What's new

China is building a string of artificial islands to fortify its position in the disputed South China

who the hell are you deciding who is the man? you just got some money recently and think you are the only one got balls?
Try to make a war and win first, instead of being cocky..
Poor turkey. As your historical book teach you:We keep losing wars in history,but we do not know why our land become larger and larger. You brave Turkey won wars as you daydream,but NOBODY knows why your ancestors were expelled like dogs from eastern asia by our ancestors ,and your land become less and less than 16th century.lol. You are just a middle country,look around you,you have many enemies as we do,the difference is:our enemies are afraid of us,but yours do not.By the way,we will crush any hostile Ugur people rebel activities and kill them,lol, and I have to correct you,we become poor after 19th century,before that ,we always were the richest country unlike your pitty country.An advice for you:find some REAL historical books to read,do not make much day dreams,We know your Turkey hate us,lol,every loser hates the winner,so what?you country is so weak just like a baby in our eyes,should we worry a country never win a war in reality but just in books when facing us?you even can not protect yourslves when in REAL wars, do not behave as an adult and as a moral model,your hands have much much more blood than our hands.

Last edited:
Poor turkey. As your historical book teach you:We keep losing wars in history,but we do not know why our land become larger and larger. You brave Turkey won wars as you daydream,but NOBODY knows why your ancestors were expelled like dogs from eastern asia by our ancestors ,and your land become less and less than 16th century.lol. You are just a middle country,look around you,you have many enemies as we do,the difference is:our enemies are afraid of us,but yours do not.By the way,we will crush any hostile Ugur people rebel activities and kill them,lol, and I have to correct you,we become poor after 19th century,before that ,we always were the richest country unlike your pitty country.An advice for you:find some REAL historical books to read,do not make much day dreams,We know your Turkey hate us,lol,every loser hates the winner,so what?you country is so weak just like a baby in our eyes,should we worry a country never win a war in reality but just in books when facing us?you even can not protect yourslves when in REAL wars, do not behave as an adult and as a moral model,your hands have much much more blood than our hands.
You know who is the real man? who own his wife and daughter.. Turkey is the only nation that never ever accepted to live under somebodies rule. No other country could ever rule us. but you CHinese were ruled by ENglish, Japanese. Well im not even want to remind you what happened to those woman in Japanese army... having 1 billion, you couldnt be unity even. thanks to USA, the independence were given to you as a gift, but we were always fighted for that..
You know why did you build the chinese wall? because of Turks... thats how you afraided of us simply..
We moved from east to west, not because somebody won us, because, mostly Turkish people is famous for attacking so fast with their horses and they need new places to find food for them.

We showed you our power in Korean war, you can only bully those small countries, but not Turkey. take the pink glass out and see the reality...
We openly support Uygurs, does CHine have ball to opposite it? instead, there are going to have no visa system with Turkish people.
I would recommend you to allocate some time for your Turkish studing.

Agree with this post 100%. Its best to work with the Chinese to find common ground , and decrease tension.

Oh that's nothing. Nothing at all.

We're in the process of building a new Naval Base deep in the Western Pacific, a future home for the JMSDF. :)

The island is Okinotoroshima, and the island (when finished) will be 8 square kilometers in area. ;)

AJ201303210093M.jpg

AJ201307140004M.jpg

(construction of a new naval base for the JMSDF....underway...) ;)

AJ201403310071M.jpg

w3-workers-y-20140331-e1396189275409.jpg

:ashamed::angel:

39243271-415x260.jpg

400021615.jpg
If tsunami come, will it be destroyed?

Japanese man-made islands were made for civilian purposes, the one China builds is said to be for civilian AND military purpose.

And I hope Earth will be filled with 7 billion rotting corpses! OF all ages plus!

The thing is, what China wants is a total submission to them - they will "help" the economy in exchange we surrender our EEZ, cease our military modernization and always follow China's will even if it destroys our country. We cannot guarantee if we have a future when China commands us when to breathe or not as, considering some of the Chinese members here, they want to "punish" people and countries that tried to stand up against the Middle Kingdom

In short, they will be "generous" in exchange of kowtowing to them.

And I am aware that I will be labeled as a "paranoid monkey" by many here because of what I have said above.
Stop talking nonsense, didn't you read nihonjin post that many of their reclaim land is for airbase also?

And we do love Philippine to modernize and prosper. If you give up claim in SCS, we reward you with huge investment and provide arms to fight separatist or terrorist.

If tsunami come, will it be destroyed?

Stop talking nonsense, didn't you read nihonjin post that many of their reclaim land is for airbase also?

And we do love Philippine to modernize and prosper. If you give up claim in SCS, we reward you with huge investment and provide arms to fight separatist or terrorist.

That is not in any claimed territories as to what China is doing en masse.

