What's new

China is building a string of artificial islands to fortify its position in the disputed South China

again, no european think that they are bitchs of german. What you said is funny.

Really? That's BS my VC friend. I'm a European. Every single European knows Germany is 'the boss', that our entire European economy depends on them, and that they are just keeping it quiet. The Germans don't even gloat. But trust me, everybody knows. Or did you think France was the big dog in Europe? Or the UK, with their banks. Germany is number 1 by far. Always has been, always will be.

Really? That's BS my VC friend. I'm a European. Every single European knows Germany is 'the boss', that our entire European economy depends on them, and that they are just keeping it quiet. The Germans don't even gloat. But trust me, everybody knows. Or did you think France was the big dog in Europe? Or the UK, with their banks. Germany is number 1 by far. Always has been, always will be.

Stop lying chinese boy, Eurozon people don't think like Chinese do.

Stop lying chinese boy, Eurozon people don't think like Chinese do.

Listen, you call a spade a spade. It would be very entertaining, in a very pathetic way, if most French people thought that THEY were the top dog in Europe. Realistic people know that Germany is the top dog. Nothing 'Chinese' about knowing who's boss.

Listen, you call a spade a spade. It would be very entertaining, in a very pathetic way, if most French people thought that THEY were the top dog in Europe. Realistic people know that Germany is the top dog. Nothing 'Chinese' about knowing who's boss.

European people don't say about "boss" or "dog" like Chinese. Your troll disclosed that you have typical Chinese mentality.

:coffee:
Top dog is defined as a person or a group of people/nation who is successful or dominant in their field.
Dog (domestic animal) is innocent, please leave them alone from the trolling war :yay:

European people don't say about "boss" or "dog" like Chinese. Your troll disclosed that you have typical Chinese mentality.

I'm trying to get a point across to you. Indeed nobody says boss like you guys do. But everybody knows who runs things around here. Now end of discussion my friend.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom