What's new

China may export J-10B fighters with Russian AL31FN-S3 engines to Pakistan

Nice laundry list.
Well this is not a laundry list it seem things are going that way. Only difference is we would not go for two more 4.5 Generation platform but one. What I know is PAF is looking for third 4.5 Generation platform, and SU-35 is the strongest candidate.

Well this is not a laundry list it seem things are going that way. Only difference is we would not go for two more 4.5 Generation platform but one. What I know is PAF is looking for third 4.5 Generation platform, and SU-35 is the strongest candidate.
Thank you zarvan for ur kind reply

It might be laundry list for u Horus.
We need SU 35 IAF getting stronger day by day india is negotiating for F 35 this is why they go for 36 rafale fighter jet out of 126

Israel forced india not to go for rafale but F 35 becoz israel will also will buy F 35 so they both help each other maintaining it israel will get TOT also as they did with F 16

120 tailored SU35 with our subsystems,

240 tailored J-10 P,

least 120 F-31 fully customised,

lots and lots of JFT Block-3

an airforce which is ready at least with its 84% fleet available any given time :bounce: thats what I call offensive defence :azn:
SU 35 na hoay chinese battery chargers hoay.

gull e koi nai

we got more chance of getting F-35 than SU 35.. (which means both have nill chance)

SU 35 na hoay chinese battery chargers hoay.

gull e koi nai

we got more chance of getting F-35 than SU 35.. (which means both have nill chance)

Aray yaar Irfan Bhai sub upni upni list dey Rahay they main nay bhi pakra di kay Zara Imtiaz tak ja rahay ho tau thoray bauhut SU-35 paker laina :D Sukhoi na ho gaya pakoray ho gaye :D

JF-17 in three blocks
F-16s
FC-31 inducted in 2020, numbers will build up and eventually replace the F-16s in the 2030s.

That leaves PAF with a dedicated GROUND ATTACK aircraft left out from the fleet, which one that would be is open to debate.

Sir and I say there would be at least one of them in PAF

JF-17 in three blocks
F-16s
FC-31 inducted in 2020, numbers will build up and eventually replace the F-16s in the 2030s.

That leaves PAF with a dedicated GROUND ATTACK aircraft left out from the fleet, which one that would be is open to debate.
Sir I don't know about that but I know PAF is looking for a third 4.5 Generation platform.

JF-17 in three blocks
F-16s

Ground Attack OR Combat Air Support?

Wouldn't it be better to divert this money into making a newer twin engine maybe version of JF-17 since PAF is already using it and the engineers already have access to the fighter. Would be a good point to create all the necessary infra. for future programs.

If we dont buy stop gap fighter jet we loose air war loosing air war means we lost entire war and probleum is that J 31 is not yet confirmed as our rdluctant PAF we knew what they did with J 10 induction similar will happen to J 31 as our record J 31 wont come before 2025 so we need fighter jet like SU 35

J10B is a lovely plane great replacement for our Mirages and adds some agility in airforce

Budget is issue if we had a budget like of Saudi Arabia than I would want 150 SU-35 and 180 J-10B or C in our Air Force and lot more F-16 but our budget sucks
Yes, your economy is to tiny to support it.

Spending all this money and in the last 10 years, it has been terrorists that is killing Pakistanis the most.

Jets will do nothing against terrorists.

Back
Top Bottom