What's new

China may export J-10B fighters with Russian AL31FN-S3 engines to Pakistan

This is good. Paksitan should buy the jet with Russian engine only. It is also nice to here that balloon of indigenous engine and performing better than AL31 is blown off now. AL 31 is a good engine and it will give a reliability to the jet.

This is good. Paksitan should buy the jet with Russian engine only. It is also nice to here that balloon of indigenous engine and performing better than AL31 is blown off now. AL 31 is a good engine and it will give a reliability to the jet.
yes you are on he spot Mr, china has to be developed fully matured engine for their airforce, engine tech is most complex things to develop for a fighter and china just entering the field of engine development, their is only 5 or 6 countries to develop fully matured engine, so your are basically right:tup:

what is the difference between 4++ and 4.5 gen fighter?
Their is no clear difference between 4++ and 4.5 gen fighter, earlier blocks of F-16, F-15, F-18, SU-27 is assume to be 4 or 4++ gen fighters, where as later blocks of these fighter and EFT, RAFALE, GRIPEN, J-10b, JF-17 block-3 is assume to be 4.5 gen fighters

Are you in PAF think tank management? You knows everything about purchasing plans of PAF and no other person other than you don't know what is PAF thinking, oh I forget that PAF top brass is reaval their purchasing plan to you to put these fake news on PDF. Their no funds available for purchasing these expensive toys instead they are focasing JF-17 blk-3 which are truly 4.5 gen figher. So wake up Mr ZARVAN from your fantacy land

If PAF is looking for new jet than most pilots will know directly or indirectly because they will evaluate it on paper and practically, and this can spread in force to others as it is normal procedure not a top secret stuff, until ordered to be kept secret by top brass, this how civilians can came to know too as they have relatives in air force or they work their as civilian staff.

If PAF is looking for new jet than most pilots will know directly or indirectly because they will evaluate it on paper and practically, and this can spread in force to others as it is normal procedure not a top secret stuff, until ordered to be kept secret by top brass, this how civilians can came to know too as they have relatives in air force or they work their as civilian staff.
OK sir I understand your point but where are the money to purchase these expensive toys

actually no you're wrong. when an airforce is evaluating a jet it is checked over by typically one dedicated squadron who's job it is to check the technical aspects of the jet and also its overall characteristics. do you honestly believe the entire airforce is going to check planes. like for example did you know paf was evaluating the t-50 trainer

actually no you're wrong. when an airforce is evaluating a jet it is checked over by typically one dedicated squadron who's job it is to check the technical aspects of the jet and also its overall characteristics. do you honestly believe the entire airforce is going to check planes. like for example did you know paf was evaluating the t-50 trainer

Dear things got leaked if they are not so secret, and evaluation of 4.5 gen jets is not very big to world until its a game changer one.

Dear things got leaked if they are not so secret, and evaluation of 4.5 gen jets is not very big to world until its a game changer one.
baby im so sorry, im wrong you're right you always are. forgive me.:jester:

OK sir I understand your point but where are the money to purchase these expensive toys

Finance Teacher once told us in class that "A good finance Manager is not the one who have lots of money to manage, but the one who can arrange the finance for business or project". Pakistanis are quite good in arranging money for defense projects specially with strategic significance.

baby im so sorry, im wrong you're right you always are. forgive me.:jester:

Dear you just don't know how much different Pakistanis are from westerners so don't compare how you and we work.

Finance Teacher once told us in class that "A good finance Manager is not the one who have lots of money to manage, but the one who can arrange the finance for business or project". Pakistanis are quite good in arranging money for defense projects specially with strategic significance.

Dear you just don't know how much different Pakistanis are from westerners so don't compare how you and we work.
guess what wise *** i am Pakistani, my great granddad was born on the Pakistani side of kashmir and grandparents came to the uk at a very young age parents obviously born in the uk too as am i. i consider my self pure british, if my thoughts hurt you, then i cant care less. about your feelings/opinions. if you're wrong i will point it out.

Back
Top Bottom