What's new

China Joins Russia, Orders Military To Prepare For World War III

india will have a US military base.

:no: :no: :no:

---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------

What the hell you think you are!

Don't you know that Bangladeshis know more about Russian foreign policy then Russian diplomats themselves? Even Putic should take courses about foreign policy from these learned Bangladeshis. :agree:

T-rex is not Bangladeshi :coffee:

T-rex is not Bangladeshi :coffee

Now what the hell can anyone do???

He`s ashamed of his own nationality:undecided:

Did we ever try to say that china wasn't our ally? On the other hand, you defend uncle sam like a pet dog but you deny it the next moment. Have the courage to admit what you stand for!

If you can prove that we have lesser strong relations with other side of the world i.e russia, you can say we are an ally of USA.

Till then, carry your hard work to woo nations you want to be a pet for.

:no: :no: :no:

---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------

T-rex is not Bangladeshi :coffee:
ooooopppppssss sorry to the BD brothers for my offences on them in my previous posts without knowing this fact......
@ T-Rex it cant be more ashameful than a guy who is ashamed of letting his true flag shine near by his name....i wasted my time with a false flagger :devil:

I think India is not playing smart. India may be left alone if there is an alliance formed before a potential WW3. India should get more countries in their team; specially in the region.

WHAT? You mean like that breeze fellow T-Rex also belongs to country where he is too ashmed to admit it?

I wonder which lucky country would that be???
If you still miss to guess which great country takes the pride in this issue man seriously you must be kidding.....

We are here discussing China, Russia, India SSC and USA

And you (BD) here behaving like pet dogs of China not we :lol:

India does not fit in a discussion which is about USA CHINA AND RUSSIA..... Its like people discussing maldives with Srilanka, Bangladesh, Myanmar....

India does not fit in a discussion which is about USA CHINA AND RUSSIA..... Its like people discussing maldives with Srilanka, Bangladesh, Myanmar....
another fanboy just like T-Rex
images

Bhai tu to real main BD hai na.....

just cautious... false flaggers are on the way... not you ,but just asking... are you really BD?:azn:

ooooopppppssss sorry to the BD brothers for my offences on them in my previous posts without knowing this fact......
@ T-Rex it cant be more ashameful than a guy who is ashamed of letting his true flag shine near by his name....i wasted my time with a false flagger :devil:

Most of the flame baits on Bangladesh threads are by products of these low life false flag bearers or left over Pakistan sympathizer. If you can meet a real Bangladeshi overseas you will find proud in his attitude being from a progressive secular country.

Back
Top Bottom