What's new

China Joins Russia, Orders Military To Prepare For World War III

^^
Russia does want a Russia - China - India nexus, but again India's non aligned policy comes in the forefront.

I think all would prefer india to be with the neighbourhood rather than americans

I think all would prefer india to be with the neighbourhood rather than americans
I am sure if a war is all out, we are not with any one, if the neighbour hood wants to send a message to US or any country that want to bomb other countries in the name of WMD, Human Rights at the UN, sure India is with the neighbour hood.

India will be forced if war comes near its border..Otherwise Zzzzz not because we are not capable but our politicians will be Zzzzzz and $$$$$$.

1. In the formal WW II scenario unfolding both China and Russia need to make up with the Muslims everywhere to get them on their side. Russia has issues with Muslims of Dagestan - Caucasus. China must forget the Korean War involvement of Turkey and make up with the Sword Arm of Islam.

2. WCC allies would be: Japan, Philipines (under duress), Aus - NZ, Singapore, Thailand, Burma, Cambodia, India, Israel, some Africans, some Europeans, British, Canada and some S Americans. A united Korea, Vietnam, Germany, Brazil, S Africa and some others will probably try and be neutral. Taiwanese would rise by themselves and kick out the WCC when shooting begins.

^^^^ i dont think its a religion thing. We can all see americans and west gung ho attacking and stealing smaller couuntries resourses and Russia china and others should stop their unjust actions

^^^^ i dont think its a religion thing. We can all see americans and west gung ho attacking and stealing smaller couuntries resourses and Russia china and others should stop their unjust actions

Yes those americans set up oil wells everywhere in iraq.damnit

I don't see why India would need to get involved in this orgy.:undecided:

1. In the formal WW II scenario unfolding both China and Russia need to make up with the Muslims everywhere to get them on their side. Russia has issues with Muslims of Dagestan - Caucasus. China must forget the Korean War involvement of Turkey and make up with the Sword Arm of Islam.

2. WCC allies would be: Japan, Philipines (under duress), Aus - NZ, Singapore, Thailand, Burma, Cambodia, India, Israel, some Africans, some Europeans, British, Canada and some S Americans. A united Korea, Vietnam, Germany, Brazil, S Africa and some others will probably try and be neutral. Taiwanese would rise by themselves and kick out the WCC when shooting begins.
sorry to say that but you have made this a religious thing and now you have proved that you do not have any knowledge of what a world war is, its about resources and not about religious superiority.
I don't know under what basis you added India to the allies list and Germany to the non-aligned list.
it shows how desperate you are to show or make propaganda against India.

sorry to say that but you have made this a religious thing and now you have proved that you do not have any knowledge of what a world war is, its about resources and not about religious superiority.
I don't know under what basis you added India to the allies list and Germany to the non-aligned list.
it shows how desperate you are to show or make propaganda against India.

A break to say congrats to ashokbhai for becoming a senior member with 2000 plus quality posts

India will be nutral. No prize to guess. But the reason is inability to take decisions. But honestly it's in India's best interest.

^^ that's correct

my be all powers fighting war will be severely weak

this will be great opportunity for India to increase its influence

but i don't think that a regional superpower like India can remain neutral in war

but if we manage to do so and just sell materials and food to powers fighting war on massive scale, take tough decisions , we may emerge as power with enormous economic weight and very powerful military

Back
Top Bottom