What's new

China Joins Russia, Orders Military To Prepare For World War III

Bhai tu to real main BD hai na.....

just cautious... false flaggers are on the way... not you ,but just asking... are you really BD?:azn:

sorry for my bad hindi. ya. Main asli me bd hu. Tit for tat. Mera country ko kuch bola to main vi bolunga. . . :p

India does not fit in a discussion which is about USA CHINA AND RUSSIA..... Its like people discussing maldives with Srilanka, Bangladesh, Myanmar....

India is at fourth position in world military ranking.

India is a real game changer for next world war. If India gone with USA (most unlikely) so they got reason to counter China (they are already present in Afghanistan, Japan, Taiwan, Koria) but in this case most harm will be on India. If we chose Russia and China then things are totally different for USA we can stop American supply for Indian Ocean. Even in this case we are in lose. So we bound to be neutral.

India does not fit in a discussion which is about USA CHINA AND RUSSIA..... Its like people discussing maldives with Srilanka, Bangladesh, Myanmar....

Bhanlay ekta probad ache, sunechen thik'i, "Pechone nai chap, hore krishner naam". Ei aapnago hoiche ek'i obostha. paanch poishar murod nai, asche India'r justification korte.

know the facts lol just google it bhai...oh wait a minute lets where the Indian armed forces stand by your own definition of
truth bhai

if you are a heart patient better avoid seeing the above link.....its damn truth may kill you and your egos be cautious..

Maybe i'll have to buy a microscope to find Bangladesh is that list, couldn't find it with naked eye. :rofl:

sorry for my bad hindi. ya. Main asli me bd hu. Tit for tat. Mera country ko kuch bola to main vi bolunga. . . :p

No one bashing your country... look who started it first.. go through the thread...
Waise hindi achhi hai aapki..:angel:

Russia will ask China: who gonna pay back 9 billion we just lent to VietNam ??:lol:
Russia will be paid back its $9 billion using Vietnamese people as cheap labor. The people are a resource of Vietnam. China should make good use of this resource.

Bhanlay ekta probad ache, sunechen thik'i, "Pechone nai chap, hore krishner naam". Ei aapnago hoiche ek'i obostha. paanch poishar murod nai, asche India'r justification korte.

Lol. We are a small nation with smaller GDP. Murod thakbe kan? 150 kotir economy hole etodin indiar moto piche pore thaktam na. Anyway do you guys really think you are in same league with Russia, USA, CHINA? In a prolonged sustained war there will be no supply ..... You still have to rely on foreign countries for arms and weapons.

Back
Top Bottom