What's new

China is building a string of artificial islands to fortify its position in the disputed South China

Lol. Japan has been a prosperity and economy power house since 80s and why would you need until now for you to look for Japan for help or Japan until now to help Philippine?

I guess you just trying to escape from reality. Japan has their own share of problem of aging population, stagnant economy and japan golden years is over. They either going to charge high exorbitant price for projects requested by Philippine which you can never afford. Or simply sell you over expensive products which you don't need.

See how vietnam smarter up and recently tone down their aggressive stance towards China. They are building up their economy for prosperity of their own people , making sure every citizen has the opportunities to progress. Soon or later, vietnam will overtake Philippine economy if Philippine continue your stubborn stance. Philippine will continue lack behind and people will continue pick rubbish and live in squatters.

I could see in your reply that what you want is everyone to rely to China so that China can economically punish other countries if they try to stand up against Middle Kingdom.

No matter how much gold you slap into our face, the fact you are stealing our EEZ means you have no noble ideas for us.

Lol. Japan has been a prosperity and economy power house since 80s and why would you need until now for you to look for Japan for help or Japan until now to help Philippine?

I guess you just trying to escape from reality. Japan has their own share of problem of aging population, stagnant economy and japan golden years is over. They either going to charge high exorbitant price for projects requested by Philippine which you can never afford. Or simply sell you over expensive products which you don't need.

You remember how these Vietcongs, Pinoys and anti China members all said China needs Japan more than vice versa few years ago when Japanese government decided to purchase the islands? They said all Japanese factories will move to Vietnam/Philippines and our economy will collapse. *Cough* *Cough* We know how Japan had to comply with China's demands in order for Abe to meet Xi. Japan had big financial losses hence they want nothing more than improving ties with China. Sheesh i guess that Pinoy is still day dreaming Japan is an alternative to China. There ain't no alternative.

You remember how these Vietcongs, Pinoys and anti China members all said China needs Japan more than vice versa few years ago when Japanese government decided to purchase the islands? They said all Japanese factories will move to Vietnam/Philippines and our economy will collapse. *Cough* *Cough* We know how Japan had to comply with China's demands in order for Abe to meet Xi. Japan had big financial losses hence they want nothing more than improving ties with China. Sheesh i guess that Pinoy is still day dreaming Japan is an alternative to China. There ain't no alternative.

There are always alternatives, unless you Chinese are too drunk in power, believing that the world would be better place under rule the Middle Kingdom.

I could see in your reply that what you want is everyone to rely to China so that China can economically punish other countries if they try to stand up against Middle Kingdom.

No matter how much gold you slap into our face, the fact you are stealing our EEZ means you have no noble ideas for us.

But it funny you think Japan and US have noble clause for Philippine which you think picking their equally poisonous policy is a better choice? Best solution is to pick the least potent and most beneficial poison to take. I can't see how China stance towards Philippine is more potent than the others?

There are always alternatives, unless you Chinese are too drunk in power, believing that the world would be better place under rule the Middle Kingdom.
What choice? If you really has a choice before that. You would have long prosper and not wait until now to realize ur big dream?

But it funny you think Japan and US have noble clause for Philippine which you think picking their equally poisonous policy is a better choice? Best solution is to pick the least potent and most beneficial poison to take. I can't see how China stance towards Philippine is more potent than the others?

By stealing our EEZ.

Besides, only the local Chinese community here in PH will benefit "China's blessings" whereas we typical Filipinos will be left off dead.

What choice? If you really has a choice before that. You would have long prosper and now until now to wait for ur big dream?

Because of a Maoist rebel group, we couldn't prosper.

In fact, YOUR government supported this rebel group How NPA guerrillas lost China's support

China does not rule the world but if you think there are better alternatives than having good ties with China, go tell your government to cling on Japan or USA. Hey i'm just say you have these scars options and see just how well your country will develop.

By stealing our EEZ.

Besides, only the local Chinese community here in PH will benefit "China's blessings" whereas we typical Filipinos will be left off dead.
That's a wrong perception. EEZ means nothing if you can't prosper. Are you telling me if infrastructure upgraded by Chinese will only used by flippino Chinese and local can't use it?

For example port, roads and water supply and power station?

China does not rule the world but if you think there are better alternatives than having good ties with China, go tell your government to cling on Japan or USA. Hey i'm just say you have these scars options and see just how well your country will develop.

Oh really? And what do you call your expansion of trading with other countries, developing bilateral trades with countries in Asia, Africa and soon Europe, influencing their governments??

Isn't that a form of "ruling the world"?

Oh really? And what do you call your expansion of trading with other countries?

Every country can trade with another country. If having more trading partners means ruling the world well that's your own definition.

Rules of Civilized human kind don't permit strong country bully small country.:coffee:
Who say that? Survival of the fittest. Rules of the jungle. Have you study biology before? It's the basic of all living organism theory.:D

That's a wrong perception. EEZ means nothing if you can't prosper. Are you telling me if infrastructure upgraded by Chinese will only used by flippino Chinese and local can't use it?

For example port, roads and water supply and power station?

Why do you think that the country is backwards? Foreign entanglements? It is just a quarter and the main reason is that the local Chinese community only care about themselves; they don't care about the development of the country, they only care about making profits for their own business empire.

An economy supported by Mainland China would only empower the local Chinese community further.

Oh really? And what do you call your expansion of trading with other countries, developing bilateral trades with countries in Asia, Africa and soon Europe, influencing their governments??

You can choose not to trade with that country. :D

Rules of Civilized human kind don't permit strong country bully small country.:coffee:
But you are strong country remember? You kicked all the big powers out so why are you saying Vietnam is a weak country now? :lol:

Every country can trade with another country. If having more trading partners means ruling the world well that's your own definition.

Yet in Asia, particularly here in the "Far East", you wanted to monopolize the region's economic system.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom