

LOL...

021e.jpg

Image_03.jpg
LOL... So you have lowered the average height in India! Indian small dwarf. :rofl:
W020151004597569420913.jpg

That's a welcome decision by China. Best of luck. Looking forwarded to a repeat of 1962.

Supa powa India. I want to see how well Indian fare against China? :enjoy:

Go ahead and ban Chinese product. As if India are rich enough to buy western or Swiss quality? Without Chinese product, India economy can never progress becos large number of project will stall due to high cost. :enjoy:

While India is not even China top 10 trading partner. Even a small country like South Korea is more important to China trade than India when comes to trade. :enjoy:

Look at the chart and see where China tank interns of trade with India. :lol:
1.5 decades ago, there might be equivalent products both from western origin and China but as of today, the western alternatives do not exist for a lot of products and regardless of how rich a nation or a group of individuals is, so they have only choice either to use Chinese products or not.
Well they are sup powa and supa-rich so they will build those projects at any cost

Well that's a nasty reminder, you're belittling their status. They have the dreams of demolishing Chinese trade by banning Chinese products in their country ...though I remember...they tried recently but failed miserably.

Last edited:
MY friend we are not worried at all. what makes you think victory of China this time. Indian forces have been waiting for log time. our forces are so brave you don't stand a chance gaining any thing, forget the winning. I assure you once war started we wont stop until we get our objective. Remember this when its over.
Agree!!!
My friend, trust me, get your weapons inventory ready. At least 10 days or more. This is different from 1998, and there is no time for you to buy weapons all over the world. Maybe Indians think it's just a conflict, but sorry China is preparing for war. I admit - Indians are very confident. After all, "super power""... You won't stop, but do your weapons stocks support you? Super brainwashed:lol:

Yah, the war will end after the beginning.:azn:

Indian Army ammunition won’t even last 10 days in event of a war, suggests CAG reports

China is putting some sense in Indian's head, while they are beefing up their border:

What if our troops enter disputed Kalapani or Kashmir and stay there : China to India

7_img18817202617.jpg

Link: CLICK HERE

It won't be 1962 this time. It will be a thermonuclear 1962!

No, I don't wish for a nuclear or a large scale war. I just want a limited border skirmish that involves no civilian casualties on both sides but a nice spanking by PLAA to Indian army and China achieves its objectives and reclaims Dokhlam.

Last edited:
No, I don't wish for a nuclear or a large scale war. I just want a limited border skirmish that involves no civilian casualties on both sides but a nice spanking by PLAA to Indian army and China achieves its objectives and reclaims Dokhlam.
The problem is that after China annihilates Indian Army and Indian Air Force in the border areas, Modi will not surrender. He will escalate by ordering Indian Navy to interdict Chinese shipping in the Indian Ocean. Then we have no choice but to start bombing of political and industrial centers of India. If Modi survives the decapitation strikes, he will order nuclear tests of new warheads. We cannot allow India to have thermonuclear fusion warheads, so we will finish off all Indian nuclear reactors, research centers and universities with our own nuclear strikes. I am afraid many Indian civilians will die in the aftermath, maybe half of their population.

The problem is that after China annihilates Indian Army
And how they gonna do that??With those tin can light tanks and piss poor Type 96A??The B version with their air cooled engines would not work on the high altitude Tibetan Plateau and besides, we dominate the heights ion most places along the LAC, So come when you think you are ready; come and get some, hoss.
and Indian Air Force in the border areas,
First, your PLAAF would need to save their air assets in their forward air bases from our NLOS missiles like Shauryas and Prithvi IIIs, armed with thermo baric warheads, which we have got in hundreds.You didn't think only had those SRBMs, did you, bruh??So good luck and our best wishes to you once again.
Modi will not surrender. He will escalate by ordering Indian Navy to interdict Chinese shipping in the Indian Ocean. Then we have no choice but to start bombing of political and industrial centers of India. If Modi survives the decapitation strikes, he will order nuclear tests of new warheads. We cannot allow India to have thermonuclear fusion warheads, so we will finish off all Indian nuclear reactors, research centers and universities with our own nuclear strikes. I am afraid many Indian civilians will die in the aftermath, maybe half of their population.
Oh, and you think we will leave your punk @rses un-fried (if that's a word)??We have got enough number of 250 kt boosted fission devices to turn your big cities into nice glowing glass craters.Never ever delude yourself into thinking that you can come out alive of a nuclear duel with India.We will die, of course, but we will make damn sure you do not get to see one more sun rise either; it will be the end of us for sure but you can damn bet your @rse that before we die, we will make damn sure to obliterate your everything you folks so diligently built up over decades, everything you are so proud of, including yourselves;we will turn them to ashes!!Mark my words, Mr. Dingo Dongo!!

Last edited:
The problem is that after China annihilates Indian Army and Indian Air Force in the border areas, Modi will not surrender. He will escalate by ordering Indian Navy to interdict Chinese shipping in the Indian Ocean. Then we have no choice but to start bombing of political and industrial centers of India. If Modi survives the decapitation strikes, he will order nuclear tests of new warheads. We cannot allow India to have thermonuclear fusion warheads, so we will finish off all Indian nuclear reactors, research centers and universities with our own nuclear strikes. I am afraid many Indian civilians will die in the aftermath, maybe half of their population.

i dont think india will go that far modi needs to live to steal and cheat and enjoy luxury while indian starve but have tv to watch sunny deol.

i dont think india will go that far modi needs to live to steal and cheat and enjoy luxury while indian starve but have tv to watch sunny deol.
Nah, Sunny pra to kabke buddhe ho gaye, aab unme itna dam kaha ki baat baat par hand pump ukhaad le, aab unse ye sab kaha ho payega iss umar me??!! :D

1)India is still suffering the aftershock of the failed demonetization and reeling in the uncertainties of GST implementation

http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/gov...ing-as-a-fresh-source-of-business-uncertainty

2)Their Army has insufficient ammo stocks(maybe they will try using cow urine spray as a replacement).

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/...china-pakistan-doklam-standoff/1/1009079.html

3)Whatever of a defense industry they have- is in a big mess.

http://theindiasaga.com/saga-corner...-hasn-t-seen-any-reform-in-the-last-two-years

4)Not to mention the snail-pace production of its Tejas Light combat aircraft(A light plane that took 34 years old to develop- older than I am)

http://www.indiandefensenews.in/2017/08/tejas-continues-to-face-delivery-issues.html

5)They cant even provide for themselves- a weapon as simple as a rifle, and is looking to import more

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...ent-process-of-1-85l-rifles-for-army-4742799/

India's economic and defence health and situation is in chaos.

Now is the best time to attack India.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom