What's new

China may export J-10B fighters with Russian AL31FN-S3 engines to Pakistan

@Zarvan Dear little more from my side see china is not inducting single JF-17 why because J-10 they already inducted and JF-17 & J-10 quite comparable so that the same case with PAF they will not induct or no more interested in J-10 same reason both air crafts fall in same category. Comment Pls

@Zarvan Dear little more from my side see china is not inducting single JF-17 why because J-10 they already inducted and JF-17 & J-10 quite comparable so that the same case with PAF they will not induct or no more interested in J-10 same reason both air crafts fall in same category. Comment Pls
China never planned to induct JF-17 it was solely build for Pakistan and every 4th Generation Fighter is comparable to each other Mr still we are buying more JF-17 and F-16 and also J-10 B would also come.

However we need to get on the band wagon of the 5th generation fighter as the stealth technology on which the next generation fighters will be based needs to be acquired along with satellite cover.

Bro, if it is only for acquiring stealth technology then Pakistan should invest in Turkish Fighter project as that would give a much superior western technology than that China could offer.

If it is for the radar absorbent paint then that is also easily available from USA by procuring F-15's or F-18's...

A Facebook page wings of Asia has claimed Pakistan and Russia has started to prepare a contract for delivery of SU-35 to Pakistan

I think the J-10C is better option for the PAF as China will also be ending the J-10B production and starting J-10C.
I agree if J-10 C is fully ready as far as I see is J-10 B or C and F-16 and JF-17 should be bought for role of defending Pakistani Air Space, and SU-35 should be bought to do massive strikes inside enemy territory. @blue marlin I hope it does but for at least 3 squadrons with 18 Jets in each squadron @Horus @balixd

Last edited:
I think the J-10C is better option for the PAF as China will also be ending the J-10B production and starting J-10C.
it too early for j10c production its only been a year since they started mass production for j10b
I agree if J-10 C is fully ready as I see is J-10 B or C and F-16 and JF-17 should be bought for role of defending Pakistani Air Space and SU-35 should be bought to do massive strikes inside enemy territory. @blue marlin I hope it does but for at least 3 squadrons with 18 Jets in each squadron
well said Pakistan is a defensive country, but its ok to go naughty and have a little offensive.:enjoy::enjoy::enjoy::enjoy::bounce:

Back
Top Bottom