What's new

China Joins Russia, Orders Military To Prepare For World War III

Is this why most bangladeshis on this forum are trying their best to tell the chinese that they are their big daddies?

Or just a desperate effort to find a identity of their own....... look all pakistanis we are a muslim nation as well and blah blah??

Did we ever try to say that china wasn't our ally? On the other hand, you defend uncle sam like a pet dog but you deny it the next moment. Have the courage to admit what you stand for!

How about China = Superpower within 4 years....
I learned onething in the recent past Pakistanis are good lobbyists in the beginning just like this gentleman
Fai_b_21-7-2011.jpg

but dont forget you guys are not so good at the end of lobbying for something :bunny:

In terms of military they are already a super power

But they cant counter USA even in next 15 years :wave:

With Russia, I say, China can take on uncle sam, anywhere, at any time. And trust me, on this issue, Russia knows where its allegiance should be.

Russia + India + China = Super Power :smokin:

LOL india?

what can india contribute to russia and china that russia and china dont already have?

stop exaggerating indian power, they are still a third world nation with enormous poverty with a very weak military.
they just have a big population that why they are mentioned in the same breath as china.
but thats where the comparisons end, china is vastly superior.

Did we ever try to say that china wasn't our ally? On the other hand, you defend uncle sam like a pet dog but you deny it the next moment. Have the courage to admit what you stand for!

Its truly incredible. The indians are taking so much offense at the demise of the US. They are almost more American than Americans. Guys before being offended stand back and smell the coffee of reality - USA are on the back foot. China and Russia are not going to sit back anymore. Before the article was put on here - it is a well known perception that China AND Russia are getting closer in this matter. Please guys dont be so worried for your USA.

We are here discussing China, Russia, India SSC and USA

And you (BD) here behaving like pet dogs of China not we :lol:

They are showing their importance... hey we also had a share in super power... look @ us please..

at least we are muslim.. now give us some importance:blink:

He`s not writing anything on topic....just bash India and get a sound sleep...

With Russia, I say, China can take on uncle sam, anywhere, at any time. And trust me, on this issue, Russia knows where its allegiance should be.
You must be really worried as a BD citizen for not getting recogonised on a international forums as the citizens of other nations...but who asked you and your alliance with your big daddy here???it doesnt matter at all if you have alliance or not...just by self-focussing you cannot turn the attention of others so just get off with reality...

We are here discussing China, Russia, India SSC and USA

And you (BD) here behaving like pet dogs of China not we :lol:

We're not discussing india here, we're discussing China, Russia and the US. India is part of the US in this context and the indians on this forum have made it quite clear. We support China without any kind of reward but you support your big daddy for rewards, so you decide who's the pet dog.

Back
Top Bottom