What's new

China mulling 'small scale military ops' against India: Media :

First you warned to withdraw troops. Then you threaten via 'thought experiment' of defence pact. I just proved both your thesis as humbug as to why China will not be able to deliver on what you are saying. On your topic of China deploying troops in Kashmir, China has already deployed troops in Kashmir. Which we consider our territory. Our change in attitude towards China stems from the fact that, if you do not respect our strategic interests, we will not respect yours. If you deploy your troops or engineers on territory we claim as ours, we possess the ability and capability to do the same. The problem with current scenario, is that the CCP underestimated the Indian response and over estimated its ability to threaten neighbours.

The act of violation of territory and of accords rests on China. You did not expect a response. You got one. Get used to it. This is not the SCS.

And thus, I wonder, what exactly is unsound about the analogy I put forth? If China did enter a deal with Pakistan, as India has done so with Bhutan, and sent troops into Kashmir on behalf of Islamabad, nobody would be surprised if India responded similarly to how China is at the moment: with an ultimatum backed up by the threat of a military response.

Please provide credible sources, including photographic evidence, that Chinese troops have been active in Kashmir. It has been vividly clear that India's incursion into Doklam was a result of the Chinese constructing roads leading to the region (whilst inside China's own borders), not a hypothetical Kashmir intervention that perpetuates only in fantasy.

If China did enter a deal with Pakistan, as India has done so with Bhutan, and sent troops into Kashmir on behalf of Islamabad, nobody would be surprised if India responded similarly to how China is at the moment: with an ultimatum backed up by the threat of a military response.

Are you comparing Pakistan with Bhutan and saying a defence pact is the same? Therein lies the flaw to your entire argument.

Its called 'messaging'. If you do not respect out territorial strategic claims, we will not respect yours. Your point of view that India takes lightly your building of infrastructure in territory we believe is ours is highly flawed. We were vocal about it. You did not take heed. Our intervention in Doklam was waiting to happen from the minute you did not consider our point of view in Kashmir. You gave us the opportunity by unilaterally building roads in what we consider Bhutanese territory. Again like I said, this is not the SCS. India will respond to unilateral moves by China. Get used to it.

Are you comparing Pakistan with Bhutan and saying a defence pact is the same? Therein lies the flaw to your entire argument.

The underlying maneuver between a hypothetical Sino-Pakistani pact and the current Indo-Bhutanese agreement is the same product but with different names; in fact, it would be hard to dissolve a parallel between the two given that India has deployed its military supposedly at the behest of Thimphu (although there really is no concrete evidence of such).

Its called 'messaging'. If you do not respect out territorial strategic claims, we will not respect yours. Your point of view that India takes lightly your building of infrastructure in territory we believe is ours is highly flawed. We were vocal about it. You did not take heed. Our intervention in Doklam was waiting to happen from the minute you did not consider our point of view in Kashmir. You gave us the opportunity by unilaterally building roads in what we consider Bhutanese territory. Again like I said, this is not the SCS. India will respond to unilateral moves by China. Get used to it.

And therein lies the Achille's heel of your and India's geopolitical foresight. China's verbal and economic support of Pakistan's claim to Kashmir (much like India's support of those opposing China's claims in the SCS) are not military threats and thus should not warrant a military response from a country that supposedly has no covert intentions in the region. Instead, Modi responded with a military incursion into another country's region and now is facing against more impossible compromises than he can chew.

Doklam is not and was never "Indian territory", claimed or otherwise. China's road construction on its own side of the border may have been a cause for concern in India's eyes but never a legitimate pretext for a military-backed incursion. Unfortunately, your government miscalculated both the legality of its gamble as well as the magnitude of China's political response.

No matter how India's media tries to spin the tale, it has become exceptionally vivid, by the rhetoric of both Chinese and Indian analysts, that India has for the first time (in regional history) responded to a non-military project with an unilateral armed incursion in territories that were never its own. Your country will have to get used to this reality and the ramifications it brings.

Yeah, any Chinese sources of the incident at least? I guess it rests in oblivion.
There is no such hadees quoted as you have !mentioned in your signature. 1400 years ago there was no concept of well defined borders of a state or a country. Please remove the unauthentic hadees

Cheer for brainwashed indians!:rofl:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Paracel_Islands

Let me guess - you didn't even know Vietnam invaded Thailand and got a nose blood. Isn't it?:lol:

friend, I heard that the nuclear submarines in India do not even have missiles. Is that true?
If you dont know about Thailand and Vietnam conflict in 1979 -1989, so better dont say :-) Thailand soldier is weakest among all enemies of Vietnam. You maybe dont know the Vietnamese soldier love to chase Thai soldiers to get their weapon. Nose blood :lol: you can ask Cambodian if you dont believe

The underlying maneuver between a hypothetical Sino-Pakistani pact and the current Indo-Bhutanese agreement is the same product but with different names; in fact, it would be hard to dissolve a parallel between the two given that India has deployed its military supposedly at the behest of Thimphu (although there really is no concrete evidence of such).