Modernize and prosper but sacrificing our territorial EEZ? NO thanks.

That is not in any claimed territories as to what China is doing en masse.

Modernize and prosper but sacrificing our territorial EEZ? NO thanks.
Then we will end up take your EEZ and you still end up not modernize and separatist problem still plague Philippine. You are small country and you have no choice. Be wise and choose what Is best for your country. Being an idealistic and reality is different thing. Obviously the imperialist American choice is equally bad and the worst is they will not start a war with China for Philippine. You will be naive to think US will back Philippine if war really break out between China and Philippine.

Then we will end up take your EEZ and you still end up not modernize and separatist problem still plague Philippine. You are small country and you have no choice. Be wise and choose what Is best for your country. Being an idealistic and reality is different thing. Obviously the imperialist American choice is equally bad and the worst is they will not start a war with China for Philippine. You will be naive to think US will back Philippine if war really break out between China and Philippine.

I am fully aware that the Americans will not sacrifice their people to some country. And I don't expect them to do so.

Whether we submit or fight, it is still a lose-lose scenario because we will still lose our EEZ because of your artificial islands and the future civilian and military presence in that sea area and our fishing industry will be killed because of you own fishermen.

From what you are saying, you want us to depend alone to China so that the Chinese government can easily punish us. I already expect that you will say that I am a paranoid islander imbecile because of this.

But kowtowing to Beijing is NOT in our plans.

I am fully aware that the Americans will not sacrifice their people to some country. And I don't expect them to do so.

Whether we submit or fight, it is still a lose-lose scenario because we will still lose our EEZ because of your artificial islands and the future civilian and military presence in that sea area and our fishing industry will be killed because of you own fishermen.

From what you are saying, you want us to depend alone to China so that the Chinese government can easily punish us. I already expect that you will say that I am a paranoid islander imbecile because of this.

But kowtowing to Beijing is NOT in our plans.
It will. You stubbornness is bad for whole Philippine. Do you know why Philippine are so backward for so many decades? Many need to resort to picking up rubbish just to survive. Squatters everywhere. Large number of Philippine kid die of malnutrition. Every year when typhoon come. Many lost homes becos they cannot afford strong home and many died. It's the same old stories repeat year after year.

Is few EEZ worth the prosperity and better life of millions of filippino? Nationalistic can only get you that few far.

It will. You stubbornness is bad for whole Philippine. Do you know why Philippine are so backward for so many decades? Many need to resort to picking up rubbish just to survive. Squatters everywhere. Large number of Philippine kid die of malnutrition.

Is few EEZ worth the prosperity and better life of millions of filippino? Nationalistic can only get you that few far.

I know why, but kowtowing to Beijing will only worsen things because ONLY the local Chinese community will prosper.

And oh, about the prosperity thing you said? More like you're going to dump all your substandard products to us, killing us slowly.

We could always look at Japan as an alternative to China. Whether you like it or not, you will have an economic and soft-power competition here in Asia in the form of Japan.

It will. You stubbornness is bad for whole Philippine. Do you know why Philippine are so backward for so many decades? Many need to resort to picking up rubbish just to survive. Squatters everywhere. Large number of Philippine kid die of malnutrition. Every year when typhoon come. Many lost homes becos they cannot afford strong home and many died. It's the same old stories repeat year after year.

At the end of the day nothing much will happen as we continue with the constructions. Their only place to vent is here, so it's their government's choice whether want to keep this up or not. Same applies to the Vietcongs, all talks but no actions.

I know why, but kowtowing to Beijing will only worsen things because ONLY the local Chinese community will prosper.

And oh, about the prosperity thing you said? More like you're going to dump all your substandard products to us, killing us slowly.

We could always look at Japan as an alternative to China. Whether you like it or not, you will have an economic and soft-power competition here in Asia in the form of Japan.

Lol. Japan has been a prosperity and economy power house since 80s and why would you need until now for you to look for Japan for help or Japan until now to help Philippine?

I guess you just trying to escape from reality. Japan has their own share of problem of aging population, stagnant economy and japan golden years is over. They either going to charge high exorbitant price for projects requested by Philippine which you can never afford. Or simply sell you over expensive products which you don't need.

See how vietnam smarter up and recently tone down their aggressive stance towards China. They are building up their economy for prosperity of their own people , making sure every citizen has the opportunities to progress. Soon or later, vietnam will overtake Philippine economy if Philippine continue your stubborn stance. Philippine will continue lack behind and people will continue pick rubbish and live in squatters.

At the end of the day nothing much will happen as we continue with the constructions. Their only place to vent is here, so it's their government's choice whether want to keep this up or not. Same applies to the Vietcongs, all talks but no actions.

reclamation of China on reefs stolen from Vietnam is illegal action of China's govt.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom