What's new

China Joins Russia, Orders Military To Prepare For World War III

Lol. We are a small nation with smaller GDP. Murod thakbe kan? 150 kotir economy hole etodin indiar moto piche pore thaktam na. Anyway do you guys really think you are in same league with Russia, USA, CHINA? In a prolonged sustained war there will be no supply ..... You still have to rely on foreign countries for arms and weapons.

GDP compare koira dekhen, amra Russia theke age.

The thread is not about BD, but we know that indians despise BD.

ignore them.... It makes them jealous that bangladesh instead of joining their league, joined china...... Pora Gondho pawa Jay. Kichu purche...

Ive decoded something.

Ww3 will commence with the release of MW3+the number of letters in Call of duty which add upto months.I stumbled upon this find in the notice that WW3 sounds similar to MW3.

I then noticed that MW3 is made by an american company.We all know about the americans they're trying to take over the world!

Now you ask what nations will be in on this? Well naturally US will team up with the state of Israel they have 10 massive lazor combat teams this will further be backed up by the rest of NATO the Japanese and AUs+the 8th state of Australia = New zealand all of which have millions of xbox w360 and PS3 controllers.

Now americas secret weapon is the japanese they have a wii remote which can act out the controllers movements and control a real life tank because war is a game and we all want it happen cuz like NATO like totally suck and China is US biggest trading partner but who cares cuz its only war.

India in all of this? i have no doubt that India will make a super alliance with russia , china and the penguins of antartica to avoid any racial bias.

BUT WAIT THERE IS MORE BECAUSE WAR IS SUCH A GAME AND THAT WE ALL KNOW THE FUTURE OF EVENTS AND THE FACT THAT THE WORLD IS HELL BENT ON DESTROYING IN EACH OTHER (APPARENTLY I SAY) THE ROMAN EMPIRE WILL SHOW ITS FACE ONCE MORE FOLLOWED BY A COMBINED EMPIRE OF ALL PERSIAN EMPIRES WHICH WILL CREATE A THIRD FACTION.

Why am i typing in caps?

The persians will defeat both the AXIS of America and The CRIA (CHINA RUSSIA INDIA ANTARTICA) DUE TO THERE UBER COMPUTER SKILLS DEMONSTRATED IN THE CAPTURE OF A UAV WHICH WAS CONTROLLED BY OBAMA HIMSELF(which says something about his flying)

But then out of nowhere along comes Alexander the great who will defeat the persians and unite the world because WE ARE ALL HUMANS.

100 years later the convenant will come to earth with there gigantic gameboys capable of controlling millions of units at a time.The earth will laugh while they use there gameboys to destroy our civilization because war is fun like how we talk about it on this thread.

WAR IS A GAME HAHA.

Stupid post for a stupid warmongering thread.

China and Russia need to do two things right now.

i. They need to organise massive social resistance to such demonic plans inside the US and other countries.

ii. They need to secure a military victory against the US and its allies in places like Afghanistan and Pakistan.

If these steps are successfully taken, I'm sure the anglo-saxon devils and their indo-zionist associates will quietly settle down in their ****-holes and stop their aggressions for good.
Yes, China should help Iran to build nuclear weapons, improve its SRBMs to reach Tel Aviv and develop MRBMs that can reach Western Europe. That would roll back US power in Arab countries and Israel as Syria and Hezbollah become more and more powerful. Then Pakistan can kick USA out of Afghanistan and Iran can kick USA out of Iraq. Then the US will lose everything as the whole Middle East moves away from the petro-dollar and uses currencies like RMB or Euro instead.

GDP compare koira dekhen, amra Russia theke age.
tell me honestly can you withstand 10 year long war without any help from your ally???? Do you guys have local production like china russia and usa? I am not saying Bangladesh has power. Leave Bangladesh. Our military is defensive and just for parade... This discussion is about war powerhouses and you are in the B league...

ignore them.... It makes them jealous that bangladesh instead of joining their league, joined china...... Pora Gondho pawa Jay. Kichu purche...
another comical from a true BD
images

Yes, China should help Iran to build nuclear weapons, improve its SRBMs to reach Tel Aviv and develop MRBMs that can reach Western Europe. That would roll back US power in Arab countries and Israel as Syria and Hezbollah become more and more powerful. Then Pakistan can kick USA out of Afghanistan and Iran can kick USA out of Iraq. Then the US will lose everything as the whole Middle East moves away from the petro-dollar and uses currencies like RMB or Euro instead.

You have every thing then why dnt you kick USA from JAPAN and Taiwan ????

tell me honestly can you withstand 10 year long war without any help from your ally???? Do you guys have local production like china russia and usa? I am not saying Bangladesh has power. Leave Bangladesh. Our military is defensive and just for parade... This discussion is about war powerhouses and you are in the B league...
tell me honestly will the world exists for 10 years once a war starts like that???if you say yes please get out of your dreams...

---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

You have every thing then why dnt you kick USA from JAPAN and Taiwan ????
you just nailed it dude...:rofl::rofl:

India does not fit in a discussion which is about USA CHINA AND RUSSIA..... Its like people discussing maldives with Srilanka, Bangladesh, Myanmar....

Well, India is a big country. And big countries do matter to the US.

India is currently the most important country in South Asia from the US point of view.
http://www.defense.gov/pubs/pdfs/20111101_NDAA_Report_on_US_India_Security_Cooperation.pdf
http://www.usembassy.it/pdf/other/RL33529.pdf

Top senators are for increasing defense cooperation with India.
'Pentagon report encouraging sign of growing Indo-US ties' - Rediff.com India News

Do these developments matter? To some extent, yes. So do not be surprised if they increase cooperation.

Small countries like Sri Lanka, and Bangladesh are mostly inconsequential from the US point of view.

All of the sources I have provided are US ones, not Indian.

Well, they do license produce the MKI, including the engines.

A 10 year war? Against whom? Do you know how long that is? :lol:

Well, India is a big country. And big countries do matter to the US.

India is currently the most important country in South Asia from the US point of view.
http://www.defense.gov/pubs/pdfs/20111101_NDAA_Report_on_US_India_Security_Cooperation.pdf
http://www.usembassy.it/pdf/other/RL33529.pdf

Top senators are for increasing defense cooperation with India.
'Pentagon report encouraging sign of growing Indo-US ties' - Rediff.com India News

Do these developments matter? To some extent, yes. So do not be surprised if they increase cooperation.

Small countries like Sri Lanka, and Bangladesh are mostly inconsequential from the US point of view.

All of the sources I have provided are US ones, not Indian.

Hehehe... now get ready to take Indian nationality..:cheesy:

They`ll declare you as an Indian now:cheers::lol:

Vietnam will be next base for USA in south China sea to counter Chinese aggression its only option they have.

China itself responsible for US presence in South China sea, cause you never behave with your small neighbours
China is far too powerful to contain through Vietnam. PLA can attack and destroy Vietnam using ground forces anytime. Even the US cannot stop the Chinese army on land. india got a taste of this in 1962.

Once Vietnam is under our control, because we are already allies with Laos and Cambodian, this means most of SE Asia will be under Chinese influence again. We can naturally project our power deep into the South China Sea all the way to Straits of Malacca and Singapore.

Ok guys here is the flag russia , china , india and Antartica will use.

Untitled.jpg

Note this is painted by penguins.

is this guy a pakistani?

Back
Top Bottom