Not really. Your hypothetical pact with Pakistan is like India having a hypothetical pact with either Japan or the US.

And therein lies the Achille's heel of your and India's geopolitical foresight. China's verbal and economic support of Pakistan's claim to Kashmir (much like India's support of those opposing China's claims in the SCS) are not military threats and thus should not warrant a military response from a country that supposedly has no covert intentions in the region. Instead, Modi responded with a military incursion into another country's region and now is facing against more impossible compromises than he can chew.

Doklam is not and was never "Indian territory", claimed or otherwise. China's road construction on its own side of the border may have been a cause for concern in India's eyes but never a legitimate pretext for a military-backed incursion. Unfortunately, your government miscalculated both the legality of its gamble as well as the magnitude of China's political response.

No matter how India's media tries to spin the tale, it has become exceptionally vivid, by the rhetoric of both Chinese and Indian analysts, that India has for the first time (in regional history) responded to a non-military project with an unilateral armed incursion in territories that were never its own. Your country will have to get used to this reality and the ramifications it brings.

You again fail to understand that India's stand on Kashmir is absolutely clear. It is Indian territory. China entering into an agreement with Pakistan (irrespective of the wording of your agreement) is a direct attack on Indian strategic interests.

Doklam is disputed territory. Its not Chinese territory. China is in violation of agreements with the Bhutanese for the same. The road building is a complete military project which is very evident from the type of road being built. There is a saying, there is a very small difference between intent and capability and we do not see it in our strategic interest for you to have the capability in that areas, especially since it is disputed territory.

China and its media can talk about it all you want. But, there is only one answer from India. If it is not in our strategic interests, we will act. And if China wants to act, it can. But stop playing out warnings from your state controlled media. We are bored of your warnings. As for our actions, Better get used to it.

If you dont know about Thailand and Vietnam conflict in 1979 -1989, so better dont say :-) Thailand soldier is weakest among all enemies of Vietnam. You maybe dont know the Vietnamese soldier love to chase Thai soldiers to get their weapon. Nose blood :lol: you can ask Cambodian if you dont believe
OK, I admit I don't know much about it. I just have simple reading about it. Please forgive me。 I'm not targeting Vietnam. I just say Indians know nothing about the world.

Not really. Your hypothetical pact with Pakistan is like India having a hypothetical pact with either Japan or the US.

You again fail to understand that India's stand on Kashmir is absolutely clear. It is Indian territory. China entering into an agreement with Pakistan (irrespective of the wording of your agreement) is a direct attack on Indian strategic interests.

Doklam is disputed territory. Its not Chinese territory. China is in violation of agreements with the Bhutanese for the same. The road building is a complete military project which is very evident from the type of road being built. There is a saying, there is a very small difference between intent and capability and we do not see it in our strategic interest for you to have the capability in that areas, especially since it is disputed territory.

China and its media can talk about it all you want. But, there is only one answer from India. If it is not in our strategic interests, we will act. And if China wants to act, it can. But stop playing out warnings from your state controlled media. We are bored of your warnings. As for our actions, Better get used to it.
Would you believe the hype of an agricultural country that claims to be a "super power"?
Why is India eager to accept defeat? Do you think India can win China?

Tell me - any weapon in India is reliable?

Last edited:
Would you believe the hype of an agricultural country that claims to be a "super power"?

Why is China only warning? As per China, not us, we have entered Chinese territory, destroyed your road and then deployed troops in what you consider your territory.What humiliation.

Would you believe the hype of a mighty dragon which is now trying to figure out how to hide its face? This is how China is behaving.

Skyrim_750d47_5757073.jpg

Why don't you find out, instead of warning, warning and warning? Even the Pakistanis are better than you lot.

When? :o: You mean 1960 you back stabbed? Any coward can do that. But when you tried again in 67, got your arse handed over.

Poor Chinese :lol:.... I'll guess Nepal's comments "Both India and China are important for us. So, any dispute should be resolved through meaningful dialogues."
Hey, baby. Please answer - do you know the average height of Indians? Hahahhhh, The average height of Indians is lower than that of China. you pulled down the average height in India! LOL, shorty.:rofl:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide
Another lie in India was revealed.... Every time I reply to you, I feel my IQ has been insulted.

Oh, how embarrassing... I did not see the shame on their faces, only to congratulate of invasion failed, but not dead.:lol:
t0175a83a400f268d9e.jpg

Stop lying in 1967. if you know we beat the Soviet Union in 1969.
Indians, as always, make people feel sick...

Why is China only warning? As per China, not us, we have entered Chinese territory, destroyed your road and then deployed troops in what you consider your territory.What humiliation.

Would you believe the hype of a mighty dragon which is now trying to figure out how to hide its face? This is how China is behaving.

