What's new

China may export J-10B fighters with Russian AL31FN-S3 engines to Pakistan

Yes, your economy is to tiny to support it.

Spending all this money and in the last 10 years, it has been terrorists that is killing Pakistanis the most.

Jets will do nothing against terrorists.
Jets have done a lot and these jets will be for you.

Wouldn't it be better to divert this money into making a newer twin engine maybe version of JF-17 since PAF is already using it and the engineers already have access to the fighter. Would be a good point to create all the necessary infra. for future programs.
a valid point from a layman (like me) point of view

JF 17 is meant to be a low cost medium tech light fighter
also a twin engine is against the PAF single engine policy

a twin engine aircraft will be nothing like its single engine version, its not the matter of expanding the size of fuselage to accommodate two engines, aeronautics is a complex science and it will need complete redrawing of the whole place from tip to the tail. in order to do that PAF will have better alternatives to look as references with 2 engine planes in the world.

Sir I don't know about that but I know PAF is looking for a third 4.5 Generation platform.
Wake up from your dream Mr ZARVAN, give me source that PAF is looking for a what? Third 4.5 gen fighter, as for your information we have only one 4.5 gen fighter that is F-16 blk-52, JF+17 blk-1 and blk-2 can't count as 4.5 gen fighter, blk-1 and blk-2 count as 4 and 4.3 gen fighter respectively, as for J-10b their is blk-3 is coming their capablities of both fighters are almost same and as SU-35 just one word impossible, so Mr ZARVAN get rid of your assumptions and wishful thinking

Wake up from your dream Mr ZARVAN, give me source that PAF is looking for a what? Third 4.5 gen fighter, as for your information we have only one 4.5 gen fighter that is F-16 blk-52, JF+17 blk-1 and blk-2 can't count as 4.5 gen fighter, blk-1 and blk-2 count as 4 and 4.3 gen fighter respectively, as for J-10b their is blk-3 is coming their capablities of both fighters are almost same and as SU-35 just one word impossible, so Mr ZARVAN get rid of your assumptions and wishful thinking
These are not assumptions. PAF is looking for third 4.5 Generation platform.

The work is quietly being done you would know it when they would come
19940895_640.jpg

The work is quietly being done you would know it when they would come
Are you in PAF think tank management? You knows everything about purchasing plans of PAF and no other person other than you don't know what is PAF thinking, oh I forget that PAF top brass is reaval their purchasing plan to you to put these fake news on PDF. Their no funds available for purchasing these expensive toys instead they are focasing JF-17 blk-3 which are truly 4.5 gen figher. So wake up Mr ZARVAN from your fantacy land

Are you in PAF think tank management? You knows everything about purchasing plans of PAF and no other person other than you don't know what is PAF thinking, oh I forget that PAF top brass is reaval their purchasing plan to you to put these fake news on PDF. Their no funds available for purchasing these expensive toys instead they are focasing JF-17 blk-3 which are truly 4.5 gen figher. So wake up Mr ZARVAN from your fantacy land
I am already awake that is why I am telling you Pakistan is looking for third 4.5th Generation platform before going for 5th Generation

I am already awake that is why I am telling you Pakistan is looking for third 4.5th Generation platform before going for 5th Generation
Yeah yeah whatever you think go live on your fantasy land assumptions wishful thinking and wet dreams

:hitwall:
And who is telling you that PAF is looking for another 4.5 gen fighter? PAF air Chief:hitwall::devil::devil::devil::crazy::lol::blah::what:

You are acting like a 12 year old kid without backup of your claims

Back
Top Bottom