What's new

China may export J-10B fighters with Russian AL31FN-S3 engines to Pakistan

China’s J-10B Fighter More Advanced Than Indian Su-30, Japanese F-15J aircraft: Chinese Expert

China’s J-10B fighter is more advanced than the Su-30 and the F-15J aircraft in service with India and Japan respectively and the 3.5 generation American fighters deployed in the Asia-Pacific.

A Chinese expert quoted in China Military Online claimed that the medium-scale 3.5-generation J-10B fighter has 19 tons of maximum take-off weight, a bomb load between 6 and 8 tons, a combat radius of about 1,000 kilometres and a flight speed between 1 and 1.5 mach.

The J-10B fighter is equipped with active electronically scanning phased-array radar and is capable of carrying beyond visual range air-to-air missiles. Zhang Zhaozhong, a military expert at the National Defense University (NDU) was quoted as saying that the J-10B fighter is at least 30 per cent better than the J-10A fighter in overall performance.

The lower nose of the J-10B fighter allows pilots to have a broader field of vision, and the active phased-array radar with a diameter of about one meter mounted inside the oblate nose part of the fighter, electronic jammer and searching and tracking device mounted outside the fighter cabin, upgrade the fighter’s electronic information system performance, Zhang was quoted as saying.

In addition to short-range dogfight ammunition, the J-10B fighter can carry medium-range interception missiles with a firing range of tens of kilometres, and at the same time, it is capable of attacking ground targets.

Therefore, its combat effectiveness is upgraded with an overall performance improvement of over 30 percent as compared with that of the J-10A fighter, Zhang introduced.
Dil ko jalana chod diya jai.

Budget is issue if we had a budget like of Saudi Arabia than I would want 150 SU-35 and 180 J-10B or C in our Air Force and lot more F-16 but our budget sucks
120 tailored SU35 with our subsystems,

240 tailored J-10 P,

least 120 F-31 fully customised,

lots and lots of JFT Block-3

an airforce which is ready at least with its 84% fleet available any given time :bounce: thats what I call offensive defence :azn:

120 tailored SU35 with our subsystems,

240 tailored J-10 P,

least 120 F-31 fully customised,

lots and lots of JFT Block-3

an airforce which is ready at least with its 84% fleet available any given time :bounce: thats what I call offensive defence :azn:
You are joining the Nashan club?

Hi Experts
How advance is the Chinese AESA radar that they r using in J10B if we compare it with the one in SU30s or in Grippen NG r Rafael
PAF does not have any aesa in any fighter so is it worth getting same easa of J10B or there is any available other than Chinese?

i have heard many times they are going for 5th generation so j10b deal is now dead

Sukhoi-35 is appropriate for Pakistan , we need a Plane that has FIRE POWER loaded and great ability,

5th Generation can wait 10-16 years

Musharaf hota to ab tak , 10 F22 P frigates aur 36 J10B already Pakistan main hotain
Personally im against mushy who was directly supporter of enemy of nation mqm and still his mouth shut on mqm

We need systems of different type dont rely on one type of system

70 F 16. Dont need to buy more
36 J 10. We buy
150 JF 17. We have them
30 SU 35. Buy them now until we get J 31
50 to 70 J 31. In next 5 to 8 years start buying

We need have answers to all indian question in skies india itching to send jets to bomb pak cities and we seen their statement better have systems whom they fear not

After rafale SU 30 Mig 29K Mirage 2009 and pakfa
Paf relying on just F 16 and jf 17 is not wise for paf to stay relax SU 35 is need of hour with J 10 we are good to go for next 15 years without any induction after it J 31 we can have it after it is mature

And i tell you all india are going for F 35 I have some reports thats why they scrap rafale to 36

F 35 under table nego going on between US govt and Modi

F 35 IAF looking to buy this is major news im telling you all

And onde more news india looking to buy aircraft carrier from united states too negotitation underway

Nice laundry list.

Personally im against mushy who was directly supporter of enemy of nation mqm and still his mouth shut on mqm

We need systems of different type dont rely on one type of system

70 F 16. Dont need to buy more
36 J 10. We buy
150 JF 17. We have them
30 SU 35. Buy them now until we get J 31
50 to 70 J 31. In next 5 to 8 years start buying

We need have answers to all indian question in skies india itching to send jets to bomb pak cities and we seen their statement better have systems whom they fear not

After rafale SU 30 Mig 29K Mirage 2009 and pakfa
Paf relying on just F 16 and jf 17 is not wise for paf to stay relax SU 35 is need of hour with J 10 we are good to go for next 15 years without any induction after it J 31 we can have it after it is mature

And i tell you all india are going for F 35 I have some reports thats why they scrap rafale to 36

F 35 under table nego going on between US govt and Modi

F 35 IAF looking to buy this is major news im telling you all

And onde more news india looking to buy aircraft carrier from united states too negotitation underway

Back
Top Bottom