What's new

China mulling 'small scale military ops' against India: Media :

When ever I see Akbar being praised, I have a good laugh at how a drug addled moron like Akbar who cared for nothing but his next fix has been secularized.
Akbar is not considered a true muslim. Much less than Shah Jahan, though he was the most powerful among all, he (Akbar) tried to create a religion of his own. Named Din i Ilahi.

And, yeah, Akbar can be considered secular among all other Muslim rulers (Provided he is a Muslim).

Hope people In New Delhi Regime are not as stupid as most Brago Indians on this thread

Full-scale India-China war likely soon, Washington will back New Delhi: Meghnad Desai
6_img16817090452.jpg

Link: CLICK HERE

India-China Doklam standoff could soon spiral into a full-scale war.

We could be in a full scale war with China within a month. At that stage it will not be controllable.

"I am not a jyotisi (astrologer). I cannot say what day or date but I think at this time it is very likely that we will be in a state of full-scale war with China very soon. And mind you, on several fronts, not just Doklam. It is just one frontier, they will start from all places, across the northern Himalayas," Desai said.

Expounding his assertion that India and China would soon go to war, Desai cautioned New Delhi against being complacent with judging Beijing's military capabilities, warning that the People's Liberation Army (PLA) is not the Pakistani Army.

I think, from past experience, we always assume that we are well prepared but you will be fighting one of the finest armies in the world. It is a very powerful army and I think they also have (much) training in mountain warfare,"

"So, according to me, it will be a very tough fight for India. Don't be mistaken that this will be easy. It is not Pakistan. The Pakistani Army is the same set of people. They come from the same army traditions and they have the same thinking but the Chinese are very different."

Noting that China has been unusually "nationalistic, militaristic and aggressive" over the Doklam standoff, the noted economist went on to add, "I am sure we are not told everything that is going on. But my worry is even though India will not openly become militaristic but have we got the preparedness for it? We may have things in place. I just wish and hope that we are prepared for a very tough war which may last for a long time."

Chinese media, particularly the hawkish Global Times, have been even more hostile, sometimes bringing up India's 1962 loss to China and at other times, saying that the PLA can 'annihilate' the Indian Army.

New Delhi, on the other hand, has largely been silent except to issue firm, carefully worded statements on the issue and there is no indication of how and when the unusual standoff might end.

Full-scale India-China war likely soon, Washington will back New Delhi: Meghnad Desai
6_img16817090452.jpg

Link:

We could be in a full scale war with China within a month. At that stage it will not be controllable.

Chinese media, particularly the hawkish Global Times, have been even more hostile, sometimes bringing up India's 1962 loss to China and at other times, saying that the PLA can 'annihilate' the Indian Army.

New Delhi, on the other hand, has largely been silent except to issue firm, carefully worded statements on the issue and there is no indication of how and when the unusual standoff might end.
China will attack from Kashmir with armor and liberate it, bringing Haryana within hours from our tanks. Delhi may be the new LAC between China and India.

1962 war.

Indian force Strength - 12,000

Manlet Force Strength - 80,000

Indian Casualties - 1400

Manlet Casualties - 800

Unfortunately, the manlets caught us offguard and so many of them came at the same time. Like 80,000 against 12,000, that too poorly armed 12000. If you want a better example of what happens to manlets, just look at the battle of Nanking, Japanese hunted 20 million manlets that time.
You figure is wrong, Chinese had 200k soldier and Indians only 2000, and Indian casualties were only 1000 vs 900 Chinese deaths. Courageous and strong Indian were outnumbered but they fought strong and hard. However, Aksai Chin had been in Chinese hands for almost 50 years, not sure why these black tarzans didn't reclaim them. :rofl:

India had never fought a world war defending their homeland, you were slave sepoys of the British. So stop glorifying death ok? Grow up.

