What's new

China, Japan, Vietnam & Korea

You start this thread presumably to emphasize the similarities in cultures and show they are 'family'. You then precede to state they are not equal to China, and they are ungrateful and dishonest.

You then wonder why these countries don't call China a 'true friend'. This sentiment is not just mentioned by you, but multiple other Chinese members, and has been expressed in the past by official Chinese diplomats. The disdain seems prevalent. A system reinforcing this world view was apparently the norm until the West arrived at your country's doorstep.

Do you still believe that the reason these countries have a problem with China is just because China is weak/not strong enough?

Could it not be that this exact prevailing attitude is part and parcel of the reason China is not so well regarded?

I think ,it is difficult for U.S guys to understand a family culture of us.but this not keynote.
Yes,I said:there is no equal relationships between China and this Countries,because they were all affected by China,China is the master of the family.And we hate traitor,they didn't show their faith to old suzerain,just because there be a another superpower,which a guys call themselves as EPD.
Maybe you will say:it is right way to co-operate with strong country,we will not refute,but the truth of geography can not be changed,they are still around here.We will no forget who the guy should be f**ked up,and we show mercy to the guy whom know the right way.

You can study your history about beginning of process led to its title of the "Spring and Autumn" - "Warring States". How many tribe states existed in outer side of Zhuo Guo.

250px-Zhou_dynasty_1000_BC.png

Could you understand that this Zhou Dynasty?This is just a manor for nobelman,they have freedom to fight with each other,and there is only a few country is strong.And,even they were fighting,but the people of Zhou Dynasty is same,just like Europe,but there is no such a country like Qin to union by forces.

It was, may be CHUNQIU ZHANGUO in chinese, in English should be "Spring and Autumn" - "Warring States" period. the first summit on tribute states was held, how many joined on it and how many no ?.

I told you that,this is not country,the kings of the manores are the feudal princes.

There are just one flaw with your logic.

YOU CANNOT HAVE AN UNION WITH ONE CORE STATE. If you want to have an Union, each country have to have equal say between each other within the Union.

If there are one specific state that are of greater power of either all of them or even all of them combine, you do not have a Union. You will have a Dominion with China as it head, kind of like the British Empire. As that particular country will have 100% say over the other.

If there are an union, then there are equal say between each union states. If China were this far ahead, how do you expect Chinese listen to what Philippine or Vietnam have to say?? Or even do what Vietnam and Philippine told them to??

You need to go deep on British Empire and European Union. Those two are very different.

Who cares about ten thousand countries guys. Its history whether true or not. What matters is today China is militarily and economically far ahead in the region. So what are the chances that an Asian union will happen with China at its core? Do you see some movement towards that direction?

YOU CANNOT HAVE AN UNION WITH ONE CORE STATE. If you want to have an Union, each country have to have equal say between each other within the Union.

If there are one specific state that are of greater power of either all of them or even all of them combine, you do not have a Union. You will have a Dominion with China as it head, kind of like the British Empire. As that particular country will have 100% say over the other.

If there are an union, then there are equal say between each union states. If China were this far ahead, how do you expect Chinese listen to what Philippine or Vietnam have to say?? Or even do what Vietnam and Philippine told them to??

You need to go deep on British Empire and European Union. Those two are very different.

American style ideology

I thought America was the core state of European Union! There are some trade issues otherwise Europe has been following USA.

American style ideology

Chinese Trademark 1 Liner, no response required

I thought America was the core state of European Union! There are some trade issues otherwise Europe has been following USA.

America were never a core state of EU, US IS NOT EVEN A MEMBER OF EU.

USofA have no say what-so-ever on EU matters

Maybe you have confused NATO with EU.

EU is about European Border, Human settlement, Trade Agreement, Currency and INternal Politic
NATO is about Military Deployment, Military Assistance, anti-privacy and Defense agreement.

NATO is not a Union while EU is an Union. Since when do US have a say on Schengen Agreement or free movement law inside EU..... I am puzzled..

According to what I learned, there were totally 120 countries appeared on history record<&#24038;&#20256;>, it is well known that there were five strongest countries in CHUNQIU and seven in ZHANGUO. Where did your "ten thousand countries" come from?

It was total of 148 states are mentioned in the chronicles for this period, 128 of which were absorbed by the four largest states by the end of the period. It's not included states existed outer area with influence of Zhou, or chinese historian didn't know about them.

Could you understand that this Zhou Dynasty?This is just a manor for nobelman,they have freedom to fight with each other,and there is only a few country is strong.And,even they were fighting,but the people of Zhou Dynasty is same,just like Europe,but there is no such a country like Qin to union by forces.

I told you that,this is not country,the kings of the manores are the feudal princes.

It was primitive states in ancient time, existed independently with difference type, model.

Actually the Vietnamese better reserve some of Chinese cultures than the Chinese, for instance the rules of Confucius. They are deeply rooted in the Vietnamese society.

You start this thread presumably to emphasize the similarities in cultures and show they are 'family'. You then precede to state they are not equal to China, and they are ungrateful and dishonest.

You then wonder why these countries don't call China a 'true friend'. This sentiment is not just mentioned by you, but multiple other Chinese members, and has been expressed in the past by official Chinese diplomats. The disdain seems prevalent. A system reinforcing this world view was apparently the norm until the West arrived at your country's doorstep.

Do you still believe that the reason these countries have a problem with China is just because China is weak/not strong enough?

Could it not be that this exact prevailing attitude is part and parcel of the reason China is not so well regarded?

My point is proven.

Yeah, buddy, your post is right at all. China dreaming boys just got another mental orgasm.

You are brainwashed chinese boy with stupids, lies and delusions about yourself , no more.

just ignore them, bro. I didn't come here more in time because this forum just had so many guys like that. :undecided:

Actually the Vietnamese better reserve some of Chinese cultures than the Chinese, for instance the rules of Confucius. They are deeply rooted in the Vietnamese society.

if that's the truth then good work,keep it up.

I want to say that we create the east culture and some guys steal our things and pretend to be a civilized guy

I think ,it is difficult for U.S guys to understand a family culture of us.but this not keynote.
Yes,I said:there is no equal relationships between China and this Countries,because they were all affected by China,China is the master of the family.And we hate traitor,they didn't show their faith to old suzerain,just because there be a another superpower,which a guys call themselves as EPD.
Maybe you will say:it is right way to co-operate with strong country,we will not refute,but the truth of geography can not be changed,they are still around here.We will no forget who the guy should be f**ked up,and we show mercy to the guy whom know the right way.

This self-absorbed hubristic view leaves me no question as to why the other countries see your country as a threat should your views of geopolitical relations be prevalent, thank you for the affirmation.

For the Religion, religion and philosophy encompassing a variety of traditions, beliefs and practices largely based on teachings attributed to Siddhartha Gautama, who is commonly known as the Buddha , Korea, Vietnam, Japan and China (if Chinese boys on PDF agree on it) could be Buddhist countries. Gautama was born in Lumbini in modern-day Nepal, around the year 563 BCE.

Can we say that Korea, Vietnam, Japan and China is vassal states of Nepal ?

Back
Top Bottom