What's new

China mulling 'small scale military ops' against India: Media :

Don't you think, for a fuckking Singaporean, your level of obsession with matters relating to India is a bit unhealthy??!!You sure you are fine, homey??

I'm sorry but since when did the opinions of fuckking Singaporeans begin to hold a shred of relevance??

I love your anger- looks like i hit some sore spots

Ahhh, nope!!You are mistaking my genuine curiosity for anger actually!!Why should I get angry with a Singaporean, honestly.

ya then why are u even replying to my post then.

haha.

i repeat: looks like i hit some sore spots.

The problem is that after China annihilates Indian Army and Indian Air Force in the border areas, Modi will not surrender. He will escalate by ordering Indian Navy to interdict Chinese shipping in the Indian Ocean. Then we have no choice but to start bombing of political and industrial centers of India. If Modi survives the decapitation strikes, he will order nuclear tests of new warheads. We cannot allow India to have thermonuclear fusion warheads, so we will finish off all Indian nuclear reactors, research centers and universities with our own nuclear strikes. I am afraid many Indian civilians will die in the aftermath, maybe half of their population.

Well, China should neutralise India's nuclear capability but try to minimise the civilian loss. But removing the nuclear umbrella of India will streamline the whole region. I'm pretty sure India will back down much before that. It is only posturing on the behest of Donald Trump so that he can sell india some weapons and improve his stature in congress.

ya then why are u even replying to my post then.

haha.
Wow!!So let me get this straight!!Just because I'm not angry with you (Really, why should I be??I don't even know your name), therefore, I forfeit my right to ask you a simple question??And then you people can never stop boasting about your supposed high iq and all.
i repeat: looks like i hit some sore spots.
Nah, I'm way too much of a shameless person in real life to be agitated by so little.You amuse me, to be honest. :D

Wow!!So let me get this straight!!Just because I'm not angry with you (Really, why should I be??I don't even know your name), therefore, I forfeit my right to ask you a simple question??And then you people can never stop boasting about your supposed high iq and all.

Nah, I'm way too much of a shameless person in real life to be agitated by so little.You amuse me, to be honest. :D
Don't you think, for a fuckking Singaporean, your level of obsession with matters relating to India is a bit unhealthy??!!You sure you are fine, homey??

and what concern has it got to do with u about what my interest or 'obsession' is? I post what like. Furthermore, sources were included in my post on the sorry state of India's sorry economic and defense situation.

since when did the opinions of fuckking Singaporeans begin to hold a shred of relevance??

yayaya u dismissed my post based on my nationality.

i repeat:

Look like i've hit some sore, aching spots.

Be angry.

Haha thanks.

Last edited:
Diplomacy fails to defuse India, China border crisis: Sources

Donald Trump so that he can sell india some weapons and improve his stature in congress.

Correct.

In fact they are waiting for a war and laughing within like this:

laughing2.png

and what concern has it got to do with u about what my interest or 'obsession' is? I post what like. Furthermore, sources were included in my post on the sorry state of India's sorry economic and defense situation.

Well, if that were the case, don't you think the PLA would have done their thing by now instead of giving out warnings after warnings??What are they waiting for??

yayaya u dismissed my post based on my nationality.
Like any other sane person would do, because, in the grand scheme of things, your country holds no relevance what so ever.
i repeat:

Look like i've hit some sore, aching spots.
Keep repeating the same bs doesn't make it a fact, boyo.
Be angry.
Haha thanks.
Can an elephant be angry at a mouse?? :D

Last edited:
Diplomacy fails to defuse India, China border crisis: Sources

Correct.

In fact they are waiting for a war and laughing within like this:

View attachment 417132

I personally don't want a war in the region or at least no civilian losses for the greed and stupidity of some politicians. People should push their politicians for peace instead of buying their jingoism. India and China can resolve this issue through peace talks or fight it out on the border by getting little spanking by PLAA on the border :)

IF INDIA BACKS OFF FROM DOKLAM, IT WILL...

If India Backs Off From Doklam, It Will Dent Its Image Among Smaller Neighbours

Replace the word "India" with "China" and see what does it translate to.

More than India its China who has everything to lose, China had issued a warning to the USA (superpower) that they would nuke the San Francisco.

The US would be laughing this time on China if she did not deliver it to India.

Back
Top Bottom