6_img16817090452.jpg

Link: CLICK HERE

Why do you need US? You can't face China alone cow-ward? :rofl:

Relax, the Chinese just have manlet insecurity. Since they are so short, they try to look more aggressive. It is seen in animals too, not just humans. The smaller dogs bark the most, while the bigger dogs are mostly docile. The tall Sikhs and Jats are intimidating the little Chinese at the border, and the Chinese manlets are getting angry. :lol:
Why don't you find out? Does China has the courage to do so?
Indians don't seem to understand. The world's largest arms importer is challenging the world's TOP 3 arms exporter?
Arrogance requires strength support. Does India have this power? :lol:

Answer me, where does your courage come from? So please don't lie again... China did not attack India.;)

I think if China can sink Indian aircraft carrier in a quick attack Indian psychology will suffer and they will surrender easily

Sikkim standoff cannot be resolved through Interlocutors, says China

Read more at: http://www.oneindia.com/internation...through-interlocutors-says-china-2516016.html

I think if China can sink Indian aircraft carrier in a quick attack Indian psychology will suffer and they will surrender easily

It wont be that difficult to destroy Indian A/C (lacking Aegis type coverage) either from the surface with DF-21 type missiles or through the torpedo because India is overwhelmed by Chinese submarines that outnumber Indian submarine (depleted) force. While the Indians detect few of those Chinese submarines, few others might penetrate the Indian defense layer and finish their job.

The Indian aircraft carrier convoy is not of the same strength as the US Navy.

On Guard for Peace: How Global Role of Chinese Military Transforms

1056027592.jpg

Sikkim standoff cannot be resolved through Interlocutors, says China

Read more at: http://www.oneindia.com/internation...through-interlocutors-says-china-2516016.html

It wont be that difficult to destroy Indian A/C (lacking Aegis type coverage) either from the surface with DF-21 type missiles or through the torpedo because India is overwhelmed by Chinese submarines that outnumber Indian submarine (depleted) force. While the Indians detect few of those Chinese submarines, few others might penetrate the Indian defense layer and finish their job.

The Indian aircraft carrier convoy is not of the same strength as the US Navy.

On Guard for Peace: How Global Role of Chinese Military Transforms

1056027592.jpg

Don't worry comrade, We Indians know how to deal with your kind.
We invite you to join your comrades when they finally find the b@lls to attack us. That way you will get first hand experience of Indian military might.

For all the bluster you and your fellow comrades from China still have not found the b@lls to fire a single bullet.
Where as Modi has done surgical strikes. May be that's why your great leader Xi is afraid. Modi might decide to do surgical strikes in Tibet.

If we had different govt other than Indian puppet Hasina, China would enjoy more support from BD as a neighbor. However, BD govt wil still remain silent but most of BD people are supporting anyone against India for obvious reasons. And off course, China is a trusted and tested friend.

My example was a thought experiment to support my premise that India's move in Doklam was unilateral and one that could serve as a casus belli for a war.

You focused on an entirely irrelevant aspect of that argument, and frankly one in which your claim of China not having the courage to do so isn't grounded in anything factual. So, allow me to repeat my analogy for someone who prides himself in being able to "understand conversations": if China were to deploy troops to Kashmir in support of Pakistan, India would surely respond with its own military forces. The same parallel could be drawn in the Doklam standoff.

The question isn't whether China would sign a mutual defense pact with Pakistan (which wasn't even part of my analogy, if you haven't noticed), but rather whether India would respond with its own military pushback if the Chinese were to intervene in Kashmir.

First you warned to withdraw troops. Then you threaten via 'thought experiment' of defence pact. I just proved both your thesis as humbug as to why China will not be able to deliver on what you are saying. On your topic of China deploying troops in Kashmir, China has already deployed troops in Kashmir. Which we consider our territory. Our change in attitude towards China stems from the fact that, if you do not respect our strategic interests, we will not respect yours. If you deploy your troops or engineers on territory we claim as ours, we possess the ability and capability to do the same. The problem with current scenario, is that the CCP underestimated the Indian response and over estimated its ability to threaten neighbours.

The act of violation of territory and of accords rests on China. You did not expect a response. You got one. Get used to it. This is not the SCS.

Back
Top Bottom