Skyrim_750d47_5757073.jpg

Why don't you find out, instead of warning, warning and warning? Even the Pakistanis are better than you lot.
:lol: As always, India is good at challenging. But not good at war. You should pray that China only has a warning...

Indian Army ammunition won’t even last 10 days in event of a war, suggests CAG reports

Indian Amry's plan to stock up 50% ammunition by March 2015 remained far from realization with just 10% in stock.

army-759.jpg

If India were to go to war now, 90 per cent of its available ammunition would not last even for 10 days, inferred the Comptroller and Auditor General (CAG) in a report tabled in Parliament on Friday. It said the ammunition roadmap drawn by the Army in 2012 for building up the stock to 50 per cent by March 2015 and 100 per cent by 2019 has remained far from realisation.

Coming down heavily on the Defence Ministry, the Army, ordnance factories and quality assurance agencies, the report highlighted that while the Army blamed the Ordnance Factories Board (OFB) for delays and slippage, the OFB asked for lesser money from the government than what was required to meet the Army’s projections. Seventeen of the import projects initiated in 2013 have not been concluded so far, the national auditor said.

As reported earlier, the Army had told a Parliamentary panel that the mountain strike corps was being raised by using ammunition from War Wastage Reserve (WWR).

According to the report, however, only 10 per cent of the ammunition is available to meet a 40-day WWR.

Further, 84 per cent of the high caliber ammunition of the country was “critical” — meaning of quantity that could last for just about 10 days.

The report has blamed the shortage on the inability of the Ordnance Factories Board to meet the demand of the Army as well as the delays in imports. It has highlighted that the minimum acceptable risk level (MARL) — which benchmarks a minimum availability of ammunition for 20 days and was set by the Army HQ in 1999 after the Kargil war — has not been achieved even 15 years later.

For the reviewed period of 2009-2013, the types of critical ammunition increased from 15 per cent in March 2009 to 50 per cent in March 2013.

The comprehensive report that examined 69 types of ammunition, the inability of the ordnance factories to meet the projected requirements by the Army was one of the reasons for the depleting ammunition ratios.

For instance, the OFB has been consistently meeting only between 63-72 per cent of the Army’s annual projected ammunition requirements.

The report has blamed the OFB for projecting lesser budgetary requirement from the government than what was needed to meet the targets given by the Army. It also said that close to Rs 94 crore worth of ammunition/components manufactured by the ordnance factories were rejected by the quality testing agencies, thus adding to the shortage.

According to the report, nine cases initiated to procure the ammunition from import/trade were delayed due to single vendor situation, complexities in transfer of technology, finalisation of requirements by the Army HQ and delays in receiving bids.

Interestingly, ammunition worth Rs 3,578 crore was lying in segregated condition even as ammunition worth Rs 2,109 crore was awaiting repairs.

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...-plan-to-fill-ammo-stock-yet-to-take-off-cag/

:lol: As always, India is good at challenging. But not good at war. You should pray that China only has a warning...

I agree. So do something about it. Else you look like this after warning and not doing anything
776017726128bd98ab5d68a6b546808e--funny-dogs-funny-animals.jpg

I do not know about our courage, but I do know where your warnings are going.

OK, I admit I don't know much about it. I just have simple reading about it. Please forgive me。 I'm not targeting Vietnam. I just say Indians know nothing about the world.

Yup, I get it. Chinese soldiers are more stronger than Thai many times, and Chinese people almost are more polite than the Vietnamese. Don't know why maybe because Thai people had 100 years no war so they are very bad in fighting, they sometimes run away fastly when they see Vietnamese soldiers. This picture is a Cambodian soldier in Prieah Vihear and he uses Vietnamese helmet because Thai soldiers scare so much when they see this helmet. If We must choose between Thai and Chinese or Cambodia to fight, we surely choose the Thai, even when Thai has many numbers of soldiers than two sides.
081017084549-766-634.jpg

I agree. So do something about it. Else you look like this after warning and not doing anything
776017726128bd98ab5d68a6b546808e--funny-dogs-funny-animals.jpg

I do not know about our courage, but I do know where your warnings are going.
Don't worry, friend. Last time (1962), China restrained for 3 years, this time will not be long. The last time China and India had almost the same strength, but it seemed quite different this time.

The real gap between China and India

Hope India persist in border. This time, we resolve the problems of the two countries permanently.:-)

Don't worry, friend. Last time (1962), China restrained for 3 years, this time will not be long. The last time China and India had almost the same strength, but it seemed quite different this time.

The real gap between China and India

Hope India persist in border. This time, we resolve the problems of the two countries permanently.:-)

Again last time was 1967, then once more in the 80s, then again couple of years back. Each time the Chinese have pushed back after intruding into Indian territory. Today the real gap is in China warning and China doing. We are in your territory (supposedly) And what do you have besides warning? Zilch. Nothing. Nada.

Stop warning. Start doing. Your iron brother is better than you guys. In the current scenarion you seem to be rusted sister. Not iron brother.

Back
Top Bottom