What's new

China May Deliver 300 of Type 99 Main Battle Tank to Pakistan

like i said answering you're posts and adressing your retarded views is almost like providing you with some honor you don't deserve, you're just a failure your above posts summerizes you well theres a god damn reason why you have an overall -44 rating lol. poor retard. now go and cry lol.

lol, my -44 ratings are mostly by butthurt 'indians'--

How ever, when it comes to technical knowledge and substance--you are just a little squid infront of what I have to offer. Hence you are just running away like a little duck. Ranting is easy for bhartis like you "wipe out thousands of tanks of Pak" ...:lol:

And only one crying is you..since you keep bringing my negative ratings in the discussion. Are you that childish?

My positive ratings/likes are ~7000....while your ALL posts here are 300...:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Good tank and with give a good edge to Pakistan's armoured formations. Just supplement with Pakistani version of Altay, when it is ready. :cheers:

The Type 99A2 (the official name is actually ZTZ-99A) won't be available for export right away, as it is currently the most capable platform their ground forces have in service and their only vehicle designated as an "enhanced 3rd generation" tank. Granted, there was a rumor that their next-generation MBT prototype has been assembled since 2014, so the status quo might change.

That leaves the PA the choice between the Type 99A1 and the MBT-3000 for now (assuming that their top brass is looking to buy Chinese), both of which should be pretty comparable to other 3rd generation MBTs in terms of performance and logistics. The only hurdle would be the tanks' tolerance in Pakistan's desert terrain and heat, and also potential export limitations on their German-derived engines (although the MBT-3000 should have a Chinese engine by now).

The Type 99A2 (the official name is actually ZTZ-99A) won't be available for export right away, as it is currently the most capable platform their ground forces have in service and their only vehicle designated as an "enhanced 3rd generation" tank. Granted, there was a rumor that their next-generation MBT prototype has been assembled since 2014, so the status quo might change.

That leaves the PA the choice between the Type 99A1 and the MBT-3000 for now (assuming that their top brass is looking to buy Chinese), both of which should be pretty comparable to other 3rd generation MBTs in terms of performance and logistics. The only hurdle would be the tanks' tolerance in Pakistan's desert terrain and heat, and also potential export limitations on their German-derived engines (although the MBT-3000 should have a Chinese engine by now).
Sorry we are going for T-99 A2 not MBT-3000 or A1 Sir

Sorry we are going for T-99 A2 not MBT-3000 or A1 Sir

In all fairness, there has been nothing concrete to suggest that the Type 99A2 is being exported. I would imagine that a 58-ton tank would be even harder to deal with than the Type 99A1 or Abrams once you factor in the temperature, dust, and heat, not to mention that the Chinese have been historically reluctant to export its frontline assets.

In all fairness, there has been nothing concrete to suggest that the Type 99A2 is being exported. I would imagine that a 58-ton tank would be even harder to deal with than the Type 99A1 or Abrams once you factor in the temperature, dust, and heat, not to mention that the Chinese have been historically reluctant to export its frontline assets.

Its possible because Pakistan don't buy all Chinese stuff, with TOT from China for 99A2 Pakistan can put Turkish, Ukrainian, French and home developed systems in it, making it a new and different rank.

@Zarvan does MVRD & AVRD still exists or work shifted to other department?

No we would buy T-99 A2

guess hai ya koi source bhi hai. I think the Korean visit by a Minister related to defense production and Turkey's visit by COAS indicate something else.

guess hai ya koi source bhi hai. I think the Korean visit by a Minister related to defense production and Turkey's visit by COAS indicate something else.
COAS has visited several countries I mean several

AL KHALID is great Tank can take on any Indian Tank and new versions are being developed .

In your opinion where would you rank Al-Khalid as compared to T-80UD and Type 99 (assuming we get some)?

In your opinion where would you rank Al-Khalid as compared to T-80UD and Type 99 (assuming we get some)?
AL KHALID 1 is less advance as compared to T-99 A2 and better than T-80 UD

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom