What's new

China, Japan, Vietnam & Korea

I know too,I think also there is no equal relationship between these small countries and Sinaean.
They are ungreateful soul,they following the White european instead of learning from them.They are not honest.

I know,I just wanna some smart guys of these 蕞尔小国 would realize who the true friend of them is in fact.

You start this thread presumably to emphasize the similarities in cultures and show they are 'family'. You then precede to state they are not equal to China, and they are ungrateful and dishonest.

You then wonder why these countries don't call China a 'true friend'. This sentiment is not just mentioned by you, but multiple other Chinese members, and has been expressed in the past by official Chinese diplomats. The disdain seems prevalent. A system reinforcing this world view was apparently the norm until the West arrived at your country's doorstep.

Do you still believe that the reason these countries have a problem with China is just because China is weak/not strong enough?

Could it not be that this exact prevailing attitude is part and parcel of the reason China is not so well regarded?

China came first , then some poor criminal minds kept moving around , some went to Japan some went to VietNam and some settled in Korea

Cultured , sophisticatted people remained in China , that is why they have a rich cultural heritage

Japan, Korea etc Vietnams these were some what smaller minded folks they fought with each other for many years

Event when we look at the Martial arts

Kung Fu is pretty much understood to be more elegant , more complete form of Martial Arts
Most of the Mathematical genius and Cultural text have originated from Chinese
Advancement in Science , and farming rice and many dishes all originated from Chinese culture

I mean with out Doubt , China is far superior as a nation culturally and as people and group

Japan was origionally inhabitted by Indigneous people
Ainu_people..jpg

I think Japan some where thru history forgot the connection with mainland and developed its own variation of culture

I know too,I think also there is no equal relationship between these small countries and Sinaean.
They are ungreateful soul,they following the White european instead of learning from them.They are not honest.

I know,I just wanna some smart guys of these 蕞尔小国 would realize who the true friend of them is in fact.

The culture of Our ancestor affect them in all,I want them recognize that whom they should have trust.

You are brainwashed chinese boy with stupids, lies and delusions about yourself , no more.

China came first , then some poor criminal minds kept moving around , some went to Japan some went to VietNam and some settled in Korea

Cultured , sophisticatted people remained in China , that is why they have a rich cultural heritage

Japan, Korea etc Vietnams these were some what smaller minded folks they fought with each other for many years

Event when we look at the Martial arts

Kung Fu is pretty much understood to be more elegant , more complete form of Martial Arts
Most of the Mathematical genius and Cultural text have originated from Chinese
Advancement in Science , and farming rice and many dishes all originated from Chinese culture

I mean with out Doubt , China is far superior as a nation culturally and as people and group

Japan was origionally inhabitted by Indigneous people
Ainu_people..jpg

I think Japan some where thru history forgot the connection with mainland and developed its own variation of culture

Chinese were same way, evaluated from difference tribes. They didn't came from another planet. In time Zhou Dynastry, ten thousand of small countries were existed in the area today is China.

Please list the name of those "ten thousand countries".
Chinese were same way, evaluated from difference tribes. They didn't came from another planet. In time Zhou Dynastry, ten thousand of small countries were existed in the area today is China.

You cannot compare country to country based on "root" itself.

Multiple Research show (Pick one from google) we are all decented from Africian origin. Should we all go back to our African root and reunite under African banner??

The problem is, you hear the word "Westernize" Often and seldom hear the word "Easternize" there is a hint of vingear there my friend. From then to now, Western is the influencial one, while people in all other direction change when the west change. The problem is, Westernize Culture is not just a unicultural thing too, you got Canadian-American (North America), East Wurope, West Europe, Nordic, Baltic, Greco-Roman-Cryptic culture and stuff like that.) Where one thing influence another. However, with Easternize, if you were so butt-head and believe Chinese Culture will solely change the world, then you are dead wrong, Eastern Culture should and are consider a mix of Asian (Not just East Asian) culture. Hence, you are just living a pipe dream if you think China is the sole dominant of Asian or Eastern or Oriental Culture just because it have the biggest population.

Before Chinese realise that, there are no way and no chance of a "Easternized" World.

BTW, aren't some Chinese member using Old Chinese Poem at some point and try tpo point out my "Knowledge Flawed" Chinese Culture? Where are all those people? I have read a few old Chinese Poem and want to discuss with them.

IMHO European union would result in an Asian equivalent, sooner or later. At the moment it seems China tilting towards hegemony but how things work out remains to be seen. Perhaps an Asian Union with China as a core state.

Please list the name of those "ten thousand countries".

You can study your history about beginning of process led to its title of the "Spring and Autumn" - "Warring States". How many tribe states existed in outer side of Zhuo Guo.

250px-Zhou_dynasty_1000_BC.png

How about you tell me where did you learned that "ten thousand countries" were there in China by CHUNQIU ZHANGUO period, I am really curious about this brand new story.
You can study your history about beginning of process led to its title of the "Spring and Autumn" - "Warring States". How many tribe states existed in outer side of Zhuo Guo.

250px-Zhou_dynasty_1000_BC.png

How about you tell me where did you learned that "ten thousand countries" were there in China by CHUNQIU ZHANGUO period, I am really curious about this brand new story.

It was, may be CHUNQIU ZHANGUO in chinese, in English should be "Spring and Autumn" - "Warring States" period. the first summit on tribute states was held, how many joined on it and how many no ?.

According to what I learned, there were totally 120 countries appeared on history record<&#24038;&#20256;>, it is well known that there were five strongest countries in CHUNQIU and seven in ZHANGUO. Where did your "ten thousand countries" come from?
It was, may be CHUNQIU ZHANGUO in chinese, in English should be "Spring and Autumn" - "Warring States" period. the Conference on tribute states was held first time, how many warloads joined on it and how many no ?.

You are brainwashed chinese boy with stupids, lies and delusions about yourself , no more.

Who is brainwashed in deed?I think you must understand:any education you received that taught by same ideology is brainwashed,nobody is not being brainwashed,one stupid guy would think he is right and think that he is sapiential but others are fool like a dog.

Who cares about ten thousand countries guys. Its history whether true or not. What matters is today China is militarily and economically far ahead in the region. So what are the chances that an Asian union will happen with China at its core? Do you see some movement towards that direction?

Back
Top Bottom